Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. (46461 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by AyamConfidence(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
all goods..we faring wella.hows your angle?
we thank God...I actually thought you weren't going to reply....seems you are very busy.....

talking bout the miss NL competition... who are you voting for
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by CaroLyner(f): 5:17pm On May 01, 2016
AyamConfidence:
we thank God...I actually thought you weren't going to reply....seems you are very busy.....

talking bout the miss NL competition... who are you voting for
you sure its me?
no one tho
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
you sure its me? no one tho
people change you know
why not join team lanicky
that's who I'm rooting for...your support will make a big difference
i'm banking on you sweedy
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by CaroLyner(f): 10:34pm On May 01, 2016
AyamConfidence:
people change you know
why not join team lanicky
that's who I'm rooting for...your support will make a big difference
i'm banking on you sweedy
doubt i'll be here when they voting, but okay
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by AyamConfidence(m): 6:04am On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
doubt i'll be here when they voting, but okay
wow thanks a lot...don't worry, when voting begins I'll remind ya

BTW why don't your face never appear on your dp...you shouldn't be allowing a brother perceive the aroma of the food if you ain't gonna give him some you know
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 9:51am On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
right beside you cheesycheesy
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.