Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road (1511 Views)

Accident At Otukpo-Enugu Round About Kills Many (Graphic Photos) / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos / Accident At Abudu, 53 People Burnt To Death - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road by publicopinion: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Rosabon Financial Services Limited (32, Montgomery Road, Sabo, Yaba Lagos) the company advertising on several blogs and social media platforms offering to loan money to interested parties to repair their cars and pay for rent has been sued at the Lagos State High Court for damage to a third party’s property and failure to honour its undertaking to repair and/or replace the third party’s vehicle.

The fast and furious accident between Rosabon Financial Services Limited (Ford Edge AAA-370DW) and a loyal Nigerian Citizen (Mercedes Benz Jeep GL 450 4matic) was cased when the Rosabon Driver carrying 2 Chinese Hawaii Staff changed lane, and hit the Benz at over 120KM around 3:34pm along Oniru Oba Palace Road and since failed to meet its obligation now it wants to help others meet their obligation.

Link to Adverts
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/rosabon-quick-loan-emergency-cash-at.html

1 Share

Re: Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Have you seen this end time accident? Jonathan has finished this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road by buharisbae(f): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
ur caption ehnn grin

1 Like

Re: Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road by buharisbae(f): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Have you seen this end time accident? Jonathan has finished this country
take it easy with ur signature na grin
Re: Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road by publicopinion: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
More pictures of the horrible accident ...

Re: Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:

take it easy with ur signature na grin
i'm apoplectic though. My account of since 2007 was banned for a year by that useless scoundrel.
Your signature directed me to your dp tough and though you resemble Zahra Buhari but i'll only confirm my assertions if i see another pics of yours pls. You can share it with me on whatsapp
Re: Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road by princedanpress: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
FAST AND FURIOUS ACCIDENT.That is ridiculous driving by ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES.They should pay for the damages. Oniru Estate has become Highway Road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosabon Financial Services in Fast And Furious Accident at Oniru Palace Road by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef

(1) (Reply)

Yenagoa My Home City. / .. / How Do I Get To Alaba Market From Toll- Gate/sango?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.