Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ (20025 Views)

Ways Girls Handle Breakup (pictures) / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / My Boyfriend Cannot Fhork Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by prinsam30: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2016
another tecno marketing strategy
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by buharisbae(f): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2016
asodane:

Thank God na fellow girl talk am, a lot of Nigerian girls are fish brain
. kinda girls Linda ikeji is trynna get rid of undecided
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by marvelous000: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by investment247: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2016
SMH for Nigerian youths. Go and get a job. be independent.
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by shaneefe(f): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
foolish girls
Ahnahn wat did girls do now?
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by shaneefe(f): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2016
investment247:
SMH for Nigerian youths. Go and get a job. be independent.
Give us jobs
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by shaneefe(f): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Oyindebrah:
its not my story..its a friend own
Hahahahahahaha its your story why r u lying
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by shaneefe(f): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Angelberry:
You see through me, I was wondering too, how can a young lady's hand be looking like that
The hands do stuff dnt blame it..the tecno fone didnt buy tself
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by shaneefe(f): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Kherry:
In love wit money nd material tinz..........

Let d guy have sum shortcomings na overboard d gurl go use run away frm him...........Nonsense!!!!
Normal
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by investment247: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2016
shaneefe:
Give us jobs

if I give you job you go like to do am?
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Qualer:

so, if i buy car give you now, you no go take?

abi if i give you beta 'nacking' you no go want the dicckk constantly?

answer truthfully!! grin grin
ur dicckk can't move me undecided..Nd u can't jst give me a car without doing anything 4u. U aint that nice.
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Qualer: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2016
MzLarem:
ur dicckk can't move me undecided..Nd u can't jst give me a car without doing anything 4u. U aint that nice.

don't be a pessimist babe, i'm nicer than you can imagine.. and i can give you a car just for the heck of it cheesy

and about not being moved by dicckk, I call bullshit... females have been moved by dicckk in more ways than one since the advent of the solar system, even lesbians are moved by dicckk grin grin

it was a female that sang "it's raining men, Halleluyah!! it's raining men" that right there is the effect of a good dicckking, believe that!! cool

you are still a small gyal, so you won't understand!!
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by MizMyColi(f): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2016
mylora:

Enjoy reading your eloquent contributions here...seems you were off for sometime. No?

yes. I was.
smiley
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by shaneefe(f): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Rubbish
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by shaneefe(f): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Qualer:

don't be a pessimist babe, i'm nicer than you can imagine.. and i can give you a car just for the heck of it cheesy

and about not being moved by dicckk, I call bullshit... females have been moved by dicckk in more ways than one since the advent of the solar system, even lesbians are moved by dicckk grin grin

it was a female that sang "it's raining men, Halleluyah!! it's raining men" that right there is the effect of a good dicckking, believe that!! cool

Hmmmmm
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by shaneefe(f): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2016
buharisbae:
. kinda girls Linda ikeji is trynna get rid of undecided
True
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Leonyluiz(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2016
bobo give her end time phone... she dey happy... the pic says a lot about her

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Piusman: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
guy chill na...haba!

FuckTheM0ds:
Foolish useless and ugly gold digger, your mates are out there hustling by themselves, the other one is now a taxi driver even with her b.sc. Aint ya ashamed of yourself? Ode.
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Qualer:

Do u own a car urself?? If so? How many?

D rest of ur reply seems like gibberish to me.
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by marlvis(f): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
cry babe seriously why u dey fall ya hand like this ....so when the money gets finished u will enter the next unlucky jack pot ......who loose pass ...the nigger wey dey ynatch u ....or u way no care but just dey so engross in material tins wey no even be ya own and at last when the other serious niggers see u shift ..u go begin call God ..babe there is nothing as having a decent and principled women as a wife ...and it all starts now ya single.. I believe a word is enough for the wise ...please babe be the wise one..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Qualer: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
MzLarem:
Do u own a car urself?? If so? How many?

D rest of ur reply seems like gibberish to me.

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45187070][/quote]Ok
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by FrozeBABE: 3:17pm On May 01, 2016
whats the boom j8 doing inside white garment?? shocked
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by TohKunBoh: 4:18pm On May 01, 2016
your fingers looks dirty except the boom j8 you are holding
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Mypeople2(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2016
OP This kind of love still exist especially when the relationship is new and the guy is trying to please the lady. Please tell the lady not to mess up if not, even N100 recharge card the guy will be reluctant to give to her.
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by majorclems: 10:20pm On May 01, 2016
nawa for ladies oo..must you air evritn??
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by majorclems: 10:24pm On May 01, 2016
i kw the guy may not be aware of this post and that she is showing off the tecno boom j8..mk computer villa guys no trace you o grin
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by nuggarito: 11:57pm On May 01, 2016
God abeg no give me this kind of girls for my life. Its suicidal.
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Dannybrainz: 1:59am On May 02, 2016
hmmm..ladies and material things
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by ABSOL10: 5:23am On May 02, 2016
haba....aswear oyinbo o ni ku iku ire kankan....you are confused.....ode oshi if u no wan leave am, him go surely leave you
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by BenKafor(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2016
majorclems:
i kw the guy may not be aware of this post and that she is showing off the tecno boom j8..mk computer villa guys no trace you o grin

As in. Now that everyone is goshing over the phone
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Oyindebrah(f): 8:11am On May 07, 2016
shaneefe:
Hahahahahahaha its your story why r u lying
I'm serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fun Time (pic) / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.