Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body (14239 Views)

Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? / Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' / Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The word of God is the spirit of God. The Word quickens, enlivens, enlightens, illuminates and rejuvenates. The Breath of God is the Spirit of God and is the Word of God. The story of the Bible is not the story of the creation of mankind, it is the story of the creation of Man in the image and likeness of God: the elevation of the soul of man to the realm of God.

John 6:63
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Therefore the creation story of Adam is not the story of the creation of mankind, rather it is the story of the creation of man from mankind. It was the fitting of the souls of man with the spirit of God, the Word of God is the spirit of God.
The creation of Adam was the introduction of the Word/Law of God to Man which made man, hitherto a dead soul, to become a living breathing active soul. This is what is presented symbolically as God ‘breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Ps 119:130
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

The soul of man is the seat of reasoning, thought, learning, emotions, rational and reflex actions, conditioned behavior etc, the soul of a man basically is the man, like his Central Processing Unit CPU.

Recall that before Adam was created, there were birds of the air, beasts of the field, cattle, creeping things etc, these are just symbolic descriptions of souls that were not connected with the spirit of God Genesis 1;25-26.

In essence, Adam was the first people on earth to be connected with the spirit of God. Adam’s soul became a living soul when the spirit of God was breathed into him, which is also symbolically presented as Moses receiving the Ten Commandments or as some people are afraid to agree, the Mosaic Law. The entrance of the word of God into any soul/heart/mind will give him illumination, and will him wise and will give him dominion over everything

In summary, the Spirit of God is the Word of God that empowers and energizes a soul and makes it alive, a soul that does not have the spirit of God is a dead soul. It was the breathing in of the Spirit of God into Adam that gave him dominion over everything Genesis 1:26.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ezekiel 18:4
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

The soul that sinneth shall die. As can be seen from the definitions above, it is not a physical death that the sinful soul will experience (although the spiritual death will hasten the physical passage), it is the spiritual and mental death. The soul that sins against the spirit of God will be cut off from the spirit of God, that soul will die and become a living zombie.. It is a spiritual death, once a soul dies a spiritual death, it becomes a beast, this is the story of Adam, who has become a beast eating grass in the wilderness of West Africa and dispersed around the world, eating grass everywhere he finds himself. By ‘eating grass’ I mean at the bottom of everything, an animal.
Adam died because he disobeyed the command not to eat of the fruit of good and evil, Idolatry, his death is a separation from God.

Genesis 2:16-17
And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Proverbs 8:36
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Adam and Eve (Israel, Negros) are in spiritual death today because they sinned against their God, Israel is the woman that fled into the wilderness in where she is destined to be fed for a time, times, and half a time from the face (favour) of the serpent.

Revelation 12:14
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Note:
The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, they are just impostors living on stolen heritage.
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The true Jews, the Woman, are languishing in the wilderness of West Africa.

3 Likes

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
The Bible describes Israel’s spiritual death, her casting don to hell, and her conversion to living zombies:

Ezekiel 31:15-16
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him. 16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit:
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
And in Ezekiel 37, the allegories of the dry bones of Israel are presented to us.

Take note that in verse 5, the LORD God has promised that He will once again breathe into Israel.

Ezekiel 37:5
Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

In conclusion, the word of God is the spirit of God, breathed into the seat of his reasoning or his mind/intellect (Soul) which manifests in his behavior and worldview (Body).

About 99.98% of the Israelites living in West Africa, are zombies grin

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

2 Likes

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
MrPresident1:
And in Ezekiel 37, the allegories of the dry bones of Israel are presented to us.

Take note that in verse 5, the LORD God has promised that He will once again breathe into Israel.

Ezekiel 37:5
Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

In conclusion, the word of God is the spirit of God, breathed into the seat of his reasoning or his mind/intellect (Soul) which manifests in his behavior and worldview (Body).

