Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Babatunde Fashola Over “vote Out PDP” If You Need... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Babatunde Fashola Over “vote Out PDP” If You Need... (451 Views)

We Must Jail Culprits To Reduce Building Collapse – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Sokoto- Tambuwal Road In Sokoto. Photos / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mr Babatunde Fashola Over “vote Out PDP” If You Need... by Basilita123(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2016
An Open Letter To Mr Babatunde Fashola Over “Vote Out PDP” if You Need An Uninterrupted Power Supply!

NO LIGHT FOR OVER 3 DAYS HERE IN MY AREA IN LAGOS O!
Where is Mr. Babatunde Fashola that asks us to “Vote Out PDP” if we need an uninterrupted light”?

I have spent all my hard earned money that comes from online on “Bribing To Buy Fuel.” at the rate of N170 naira per litre, I paid for transportation to look for where they are selling and N50 to N100 for using a gallon to buy or else they won’t sell for me. I once read that Nigeria is among the crude oil producing countries; if I may ask, where are the fuel from the crudes?

The APC led government said they shouldn’t sell fuel for people using a gallon and that police should arrest them yet they are not supplying us light when some of us working online need light to power our computer and other gadgets.

Why would crime not increase? Or have you forgotten that an idle man is a devil workshop? I lose a lot of legit dollars cos of no light no fuel. I cancelled a lot of orders from Fiverr and I have lost my rating and position on Fiverr that pays my bills cos of no light no fuel.

The worst of Click Here To Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Wardrobe / Dead Body Abandoned For Days On Dawson Road, Benin (photo) / Where Did The Name Israelite Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.