Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating (1802 Views)

Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating by dearbunmi(f): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

My 25-year-old girlfriend is 10 years younger than me. I have noticed that her sex drive is stronger than mine, but Im a bit concerned about how much she masturbates. We live together and I caught her recently masturbating when I came home earlier than expected in the night. She admitted she masturbates at least once a day. This is on top of the sex she has with me (about four times a week). Is this normal? Does it mean Im not satisfying her? She says I am and she just likes doing it, but Im not sure I believe her.

Dejo,

by e-mail

Dear Dejo,

Shes right and youre better off believing her! In one major survey nine out of 10 women over 18 admitted to masturbating. Its natural- so natural that it is believed humans are not the only females of the animal kingdom who do it. Female horses, cows, dolphins, cats, monkeys and baboons have all been seen to play with their clitorises or rub their genitals against things, especially when in heat. Its perfectly normal for your girlfriend to masturbate everyday or even several times a day, and its also fine to masturbate less or not at all! Your girlfriend seems honest enough to say the truth and I believe if she wasnt satisfied by the sex you were having she would have told you. So, assuming shes not doing anything abnormal like staying off-work to do it or has an array of vibrators, relax and be proud of a girlfriend who enjoys sex and is not scared to let you know she does!

Bunmi

ask@dearbunmi.com
http://dearbunmi.com/caught-girlfriend-masturbating

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating by MRSANITY(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
She is an olosho in disguise

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating by firstking01(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating by Afrok(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Waiting for the holier than thou to take over this thread.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating by Lovelynature(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
So women do masturbate too wink
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
JESU shocked
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating by crackhouse(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
hmm

(1) (Reply)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... Wow / Happy New Month Romanceland! August Is Here!! / Why Guys Always Kneel Down To Propose To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.