About 99.98% of the Israelites living in West Africa, are zombies grin

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

my friend. where are the descendants of King David? are they in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by waldigit: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Existence of spirit realm coexist with the physical realm. Matters in the physical realm are slow based on the frequency of their electron.
Hence, they either are opaque, reflect light and subject to gravity.Yet other entity coexist in the same realm and are not opaque, nor visible, occupy space etc. E.g. Air, energy like light, electromagnetic waves.etc

This explains coexistence of spirit, soul and body.
The word of God is alive, quick, and pierce to the division of spirit soul and body. Ultra-high Frequency, penetrating ability. Thus the word is the entity with ability to infinitestimaly increase its velocity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lamentations 2:9

9 Her gates are sunk into the ground; he hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from the Lord.

777philosopher:

Her king and her princes are among the gentiles, they were all dispersed into the wilderness. The descendants of king David are in Nigeria because Judah is in Nigeria/West Africa.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
waldigit:
Existence of spirit realm coexist with the physical realm. Matters in the physical realm are slow based on the frequency of their electron.
Hence, they either are opaque, reflect light and subject to gravity.Yet other entity coexist in the same realm and are not opaque, nor visible, occupy space etc. E.g. Air, energy like light, electromagnetic waves.etc

This explains coexistence of spirit, soul and body.
The word of God is alive, quick, and pierce to the division of spirit soul and body. Ultra-high Frequency, penetrating ability. Thus the word is the entity with ability to infinitestimaly increase its velocity.

Read and stop being vague and opaque. Smh
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lalasticlala, this is a wholesome topic for a good sunday, the day after Passover 2016. cool
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Nobody: 12:56am On May 01, 2016
MrPresident1:

9 Her gates are sunk into the ground; he hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from the Lord.

Her king and her princes are among the gentiles, they were all dispersed into the wilderness. The descendants of king David are in Nigeria because Judah is in Nigeria/West Africa.

thanks for the explanation. but will a king from the house of david rule the world?
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:00am On May 01, 2016
Nice one bro !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 7:08am On May 01, 2016
777philosopher:
thanks for the explanation. but will a king from the house of david rule the world?

Ezekiel 34:23
23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd

Yes. You can read the whole of chapter 34 of Ezekiel for the big picture.

Israel will be restored, note, Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, the Israelites of the Bible are the Negroes (Judah).
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 7:09am On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Nice one bro !

Thanks Chief wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by CeoMoses(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2016
nice one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by dayoungmoney1: 8:43am On May 01, 2016
Thumbs up. Cool writeup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Ghydyon(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2016
smiley
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by molydonhenry(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2016
MrPresident1:

wen u take too much chivita mixed wit osogbo weed
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Nobody: 8:48am On May 01, 2016
organized religion is nothing more than an ancient primitive custom practiced by weak minded and superstitious people.
It has no place in the 21st century, the reason we have life in this world is to experience life in this world,
not to spend our entire lives studying an old book, looking up to the sky and worshipping an invisible ruler in the sky who supposedly foisted a
set of oppressive and in some cases arbitrary rules on us,
which if broken would be met with unimaginable eternal punishment.

my humble atheistic opinion

Happy weekend to all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Adatob(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2016
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Presbulg(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2016
The Epistle
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Boboye4slim(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2016
MrPresident1:

Nigeria?? You are kidding right? Where did you get your information? And pls don't tell me it's the Bible coz the Bible never mention that Israelite are negros or Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Milo30(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2016
Are you teaching on the spirit, soul and body of man or the descendants of David? What do you mean by saying the animals are souls that aren't merged with God's Spirit? The Word is Jesus Christ (John 1:1-12) not the Holy Spirit. How can you say that Israelis are not the Israelites of the bible? That they are 'imposters'? Are you also saying that we (Nigerians) are the real Israelites (Judah being Negro and all that) ? Your explanation of Rev. 12:14 is sad. Read it from verse 4 down to 14. Your write doesn't match your topic and your teaching is misleading. You isolate specific chapters and verses to support your inference, failing to cover complete meaning. You use the bible to support your points instead of the other way around.

4 Likes

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2016
MrPresident1:

Israel will be restored, note, Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, the Israelites of the Bible are the Negroes (Judah).

I know the Israelis are not descendants of the Biblical Israelites, but that Judah was a land of Negroes? Please explain...and with reference if you don't mind.
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by dragunov: 9:10am On May 01, 2016
MrPresident1:

Our Igbotic pals tenaciously believe that they are the one. Are they right?

1 Like

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by rexbuton: 9:12am On May 01, 2016
You can't just come here and type your imagination without reference.. . The mods are strange

2 Likes

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by kolnel: 9:14am On May 01, 2016
777philosopher:

Yes
They are here
They have been seen many times sleeping with their church members wife
Some even kill them after committing the abomination

1 Like

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by rexbuton: 9:15am On May 01, 2016
How do things like this make front page?? More like a mad man's graffiti
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Milo30(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2016
I'm pretty sure the mod didn't read this before moving it to front page. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2020; It Is Time To Fly! 7-12th Dec. 20 / 8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday. / How To Ask And Receive From God Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.