Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body (14341 Views)

Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? / Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' / Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 9:50am On May 02, 2016
dragunov:
Are you saying not all Yoruba are Israelites?

The fact apparently is of the littlest consequence.

First and foremost, we need to understand that one of the purposes for the dispersal of Israel was to enable them to bring the gospel of God to all of mankind, thereby civilising mankind, this is the deeper meaning of the command to 'go into the world and multiply, replenish the earth', it was not only a command to breed physical children, it was a deeper command to go and breed spiritual children for God, Israel being God's wife Genesis 1:28. Off course another purpose of the dispersal was to punish the erring wife Lamentations 1:1

God knew that Israel would stumble in the law so He made adequate provisions for her right from the begining Deuteronomy 31 and 32.

To your question, Lamentations 2:9 tells us that Israel's king and princes dwell among the gentiles/heathen. So when someone says he is an Israelite and is subjected to mockery, it is a perfectly normal thing, a true Israel will likely want to know more, but also very likely a gentile will scoff and make hideous mockery, so it is just normal reactions. Israel dwells among the heathen.

Isaiah 56:3-8 shows us that when the kingdom of God is restored is earth, which we are all eagerly awaiting, even previous gentiles will have better names than of sons, or ancestral Israel, because they chose the things that pleas God.

Ephesians 56:18-22 tells us that in the kingdom, there will no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with saints, and Jesus Christ will be the Chief Cornerstone. In whom we all are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by dragunov: 5:13pm On May 02, 2016
MrPresident1:

The fact apparently is of the littlest consequence.

First and foremost, we need to understand that one of the purposes for the dispersal of Israel was to enable them to bring the gospel of God to all of mankind, thereby civilising mankind, this is the deeper meaning of the command to 'go into the world and multiply, replenish the earth', it was not only a command to breed physical children, it was a deeper command to go and breed spiritual children for God, Israel being God's wife Genesis 1:28. Off course another purpose of the dispersal was to punish the erring wife Lamentations 1:1

God knew that Israel would stumble in the law so He made adequate provisions for her right from the begining Deuteronomy 31 and 32.

To your question, Lamentations 2:9 tells us that Israel's king and princes dwell among the gentiles/heathen. So when someone says he is an Israelite and is subjected to mockery, it is a perfectly normal thing, a true Israel will likely want to know more, but also very likely a gentile will scoff and make hideous mockery, so it is just normal reactions. Israel dwells among the heathen.

Isaiah 56:3-8 shows us that when the kingdom of God is restored is earth, which we are all eagerly awaiting, even previous gentiles will have better names than of sons, or ancestral Israel, because they chose the things that pleas God.

Ephesians 56:18-22 tells us that in the kingdom, there will no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with saints, and Jesus Christ will be the Chief Cornerstone. In whom we all are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
MrPresidooooo. How're you doing? Please can you expound the whole chapter of Rev. 12. You see there had always been a deliberate avoidance of the book of Rev. by all the clergies I've known or listened to. The ones that made attempts are rather too vague. Nobody wants to go there. But in you and Sukkot I have seen a difference. please assist. In fact if you can open another thread on expounding the whole book of Rev, it will be very great. Thanks.
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 02, 2016
MrPresident1:

Bro, first and foremost, there is nothing God cannot do, so no matter what it takes you must be prepared and ready to trust in Him. Life is not a bed of roses for anybody, we all have our personal battles, but one sure thing is this, never ever accept defeat from satan, you are victorious because the owner of the universe declares you so. Suicide will never be an option, pray to God, He hears prayer, and even if responses are delayed, you must know that it is all for our personal good, God is never late, and He makes all things beautiful in its time.

Put your mind at rest, and delight to do God's will always, it comes with a promise, that He will give you the desires of your heart Psalms 34:7. Weeping may endure for the night but joy will surely come in the morning, cast all your burden on Him, He cares for you, and let Philippians 4:16 comfort you.

Pray for the Holy Spirit, He is available to all who ask in sincerity, James 1:5

Every day it gets harder. Every day is a struggle. All my life I've been dealing with all sorts of anxiety & I didn't realize until a few years ago. I'll do the little I can but I just wish whoever put me here would take me away cos I can't continue living like this. The air I breathe feels like punishment.
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On May 02, 2016
66Kazna99:

Every day it gets harder. Every day is a struggle. All my life I've been dealing with all sorts of anxiety & I didn't realize until a few years ago. I'll do the little I can but I just wish whoever put me here would take me away cos I can't continue living like this. The air I breathe feels like punishment.

