Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With (827 Views)

Fast Selling Phones.......let's Do Business / Supercharge Your Business With Power Of Internet. Get Fully Functional Ecommerce / (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With by jibikunle: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
There are lots of scammers here parading themselves ,I fall to trap of a clone samsung j7 seller and lost 31k to him
Re: Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With by eliascomm55: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
jibikunle:
There are lots of scammers here parading themselves ,I fall to trap of a clone samsung j7 seller and lost 31k to him
Thats the result you got when patronising wrong people online because their prices are too cheap

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With by orosun55(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
eliascomm55:
Thats the result you got when patronising wrong people online because their prices are too cheap

Lol....
Re: Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With by mark3009(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2016
jibikunle:
How? Didn't u examine the phone before you paid?
Re: Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With by jibikunle: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2016
mark3009:

How? Didn't u examine the phone before you paid?
someone meet the guy on my behalf because am not in lag
Re: Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With by kazzonline: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2016
jibikunle:

You arent helping at all,post his username and phone numbers let odas not fall for the same ediot

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With by jibikunle: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2016
kazzonline:

You arent helping at all,post his username and phone numbers let odas not fall for the same ediot

1 Like

Re: Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With by mark3009(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2016
jibikunle:
Sorry o. Money is not easy to get. But
Is that someone not a person you trust to act appropriately on ur behalf?
Re: Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With by jibikunle: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2016
mark3009:

Sorry o. Money is not easy to get. But
Is that someone not a person you trust to act appropriately on ur behalf?
bro thanks
Re: Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With by eniolaamoda: 12:12am On May 01, 2016
jibikunle:

Hahahahaha lol i remember dis guy
Pay n buy beta fone u no gree
Naso

(1) (Reply)

Clean Infinix Hot 2 Black Colour with Charger for 20k (negotiable)Sold / 2GIG NVIDIA GRAPHIC Lenovo Flex 2-15 20405 Intel Core I7 2.5 1tb/8gb Ram 15 Inch / Hp Elitebook 8470p Core I7 16.0 Gb Ram 600gb Hard Disk For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.