Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] (21026 Views)

The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan / The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by mrbillz(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2016
The mumu no even reply me again. I just free am... Awon wayrey!

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by emma2406(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Your question to Mtn whatsapp no is 2016 UTME question
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Ijaya123: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2016
amAZEing:
Just wakaing pass.

Guy try other networks and use your MTN line for receiving calls only.

Thank me later.

What happened to porting to another network?
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by bobkezel(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2016
How would a right thinking person in his right thinking mind think that only 5 numbers can serve millions of customers. Nigerians are so dumb.
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Tonyclems(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
this MTN guys re scam, I have been to there centre @ unilag road n the one @ ozone in sabo, in a span of 6 days, yet my sim isn't registered. to make matters worst, I was having difficulty recharging n I called d customer service, gave them the recharge serial no. n d lady recharged on her fone instead. wen I called bck, dey requested for d serial no. again n promised to get bck to me till date no news
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by JustCurious: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmm, that deduction of credit is absurd.
Now, It's almost impossible to stop an auto-renewal plan, either on their 131 or 21600 platform. MTN wouldn't want you to do that. :/ They just keep deducting customers' credits. Sadly, not even their opting out commands "OFF", "EXPIRE" would bail you out.

Apparently, this seems to be one of their strategic ways to paying their outstanding FG debt? You don't rob Peter to pay Paul.
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Akamo5(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2016
their twitter handle is d best platform to contact them.they will attend to u as quick as possible. that is d platform I av been using for some time now.

their twitter handle is @mtn180
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Samabu07(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Thylord:
U never she sunshin.

Lol...you just reminded me of some place....Guy, you stay for Bayelsa? That's their usual kind of statements though.
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by OlujobaSamuel: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2016
op, if you can't reach them through direct voice call just make a public complaint on any of their social media handle, most especially, Twitter. This whatsapp scam is to prevent them from answering customers.
God forbid I use whatsapp talk to them.
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by horllamy(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2016
EastGold:
I was really happy when I read on nairaland some weeks ago that MTN Nigeria has introduced whatsapp customer care service to attend to the complaints of their customers.

After reading through I decided to save one of the numbers +234903 - 300 - 0002. Earlier this week MTN in their usual manner made unwarranted deduction on my account, I noticed the deduction while preparing for work and I decided to make use of MTN Nigeria WhatsApp Care but to my greatest surprise, I was not attended to until after 72 hours.

My Qstn is: of what essence is the introduction of the platform?

they also did d same thing for me ....
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Thylord(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Samabu07:

Lol...you just reminded me of some place....Guy, you stay for Bayelsa? That's their usual kind of statements though.
no o that you never she sunshin is the language that is use by those chinese and lebanese workers in nigeria company when work don hard machine day off day on at the same time the next tin they will tell you is my frd you never she sunshin.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2016
zain network still d best they anser people within 10 minute bro./....... best network ever
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Sunkanbell(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Bro, he be like say fuel na #50 per litre for your area for leaving a call for good 72hr u really men business,
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by jzdoberman: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2016
]Just wakaing pass.

Guy try other networks and use your MTN line for receiving calls only.

Thank me later.[/quote]

ON POINT!!!
U GO LIVE LONG!!! wink
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Hysmady(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2016
This op whatsapp is the alien version...I cant even see the content in those screen shots
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Youpele52: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2016
EastGold:
I was really happy when I read on nairaland some weeks ago that MTN Nigeria has introduced whatsapp customer care service to attend to the complaints of their customers.

After reading through I decided to save one of the numbers +234903 - 300 - 0002. Earlier this week MTN in their usual manner made unwarranted deduction on my account, I noticed the deduction while preparing for work and I decided to make use of MTN Nigeria WhatsApp Care but to my greatest surprise, I was not attended to until after 72 hours.

I always drop my complaint via Twitter, within 15minutes they reply. Presently, I follow them they follow me...so I dm them straight these days
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Teryila5: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na so dem do me,I lay a complaints since 2weeks ago but I have not hear from them yet

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Godblessaplus1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
I send them message since last week tuesday and up till now they have not reply me...
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by maxti: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
ikbnice:
you should have tried their twitter handle...response is in maximum of 10 minutes. Anybody who uses that can testify to the speedy response.

I beg to differ on this.
Up to 3 weeks now. Still no response. Even after a DM
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by meshachmmj: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Use *GLO* de best network for calls now
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good for u, my experience was no where good, after successfully deducting money for bbc plan the service is yet to be activated.

MTN what's app platform is just like its customer care help line.

Issues aren't addressed.
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
BTW is anyone still enjoying the MTN BBC plan cos after 1 month of subsribing to the service am not enjoying it.

I think the service has been scrapped by the network.

Caveat emptor.
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by cassidy1: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Too poor,I tried it with simple request,yet no reply since

Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Kbs468(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
EastGold:

Sorry about that though but did you also think of it as being a conclusion from you out of impatience? I mean as the largest user base, what if over 20,000 customers also requested to be attended to within the same time frame out of the millions on the network?

And you know that the content of ur chat is not even visible to ascertain the reason behind ur claim.

Except maybe we are expecting them to hire a customer care agent per subscriber though as the only means of meeting up with our expectations
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Nobody: 2:18am On May 01, 2016
Kbs468:

Sorry about that though but did you also think of it as being a conclusion from you out of impatience? I mean as the largest user base, what if over 20,000 customers also requested to be attended to within the same time frame out of the millions on the network?

And you know that the content of ur chat is not even visible to ascertain the reason behind ur claim.

Except maybe we are expecting them to hire a customer care agent per subscriber though as the only means of meeting up with our expectations

Nigeria may never grow with people like you
Re: My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] by Kbs468(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2016
EastGold:

Nigeria may never grow with people like you
Hahahahahaha. Brother, thank God you said 'may' and Not 'Will'.

That alone is the admission of the fact that humans are not God and neither is yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Mobile Number-Portability / Airtel Is At It Again. Free Browsing / 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.