Christ has risen from the dead, He will make all things beautiful in only a very short while. You must not give in to despair or sink into depression because trust me that is exactly what satan wants.

You must trust God, it is of utmost necessity, God is never far away to the pure and sincere in heart, while you think He is away, He is actually there, The Mighty One helping you to bear the burden of life.

The vision is for a short while, blessed are those who mourn at this very epochal time, I do believethat to mourn at this particular time is a way to keep one sober in preparation of the day of judgment so one does not partake in the judgment of unrighteous people.

Keep Philippians 4:16 in mind, in God is your place of rest, rest on Him completely, He will never fail or forget you, and you will laugh at last wink
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by DOD1: 4:47am On May 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ezekiel 34:23
23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd

Yes. You can read the whole of chapter 34 of Ezekiel for the big picture.

Israel will be restored, note, Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, the Israelites of the Bible are the Negroes (Judah).
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by dragunov: 9:34am On May 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ok my friend.

Using Yoruba folktale/mythology

Oduduwa came from heaven, Oduduwa was a woman, Oduduwa came from the east, Oduduwa came down from heaven via a chain, Oduduwa was a victim of warfare; these all bear direct correlation with Israel, the woman and wife of God.

Get, Olodumare: God in Yoruba belief by Reverend Bolaji Idowu, and History of the Yorubas by Reverend Samuel Johnson, get a very good reference KJV Bible too, you will be amazed.

If you have any questions you can post it. Also I have a thread here that can help you to understand the prophetic books Isaiah Jeremiah Ezekiel and Daniel, those books have the key to the Bible, you can look up the thread.
I have been making requests since and you have not been responding o. Another one. You say you have a thread on Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Daniel. Can you please give me a link? Thanks.
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 4:20pm On May 03, 2016
dragunov:
I have been making requests since and you have not been responding o. Another one. You say you have a thread on Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Daniel. Can you please give me a link? Thanks.

Brother, I am very sorry please, I had quite some food on my plate wink

The thread? Here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/2745637/how-understand-bible-books-isaiah/1

Just follow the rules, check the meaning of words as used figuratively in those sites I gave, this is a personal journey, you will need to be personally responsible for your own growth. Of course we can discuss anything you find a bit difficult on here, but I can only point the way. Be ready to be amazed wink as insight and revelations flood you. You are about to be reversed engineered, and re-engineered.

You may start reading from Jeremiah or Isaiah, Jeremiah to me is the easiest of the books to understand.
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 5:49pm On May 04, 2016
[url=https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=7XSiGw4_qlAC&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=justice+sword+from+oyo+new+king&source=bl&ots=u1_841rfLr&sig=KIjx48PPMDwP1scuCL5YBKDTYv0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMt6zR68DMAhVSBo4KHaoaBscQ6AEIPjAG#v=onepage&q=justice%20sword%20from%20oyo%20new%20king&f=false]e-copy of the book history of the Yorubas by Reverend Samuel Johnson[/url]

Take note of Chapter II Origin of the Tribes and the ascent of Oduduwa and his party into Ile-Ife (Paragraph 2)

cc dragunov and BraniacX
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On May 09, 2016
Read cheesy
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 9:34am On May 21, 2016
Ishilove elejowewe cheesy cool, you did not say anything on this thread, dont tell me you have not readt angry
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by Ishilove: 10:18am On May 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
Ishilove elejowewe cheesy cool, you did not say anything on this thread, dont tell me you have not readt angry
I haven't. I wee check

So na me you dey call elejowewe? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 6:30am On May 22, 2016
Ishilove:

I haven't. I wee check

So na me you dey call elejowewe? cheesy cheesy

cool
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2016
Read
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by MrPresident1: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2016
I am not sure dollyjoy has read this?

Joy that fills my heart with joy kiss

wink
Re: The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body by dollyjoy(f): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2016
MrPresident1:
I am not sure dollyjoy has read this?
Joy that fills my heart with joy kiss
wink
smileysmiley thank you deariewink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Should Not Mourn The Death Of Myles Munroe / Pope Francis Expels Cristian Precht, Bañados Of Chile, Over Sex Scandal / I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.