Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Tiwa Savage Professes Her Luv For Actress Funke Akindele (+pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Professes Her Luv For Actress Funke Akindele (+pics (493 Views)

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Professes Her Luv For Actress Funke Akindele (+pics by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2016
ol the love all started when Funke Akindele
features Tiwa Savage and the Singer took to
her Twitter page to profess her love for the
actress and Funke also replies in sweet way.
See their Tweets after the cut: http://www.gboah.com/2016/04/i-absolutely-adore-you-tiwa-savage.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

like lez

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Marry Any Of My Babymamas- Flavour / What Naija Artists Looks In Class / Khloe Kardashian Shares How Crazy She Is With Her Family In This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.