Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex (916 Views)

South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by LePrezident(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'm talking from a guy's perspective using my experience and that of other male friends. There is always that one ex who gave you the best sex.

I had this ex, I can never forget her cos it seems my 'this thing' was just perfectly made for her 'that thing'. Our 'things' just fit like mortis and tenon joint anytime we did it.

That babe can never be forgotten. Waiting for the day another would blow my mind better.
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by jhasper(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
FTC sha
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by emotions1: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
the dude above me,I guess its not your fault....
it's just the new blood running in your veins....
wat is the joy in FTC here..... please do yourself a favour and----------
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by Emodeee: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pvssy on a platter of Gold triggered the op to write DISS.

Ohk.
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by Emodeee: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mayb.
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by LePrezident(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Emodeee:
Pvssy on a platter of Gold triggered the op to write DISS.

Ohk.

Kindly explain
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by whiteybankz(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

Kindly explain
Puvssy on a plate of Gold I suppose he meant
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by yarimo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chai op wallahi you are right, Ehh you just remind me of. I will update later. grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by divinehand2003(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
True talk
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by sexymoma(f): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
so why you leave if "her thing was made for your thing"
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by HARDDON: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tot we on da rhyme zone
Balled here to feel some fine tone
Guts got blown , down tone

I just dey my nest
Dey do my best for west
As All my ex dey vex
Say I open their crest
With my Rude pest
Leave them continue my quest
Nw them no dey feel any other test
Sex na till we see next
Say I beta past their ex , even their next

My exes
People wifys now dey call my phone
Say they want ma honey cone
Book hotel book flight
Say na my ride sleek pass
Say na my song sweet pass
Na my waist twist pass
My rod rude pass
But I jump them pass
Change my number
Change my life
Still I no fit rest

I turn virgins to well, drink
Semi virgins to broad way , swim
Five paths nuke
No jest no joke
My rod na yoke
No coke to poke

All hail Jrod

My Quiet Quill

Come feed Kingcheezypuff
While @ it, ring up butteredbiscuit and ping VainValery
I know y'all be waiting for ma flow for some time now

1 Like

Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by LePrezident(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
sexymoma:
so why you leave if "her thing was made for your thing"

Lol you're funny. You know there are more things to relationship than sex... but I don't even know why we broke up sef cry
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
HARDDON:
Tot we on da rhyme zone
Balled here to feel some fine tone
Guts got blown , down tone

I just dey my nest
Dey do my best for west
As All my ex dey vex
Say I open their crest
With my Rude pest
Leave them continue my quest
Nw them no dey feel any other test
Sex na till we see next
Say I beta past their ex , even their next

My exes
People wifys now dey call my phone
Say they want ma honey cone
Book hotel book flight
Say na my ride sleek pass
Say na my song sweet pass
Na my waist twist pass
My rod rude pass
But I jump them pass
Change my number
Change my life
Still I no fit rest

I turn virgins to well, drink
Semi virgins to broad way , swim
Five paths nuke
No jest no joke
My rod na yoke
No coke to poke

All hail Jrod

My Quiet Quill

Come feed King.cheezypuff
While @ it, ring up buttered.biscuit and ping VainValery @
I know y'all be waiting for ma flow for some time now
°•Pffft....an you sayin' I'm the 1 that's vain grin
.....°•Your vanity no be here tongue
Re: There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex by Kherry: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

Lol you're funny. You know there are more things to relationship than sex... but I don't even know why we broke up sef cry

Try nd settle ur differences if u stil want ha na

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Whos Telling The Truth ? / 3 Things You Should Never Tell Your Partner - Ladies Hate No. 2 / Just Friends???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.