Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? (969 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by Evidence1000(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
I used to be a very stubborn boy in secondary school back then.

Stubborn to the extent that my teachers got tired of flogging me because all was just like pouring water in a basket. It would never hold.

The height of it all was when I was writing my NECO exams. I was accused of cheating on the day we wrote Mathematics of which I knew nothing about by the invigilator .

I then mobilized my fellow stubborn friends to teach the woman a bitter lesson.

After school, we went and punctured the four tyres of a car we saw outside thinking it was for the invigilator.

In the process of doing it, four hefty guys just appeared. Omo if you see race wey we pick ehn...

The following day, they came and reported us.
My friends were flogged with only their boxers on, in front of the whole school. Omo I refuse o. That was a big embarrassment. My refusal led to my suspension for three weeks which made me miss the rest of my papers. I thank God for my WAEC sha.

After suspension, I still came back and cut grass with my friends for 1 week .

So, nairalanders, what is the toughest punishment you ever received as a child in secondary school ?

I'll like to see your response.
Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Evidence1000:
I used to be a very stubborn boy in secondary school back then.

Stubborn to the extent that my teachers got tired of flogging me because all was just like pouring water in a basket. It would never hold.

The height of it all was when I was writing my NECO exams. I was accused of cheating on the day we wrote Mathematics of which I knew nothing about by the invigilator .

I then mobilized my fellow stubborn friends to teach the woman a bitter lesson.

After school, we went and punctured the four tyres of a car we saw outside thinking it was for the invigilator.

In the process of doing it, four hefty guys just appeared. Omo if you see race wey we pick ehn...

The following day, they came and reported us.
My friends were flogged with only their boxers on, in front of the whole school. Omo I refuse o. That was a big embarrassment. My refusal led to my suspension for three weeks which made me miss the rest of my papers. I thank God for my WAEC sha.

After suspension, I still came back and cut grass with my friends for 1 week .

So, nairalanders, what is the toughest punishment you ever received as a child in secondary school ?

I'll like to see your response.
I was asked to slap myself. That's humiliation!
Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by Evidence1000(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
I was asked to slap myself. That's humiliation!

I experienced that too mostly when I was in JSS2
Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
PUNISHMENT;

A senior student told me to lie down under her bed and catch a pregnant mosquito.....* cry*

1 Like

Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by UyiIredia(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Evidence1000:

I experienced that too mostly when I was in JSS2

Na everything you dey experience ?! In any case my worst punishment was being told to ride Okada. You would squat up as if you are on a bike. I did it for hours. Ms. by the time it was over my body was in pains.
Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by hendrixxx(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
n
Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by vicstar(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
reminiscing dat good old days grin

Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by Evidence1000(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

Na everything you dey experience ?! In any case my worst punishment was being told to ride Okada. You would squat up as if you are on a bike. I did it for hours. Ms. by the time it was over my body was in pains.

Lol! I can imagine the pains. Stubborn boy.
Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by Marlvin(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
None . rarely get myself into punishable acts, back then I was the teacher's boy. and being the teacher's boy, you're expected to always be in your best behavior.
Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by greatness22(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Back then at Ekpan Secondary school, i had 3 notorious friends. It was break time , so we decided to hang out together then the devil decided to use our brains to play kalo kalo. There was this teacher that have a massive behind, so we gave the devil the right to play with our brains. I told my friends that i would touch the teacher buttocks, but they doubted me, so we place a bet on that, i got to were the teacher was standing and i pressed her buttocks like ufuoma bread. Instead of me mumu to run i was standing and smiling like a goat to my friends, before i could say jack, the teacher grabbed me and gave me two hot slaps and then called some male teachers who ran to the scene like usain bolt. The principal (mr. ojo) call for assembly and then gave me 25 lashes and then suspended me.
Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by Sugarcious(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
The guy above me is TRUELY A SATANIC KID. How can u press your teacher's butt? Mehn u get guts o...i wasn't punished often in school tho. Always quiet and smart shooter.
Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by Evidence1000(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2017
lalasticlala, farano, obynoscopy...
Re: What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? by Idamond: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2017
greatness22:
Back then at Ekpan Secondary school, i had 3 notorious friends. It was break time , so we decided to hang out together then the devil decided to use our brains to play kalo kalo. There was this teacher that have a massive behind, so we gave the devil the right to play with our brains. I told my friends that i would touch the teacher buttocks, but they doubted me, so we place a bet on that, i got to were the teacher was standing and i pressed her buttocks like ufuoma bread. Instead of me mumu to run i was standing and smiling like a goat to my friends, before i could say jack, the teacher grabbed me and gave me two hot slaps and then called some male teachers who ran to the scene like usain bolt. The principal (mr. ojo) call for assembly and then gave me 25 lashes and then suspended me.
boy d devil been be double....how u go get mind touch ur teacher bolb

(1) (Reply)

. / Decades Of Studies Show What Happens To Marriages After Having Kids / I Had S*x With My Daughter’s BOYFRIEND ….. Up To NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.