Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday (33507 Views)

HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do / Thank You Buhari, I Have Recieved My December Salary / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by banmee(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jubilating over something you earned. Something that is yours. Nigeria is wonderful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by phreakabit(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
gebest:
Federal ministry of Interior has recieve its april salary, 1st time in the past 12 months to recieve salary b4 end of the month. Change dey come small small

Baawaa:
Buhari is working opposition are crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]@Gebest @Baawaa checkout @snailspeed likes and shares. . . Compare that to yours.
Self explanatory![/size]
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
ATERI:

Stop being pedantic!! It`s received not receive in that sentence.

Another failed education product! Read what i corrected him about properly on the body of the post which the OP typed himself and NOT the title of the thread which was inserted by the mod who put it on FP before shoving your "I-Too-Know" attitude on my face!
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by dikeigbo2(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
gebest:
Federal ministry of Interior has recieve its april salary, 1st time in the past 12 months to recieve salary b4 end of the month. Change dey come small small

Tenthiet wonders of the world, and worth celebrating cheesy cheesy cheesy and to be included in Guinness book of world records.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by RYTEBABY: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Menakay:

if ur salary is paid every on the 25th of each month it means u re being paid in every 30days and if ur salary is paid on every 28th or 30th of each month it also means ur salary is also paid in every 30 days, so what is the sai buahri abt it? does it reduce d price or ur house rent, cost of living and fuel price? very soon u ll be paying ur monthly bills on every 25th.
pls help me ask him if he received increment or bonus, that means he will jump inside water and swim like a jelly fish. Anuofia..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Baawaa:
Buhari is working opposition are crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Working in your village? undecided
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by wwwkaycom(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
snailspeed:
Is this what you now celebrate as achievement? All through GEJ's tenure, salaries were paid on or before the 25th. In fact, in December 2014 when the salaries were delayed till after Christmas because of a problem with the payment software,, GEJ personally apologised to workers. This is just too low for you guys!
Go and say that to Osun or Ondo State workers, then you'll know it's worth celebrating.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Lawsteller: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
gebest:
e pain am
If This Is Not A Good News To You, Better Go And Commit Suicide. Fool PDP Member!
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Johnterryfama(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bigblogman:
Why are you guys so foolish, you got paid your salary (what you worked for) and you are praising Buhari. God help Nigerians from this deception, you always settle for less.
point of correction, if you have being paid on 25th of a month, it means that you are owing gov't five to six days.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by ceecee0703(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
snailspeed:
Is this what you now celebrate as achievement? All through GEJ's tenure, salaries were paid on or before the 25th. In fact, in December 2014 when the salaries were delayed till after Christmas because of a problem with the payment software,, GEJ personally apologised to workers. This is just too low for you guys!

Imagine what the OP said "change" so i ask was the norm of paying before 30 not obtainable before 12 months ago? what are we actually celebrating? my bro u tire for my ppl sef
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Praktikals(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
snailspeed:
Since you like GEJ so much,pls port to the Federal republic of Otuoke.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by entrepreneurmic: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
ARE YOU IN NIGERIA? IN BAYELSA, WORKERS ARE BE OWNED 5 TO 10 MONTHS SALARIES. THAT IS THE HOME OF A FORMER PRESIDENT. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by back2sender: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
snailspeed:
Why you dey lie like this at your age
I stand with buhari
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by wintersnow(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
APRIL LAST YEAR
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Kenobus: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am really surprised how Apc supporters are looking for all manners of mundane things just to say Buhu is working. Buhari is not working, Apc is doomed. There is nothing the brainless has to do. He is too rigid and empty headed.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by fred04(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
MUMU@ OP,AS IF ITS A NEW THING. I WONDER HOW U WILL FEEL IF I COME PRICE UR PAPA HOUSE. THAT ONE U GO CALL ME GOD. CALL ME AN IPOB GUY COS WHEN I COME TO UR LAND I BUY EVERYTHING I SEE INCLUDING UR HOUSE,WIFE,DAUGHTERS,MAMA, LAND NAME THEM N SENDING U TO D WATER SIDE. ZOMBIES N FOOLS
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by bulkwealth(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kenobus:
I am really surprised how Apc supporters are looking for all manners of mundane things just to say Buhu is working. Buhari is not working, Apc is doomed. There is nothing the brainless has to do. He is too rigid and empty headed.

I want 2 introduce u 2 a good business i am doing. I know u wil succeed doing this biz.
If you are interested please call/whatsapp me on 08114787814
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by kaytues(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Me too, I gara for here ooo... Good one poster... SAI Baba SAI Buhari. Keep the good work. Haters, e lo sun
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by str8talk1: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
How i wish u'll shout "Sai Buhari" in Southern Nigeria and u'll wld hv been roasted alive.
Mtchewwwwwww!
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by anzaku47(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
What of Local governments??
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by amtaken(f): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Are you minding them?

Their hypocrisy is so irritating.

snailspeed:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Op said this is the first time 4 the past 12months, wasn't GEJ there in the last 12months?

12 months ago is election period and tensed atmosphere.....so you wouldn't expect things to be running smoothly as usual.

Nonetheless, salaries were paid.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by anny268(f): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
LagosObama:

Maybe you're not on salary at all or you're one of the fortunate ones that get their salaries paid on time, hence your bewilderment at his joy. The big deal for him is that as a federal civil servant, his salary was paid ON TIME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWELVE MONTHS!!!! I had to type that in capital for emphasis and I bet if you were in his shoes, you will be dancing too.
I'm glad u said in twelve months because d last time I checked, it has always bin d culture of the past administration to pay salaries on time.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by ibietela2(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
gebest:

how much was your pay?
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by buchilino(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
bemyguest:
This a good development. Compared to past Administrations. Mr President Weldone Sir!

U HAVE NO IDEA WAT UR SAYING
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by snailspeed: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
oostin:

I usually don't curse and certainly not on social media but I'm constrained to say Shut The Bleep UP! If the previous govt was as cash strapped as the present govt people would receive their salaries 2 months late cos of financial recklessness. These are facts you are fully aware of but I guess you are too bigoted to admit the truth even if it slams you in the face

You are a stark illiterate and I feel sorry for you. You also confirm the fact that Buhari is so useless, his supporters now clutch at anything they see as achievement. This is an indictment on Buhari and his performance
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by snailspeed: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
back2sender:

Why you dey lie like this at your age
I stand with buhari

If you like stand with Satan or Osama Bin Laden or Shekau. That one na your business! grin
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by buchilino(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lawsteller:
If This Is Not A Good News To You, Better Go And Commit Suicide. Fool PDP Member!

APART FROM SHOWING HOW ST PID R U, U EVEN HAVE D AUDACITY TO INSULT HIM. AM UNDERSTANDING Y SW PPLE R DOING BADLY ACADEMICALLY
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Ebukaokeke5: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Keep it up bro! Sai Buhari!
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Tynover(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=30pt]
he needs to do more
[/size]
say GOD...
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by onunwa21(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sai Baba

Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Mcteeblack: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
snailspeed:

Lol, my guy dat na BIG LIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) / Traveling To Uk For A Homecare Nursing Job From Nigeria / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.