Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Gerrarahere 3d animation (pt 1) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Gerrarahere 3d animation (pt 1) (1510 Views)

High End System Configuration For 3d Animation / Nigeria 3D Animation Studio Highbreed Animations Portfolio / 3d Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gerrarahere 3d animation (pt 1) by reidkrugger(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ok so i've been away for a while tormenting all ya'll with my animated videos. Well, now i'm back after almost a year and i hope, i torment you less than i used to.
So this time, i'll b doin somthing not too different except that i cartoonized nollywood and here's the link [url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enCSbLk3idI[url][/url]

It's compressed to about 2mb so do not be afraid to watch. I'll be back with more updates.
Re: Gerrarahere 3d animation (pt 1) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bruh, the animation ain't complete. Where's the "get outta here" part now? Cool animation skills man!
Re: Gerrarahere 3d animation (pt 1) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 01, 2016
Terrific! Do u use morphs for d face rig?
Re: Gerrarahere 3d animation (pt 1) by reidkrugger(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2016
66Kazna99:
Bruh, the animation ain't complete. Where's the "get outta here" part now? Cool animation skills man!

Yea i noticed brov. The gerrarahere part will come, say next week. And thanks man.
Re: Gerrarahere 3d animation (pt 1) by reidkrugger(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2016
kazuna:
Terrific!
Do u use morphs for d face rig?

Yes kaz, i use morphs for facial expressions. I think its easier and better than bones tho. And when u combine them sometimes, the result can be overwhelming. Nice models u've gat on ur thread man.
Re: Gerrarahere 3d animation (pt 1) by reidkrugger(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Coming back to Animation after a year that i left off, i felt re-energized, way better than before and ready for the morrow. Modelling, rigging, texturing, using the transform tools and it all comes to this. Ok so about three months back i re-debuted into the World of animations, having better knowledge of what i used to and better prepared than before, i came up with the clip i posted there. I mean up there on this thread. Looking at it again, i was like yyyyyeeeeaaahhhh but not quite there and there seems to be something missing. It's not the environment because i've seen alot of animation shots from Animation Mentor looking like this but with way better performance. It's not the clothing neither is it the lighting or rendering or the absence of plenty colourful models. The Problem with that shot is......................................................................

Let's take a shot break to air this commercial and we'll be right back. Ok, jus chidding. The Problem is the Acting. That comes first before anyother thing even Animating. Interpreting it out again is another another major pain in the a**. Anyways cutting the long story shot, here's a teaser-like sequel to the Part 1 and it's not rendered yet but seeing it you'll begin to appreciate this post.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJeWro2eFp0[url][/url]
Re: Gerrarahere 3d animation (pt 1) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Can we talk, i have a proposal herez ma whatsapp contact:07087592421

(1) (Reply)

True life story some might call testimony!!! / Important Information For Any Occasion / Conversation Wit Mona Lisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.