Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Are You At Peace With God? If Not, You Can Be Right Now. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You At Peace With God? If Not, You Can Be Right Now. (379 Views)

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? / The Catholic Church May Be Right About Purgatory After All:near Death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You At Peace With God? If Not, You Can Be Right Now. by mauriceju2(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Are you at peace with God? If not, you can be right now. Do you know what awaits you when you die? You can have the assurance from the Word of God and the Holy Spirit that heaven will be your home, if you would like to be certain. Either Jesus Christ died for your sins, or He didn't (He did!).
Are you prepared to stand before God on the Judgement Day and tell Him that you didn't need the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross to wash away, pay the price and take away the punishment for your sins? I plead with you ... please don't make such a tragic mistake.
To be at peace with God; to make certain heaven will be your home for eternity; to make certain that you are in right-standing with God, your decision right now can determine where you will spend eternity when your life is over on this earth, precious one, Your decision to be reconciled to God is the most important decision you'll ever make in this life.
Jesus Christ died for your sins so that all your sins can be forgiven, so that no barrier will stand between you and God, so that you will not need to suffer everlasting punishment for your sins.
Now what is require of you is to believe in Jesus, confess and acknowledge your sins and turn away from your sinful ways like the one the bible is mentioning here and don’t forget that all unrighteousness is sin.
1 Cor 6:9-11 Don’t you know that the unrighteous will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be deceived: No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or anyone practising homosexuality, 10 no thieves, greedy people, drunkards, verbally abusive people, or swindlers will inherit God’s kingdom
Gal. 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, 21 envy, drunkenness, carousing, and anything similar. I tell you about these things in advance — as I told you before — that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Rev. 21:8 But the cowards, unbelievers, vile, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars — their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death.
Pro. 28: 13 – 14 13 The one who conceals his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them will find mercy.
Rom 10:9 If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved
You can pray to God in your own words like this:
Dear heavenly father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Saviour and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus give me the grace to live a holy and righteous life and transform my life so that I may bring glory and honour to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life in Jesus name. AMEN.
Now look for a living church and fellowship with them, you can identify a living church by the fruits of the members, mango can never bear papaw, orange can never bear banana, it’s those that are lead by the spirit of God that are the children of God and those that are lead by the devil are the children of Satan, our character and behaviour is proportional to the spirit that control us, our life is detected by the spirit that control us, and here is where the fruit you bear identify where you belong.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe These Words? / Happy Mother's Day To All Our Mum / Monday Prayer Tonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.