Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did (1470 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / What This Corp Member Was Found Doing As Service Will Amaze You In Ebonyi / See What This Corp Member Wrote On His White Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by Ateewologun(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Corp members will not stop to amaze us. See how this corp member thanked God

Re: You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by Ateewologun(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by khalhokage(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
lol, gbaguan. Na school go this guy abeg.
Re: You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by NiRfreak(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
The future is really bleak for this country........@ leaders of tomorrow.
Re: You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by kelechi50: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Don't blame him, rather the system that made him that
Re: You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by ninodaniel(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
English is a borrowed course
Re: You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2016
wow
Re: You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2016
NiRfreak:
The future is really bleak for this country........@ leaders of tomorrow.
seriously?

so, the fact that he doesn't speak correct English means he can't be a good leader?

I'm not trying to encourage bad grammatical expression but I believe English has nothing to do with good leadership.
Re: You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by 48noble(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
I thank God for this kind people in my sch days... They pay my bills for help
Re: You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by Taeewo(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: You Wont Believe What This Corp Member Just Did by Sammiel: 5:04pm On May 01, 2016
Most of these corpers making blunders on facebook are products of polytechnics and colleges of education. Only few finished from the University. NUC should step up their game and review the procedures and processes involved in courses accreditation and licence issuing to tertiary institutions.

(1) (Reply)

Unfair Payment Of NYSC State Alawi / Abuse Of NYSC Uniform By Adebote Mayowa / Report From All Nysc Camp B15 Stream 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.