Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... (6848 Views)

Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! / Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by onerandomchick: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Despite all the accusations Tee Billz made about Tiwa Savage sleeping with Tuface, its obviously the Idibias don’t care and are not allowing it to steal their joy. Yesterday they stepped out in matching Agbada outfits to an event in honour of the Queen of England’s 90th Birthday, which went down at the British High Commision in Abuja.

More stories at www.onerandomchick.com

1 Share

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by buharisbae(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
I love that ;-)

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by goonsmi: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
onerandomchick:
Despite all the accusations Tee Billz made about Tiwa Savage sleeping with Tuface, its obviously the Idibias don’t care and are not allowing it to steal their joy. Yesterday they stepped out in matching Agbada outfits to an event in honour of the Queen of England’s 90th Birthday, which went down at the British High Commision in Abuja.

More stories at www.onerandomchick.com

like seriously what is matching in their outfit ?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Loool. Abeg Annie go soon tire one day if not hypertension go kill am everyday news about 2face and another woman. I know she's no longer surprised

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by pizzylee(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Annie z definitely a very strong lady n determined too....dats RARE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by Dubemkelly(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
goonsmi:

The both wore agbada na, thats the matching thing

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by Utchgirl(f): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Annie hv no choice dan 2 stay in dt Marriage.She knew d stuff 2face wz made of evn b4 marrying him.

Dis one don pass LUV abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by crackhouse(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
I didn't see any reaction here. where is it?
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by onerandomchick: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thank you biko
Dubemkelly:

The both wore agbada na, thats the matching thing
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by onstelly(f): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Before nko, what will you have them do
After all its just an accusation

Mean while don't forget to vote Refiner
#IVoteRefiner
#IStandWithRefiner
Join Team Refiner

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by unapapadeycraze: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
onstelly:
Before nko, what will you have them do
After all its just an accusation

Mean while don't forget to vote Refiner
#IVoteRefiner
#IStandWithRefiner
Join Team Refiner

Onstelly luv.

Oya now.
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by teasel: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
No reasonable person would take the words of some silly weakling to heart undecided
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by onstelly(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Onstelly luv.

Oya now.
What's up

Mean while don't forget to vote for Refiner
#IVoteRefiner
#IStandWithRefiner
Join Team Refiner

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by unapapadeycraze: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
onstelly:

What's up

Mean while don't forget to vote for Refiner
#IVoteRefiner
#IStandWithRefiner
Join Team Refiner

I'm good. What's up with ma request? I dey wait na.
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by onstelly(f): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I'm good. What's up with ma request? I dey wait na.
Which is

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by unapapadeycraze: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
onstelly:

Which is

You still dey ask me. Forget then.
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by onstelly(f): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

You still dey ask me. Forget then.
Hmmm I see
Have a nice night
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Where's the reaction? Na wa o. Every "dumb, prick and Larry" wants to own a gossip blog. It is well.
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by UIA04(f): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
goonsmi:

Annie is wearing baba suwe's cloth
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by shyguyy(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2016
its just an accusation
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... by adorablepepple(f): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Does she have a choice This is not the first time her husband has been sleeping around, for her that marriage is her ride or die.

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Stuns At Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal / Juliet Ibrahim Dances As Her 2019 Resolution Comes To Pass / Who Wore It Better? Opasix Vs Yemi Sax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.