Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... (1135 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Ok I Think I Need Help. People Keep Saying Am Bossy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Tallysmallz(f): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ya'all who be sending nudes to ma mailbox are not Ok sad

stop spamming my email with nudes oh!!!!

i wonder how you'll just sit in your house and instead of getting your minds around whats lucratively beneficial for you, you'll rather start thinking of sex and all what not

Shame on ya'all social media, sexstarved morons!

smh,,,,, Tallysmallz wont hesitate to disclose your names and pictures if this rubbish continues. sad sad

RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by possibilita(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sorry oh,abeg no vex.

1 Like

Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by ENIGMA24(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Expose o!!!
Tag em along with pictures of their tiny pipes!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Tallysmallz(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
possibilita:
Sorry oh,abeg no vex.
i have spoken sha.
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Tallysmallz(f): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
ENIGMA24:
Expose o!!! Tag em along with pictures of their tiny pipes!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Its really disgusting.
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by pennytration(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oh! so someone like Tallysmallz exist. Ok seen, u hav been noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by possibilita(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tallysmallz:

i have spoken sha.
and we have heard you ma'am
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Tallysmallz(f): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
pennytration:
Oh! so someone like Tallysmallz exist. Ok seen, u hav been noticed.

Feeling becomes mutual! Adieu.
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by IamLEGEND1: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
we dare you to post it or forever remain silent.
Next attention seeker pls.
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Tallysmallz(f): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
we dare you to post it or forever remain silent.

Next attention seeker pls.

Ok.
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by ogunronbi18(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
U should be happy that guys are inbox you....some ladies are here witout seing single message on their mails.....stop saying rumour
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Tallysmallz(f): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
ogunronbi18:
U should be happy that guys are inbox you....some ladies are here witout seing single message on their mails.....stop saying rumour

Just shut iit. I should be happy for what recieving your pencil shaped pintle you call a dick.... Ewure!
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by firstking01(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
I smell lies...why would a ramdom guy be sending you nudes just like that...except you musta giving em the impression that you love nudesundecided
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Where do these dumb sluts emerge?

This might as well be a good way of marketing your whøring business but you're not innovative enough.

I'm quite tempted to sneak a peek at your profile but a gut feeling said the effort isn't worth it that I should neglect such idle intent .

May sango thunderstrike any dude on here that storms your mailbox.
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Ray360: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Your post radiates falsehood and an uncanny intent to seek attention. you just joined nairaland this month, suddenly, they are sending you nudes. If you must make lying and attention-seeking a culture, then go learn from doyens of the distasteful act.
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
Where do these dumb sluts emerge?

This might as well be a good way of marketing your whøring business but you're not innovative enough.

I'm quite tempted to sneak a peek at your profile but a gut feeling said the effort isn't worth it that I should neglect such idle intent .

May sango thunderstrike any dude on here that storms your mailbox.
Ashe!! cool
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
gringrin
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Bose253(f): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Attention seeker
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Stupidity at its prime! Na some girls dey make people think say all ladies are foolish
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by ogunronbi18(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tallysmallz:

Just shut iit. I should be happy for what recieving your pencil shaped pintle you call a dick.... Ewure!
lol...be appreciate, tanks does who inbox you...they cares and mayb u deserve it.....i no dey send you all does stuffs o....aja
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tallysmallz:

i wonder how you'll just sit in your house and instead of getting your minds around whats lucratively beneficial for you, you'll rather start thinking of sex and all what not

smh,,,,, Tallysmallz wont hesitate to disclose your names and pictures if this rubbish continues. sad sad

RUBBISH.

Amaka!
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by olac21(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
You're a useless&senseless gay...you registered a little less than two weeks ago and guys are already sending you nude pics..now say amen to this prayer for lying-may the God of thunder strike you into pieces for putting up this crap for public consumption..olori buruku omo
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 30, 2016
op's result's out. She's got staphylococcus syphilis and silliness. In short , she's SS.
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Aunti Bose so u know
Bose253:
Attention seeker
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by AyamBlaze: 1:26am On Apr 30, 2016
Talk is cheap. Don't know if she's got an idea.
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by finalboss(m): 1:30am On Apr 30, 2016
she want us to notice her
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by latinoKingdom(m): 2:30am On Apr 30, 2016
Tallysmallz:

RUBBISH.
na lie prove you are saying d truth
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by olaremint(m): 3:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Trust nairalanders, they know how to discipline a spoilt child. Kikikikiki
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by GoldenJAT(m): 3:29am On Apr 30, 2016
names!!!
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by Gebbson007(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Tallysmallz:

RUBBISH.

xpose em abeg .
Re: Are You Guys OK?? I will Expose You if... by HardMirror(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Tallysmallz:

RUBBISH.
What girls do for attention. Smh
How will a guy send nude? Guys may act dumb sometimes BUT NEVER this dumb.
You have been noticed.
We know your aim and your night job, need not say more.

(1) (Reply)

11 Things You'll Only Understand If You're An Introvert Dating An Extrovert / How Men Feel About Women Stepping Out Without Underwear / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor - Lagos Wife Read More: Https://www.naij.com/737

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.