Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? (1999 Views)

When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? / President Buhari Just Did This To Gov Fayose / Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? by dondo83(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
EasternLion:

I think you are highlighting his sectionalism under PTF.

Very sad indeed.

Atleast he has something to sure. na hausa man be nddc dg? 5years contract then never pay me. They owe pass Nigeria itself yet they get billions for allocation

1 Like

Re: Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? by dondo83(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
olaitoro:
you shot yourself. Which of the refinery is working
It is disheartening to note that PMB is always a failure.

Google then you will know the one that is working. saudi arabia has 30million as population with 23 refineries . Nigeria has 4 with almost 200million population and you blame buhari lol ..Think again

1 Like

Re: Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? by drss2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Op, my beloved president has achieved a lot.

1) He killed IPOB demonstrators

2) He reserved 97% political appointments to his Hausa/Fulani region while 5% to South South and South East

3) Nigeria is now missing in the first 15 fastest growing economies in the Africa

4) Nigerians now sleep at filling stations and fuel now sells for 200 naira

5) Naira now exchanges for 360 to the dollar

6) Prices of all commodities have skyrocket

7) Nigerians are losing jobs everyday and today, first Bank is from today sacking 1000 workers

Seriously, OP, I have also been wondering too . . .
No single project to his name till date
[/size]
make i add. buari dullard generated 0mw of electricity! d first eva milestone since id.i.o.t lord lugard almalgamated d con3 in 1914.

2 Likes

Re: Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? by bender79: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
dondo83:
recovery of stolen funds

blockages of avenue to steal government funds

calmness back in the north east

biggest budget in the history of Nigeria despite the fall in oil price

I can go on and on
Correct man, tell them.Only if hatred will allow them realize
Re: Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? by sevenhundred(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
maslong:

He is helping his brothers (fulani) to kill and destroy.
that is an achievement to mr buhari and the blood tasty satan.
So far buhari and his brothers have achieved killing of over 800 innocent peoples
And Pdp Kill How Many?
Re: Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? by gidgiddy: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2016
dondo83:

From your write up I have come to conclude that you are either under 18 or suffering from amnesia so tell me which is true?
under buhari as the minister nigeria built the oil refineries . since 30 years plus nobody has been able to build 1single depot yet u call him a failure

when he was a governor he chased the maitsaini from the north until he got to chad and had to be cautioned by obj not to start a war because he passed our boundry

Travel to the north and see how fantastic the road is compared to other region due to ptf (plenty classrooms were built and book s was shared. if sure-p or nddc did half of what buhari did as ptf chairman nobody willl be crying about 2nd niger bridge

Read your history book next time boy

Billions of Dollars mysteriously disappeard under Buhari when he was petroleum minister, everybody knows this. Nobody has seen a kobo of that money till today. Yes he did chase Maitatsine out but in doing so, Buhari repeated something close to the massacre of Shia Muslims in Kaduna. Do you know that Buhari killed thousands of people, innocent and guilty alike, in his bid to crush Maitatsine? Do you know how many human rights laws Buhari violated doing this?

And now we get to PTF which you shamelessly praise Buhari for. PTF brought out the tribalism and nepotism in Buhari. The lopsided nature of projects was just disgraful. As you said, there are nice roads built in the north by PTF, what about the South? What did PTF do in the Niger Delta that the Oil money was coming from? Absolutely nothing. Instead, Buhari used PTF to favour the North and garner cheap popularity.

Buhari should be sitting in a jail for all the above crimes he committed. but naturally, because he is a northerner and retired soldier, he is untouchable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land / What I Saw At Gani Park At Ojota This Morning / Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.