Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Hot Atmosphere: Politicians Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hot Atmosphere: Politicians Perspective (286 Views)

Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m / Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective / N115b Loot: Ex-air Chiefs, Politicians Top Refund List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Atmosphere: Politicians Perspective by ellovee(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
ASK A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS HOT WEATHER CONDITION
Journalist: what are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about and what is the
government doing about it:
RESPONSES:
LAI MOHAMMED: this is the result of PDP’s misrule, they stole the ozone layer.
FEMI ADESINA: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. CHANGE IS
HERE, EMBRACE IT.
AKINWUMI AMBODE: We have signed a $10million deal with LG to install air conditioners across the
Lagos skyline.
IBE KACHUKWU: I assure you the heat will disappear by 2pm 29th May.
BUKOLA SARAKI: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him, out of my love for
Nigeria and that is why they are witch-hunting me.
GOODLUCK JONATHAN: This heat was not this bad when I left office/power but Nigerians did not
appreciate me.
ADAMS OSHIMOLE: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control Research.
NASIR ELRUFAI: We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna
from the heat.
RAUF AREGBESOLA: I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand
fan.
ALIKO DANGOTE: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory; by 2030 Australia will be
buying fans from us.
BEN MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat.
This is common sense.
NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA: Under the last administration there was no political will to address climatic
change:
PRESIDENT BUHARI: From USA ... this heat is kwarupt because Nigeria is kwarupt and I will fight every
form of kwaruption involved and responsible for this heat and every kwarupt heat will go to jail.

(1) (Reply)

Can Buhari Bring Stability To Nigeria’s Economy? / One Of The Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Found Near Sambisa Forest / Corruption In Nigeria Is A Plant Not Completely Uprooted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.