Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind (5104 Views)

"I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) / Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Neftali: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
The recent shocking news that took the entertainment industry by surprise was that of Mr. Tunji Balogun A.K.A Teebillz. the husband of Nigerian best female artist. Tiwa Savage. It was reported that yesterday around 9:am teebillz almost committed suicide by jumping off the Ikoyi Lagos bridge. But fortunately one Mr Chukwuemeka Ani and some Passerby rescued him. He was dragged away from the bridge railing and was driven home.

After being questioned by family and friends why he wanted to take his life He Said:

" For years I have been with my wife (Tiwa Savage ), we've passed through thick and thin, she's been a friend, a mother, and a supporter to me. But I never knew she's been cheating on me with her fellow artist in the industry".

But that isn't the answer as he weep and said:

''I was wrong''

her Baby mama tiwa has been a trusted one from day one she can never do such a thing.

"I actually thought she slept with 2face and Don Jazzy" he replied.

Teebillz hasn't been enjoying his marriage with his wife Tiwa Savage. Recently it was said that the shape of the son's head actually looked like that of DonJazzy, but that topic hasn't been confirmed yet by NB.
We should be thankful to God and to Mr Chukwuemeka Ani, because he is the No 1 Man who actually rescued teebillz.

Many people are in deep depression, we just have to take things easy so as not to hurt ourselves and families.

Blacks are strong minded, we don't have suicidal spirit in us. But I'm shocked! The big question is what exactly could have pushed him that far?

Investigations are currently going on NB will update you once news reaches us.

Meanwhile let's hear what you think about the whole drama, drop your comments using the comment box below. Don't forget to share to others.

http://naijabiggies..com/2016/04/i-thought-my-wife-slept-with-tuface-and.html
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Edmen(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Neftali:
The recent shocking news that took the entertainment industry by surprise was that of Mr. Tunji Balogun A.K.A Teebillz. the husband of Nigerian best female artist. Tiwa Savage. It was reported that yesterday around 9:am teebillz almost committed suicide by jumping off the Ikoyi Lagos bridge. But fortunately one Mr Chukwuemeka Ani and some Passerby rescued him. He was dragged away from the bridge railing and was driven home.

After being questioned by family and friends why he wanted to take his life He Said:
" For years I have been with my wife (Tiwa Savage ), we've passed through thick and thin, she's been a friend, a mother, and a supporter to me. But I never knew she's been cheating on me with her fellow artist in the industry ".
But that isn't the answer as he weep and said:
" I was wrong"
her Baby mama tiwa has been a trusted one from day one she can never do such a thing.

"I actually thought she slept with 2face and Don Jazzy" he replied.
Teebillz hasn't been enjoying his marriage with his wife Tiwa Savage. Recently it was said that the shape of the son's head actually looked like that of DonJazzy, but that topic hasn't been confirmed yet by NB.
We should be thankful to God and to Mr Chukwuemeka Ani, because he is the No 1 Man who actually rescued teebillz.

Many people are in deep depression, we just have to take things easy so as not to hurt ourselves and families.

Blacks are strong minded, we don't have suicidal spirit in us. But I'm shocked! The big question is what exactly could have pushed him that far?

Investigations are currently going on NB will update you once news reaches us.

Meanwhile let's hear what you think about the whole drama, drop your comments using the comment box below. Don't forget to share to others.

http://naijabiggies..com/2016/04/i-thought-my-wife-slept-with-tuface-and.html
hmm. ..He thought? or was the weed too Damn strong

1 Like

Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by SimpleSmile: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Can you keep ripe banana among monkeys and expect the banana to still be safe after a long period of time? Even a man who smokes leftover Ijebu weed on a depressed mind knows you will need extra grace to keep fried meat in front of dogs and still meet it intact after some time...Teebillz, I feel your pain bro, stay black!

4 Likes

Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Jimi23(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
But he didnt think she slept with Dr Sid becos he knows she did? This tory geh k-leg.
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by DrayZee: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
All these problems, just because a celeb is your wife. I'm sorry for you.

Meanwhile,Teebillz... Somewhere...

1 Like

Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by faith551(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bloggers don see food, a lot will make up stories.Am already tired of this tiwa and tee-billz case,Nigeria has more pressing situations than this drama

6 Likes

Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by ojnnaco(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
What a tragicomedy..??
I may not be surprise if Tubaba don knack Tiwa cox Baba na bad shooter.

Wait!!!! U said the shape of their son's head resemble that of Don jazzy.

Heheheheheh

#Osinachi

1 Like

Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by jantofubu(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Recently it was said that the shape of the son's head actually looked like that of DonJazzy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Nixiepie(f): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hian,this man should take it easy oo grin
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by akoladejesu(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
They've lived together through thin and thick he said....... But why all the rants? Is this part of the CHANGE BUHARI promised us back then?
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by nikkypearl(f): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
is he making any sense here
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by gumaveddy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who d ido!t be self, why would they stop that foo-l let him die joor because of celeb puss?y what da fuc-k to hell with d bitc-h and that ashole tbliss d only artist that has colour combination on body, face red, other part of body black.
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Pamelayoung: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Let him have his bp checked am sure it's gone above 200.
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by rollUP(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op na u interview am? undecided

I smell lies

6 Likes

Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
u thought?.... see dis guy sha
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Alezy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
jantofubu:
Recently it was said that the shape of the son's head actually looked like that of DonJazzy grin grin grin
nairaland news.com

1 Like

Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lies!!!
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
pikin head belike oga don Jazzy own...
And d pikin name na Jamil
So he fit b Jamil Jazzy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by SleekAboki: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
jantofubu:
Was that why the baby's early pictures were hidden till the shape of the head was adjusted?

2 Likes

Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by horlamelekan(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
rollUP:
Op na u interview am? undecided

I smell lies
lol
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by phayvoursky(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
NA WA O.

WE GO RUN COMOT FOR UNA FOR THIS COUNTRY

I THOUGHT, I DID NOT THOUGHT.
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by suave558(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wonder what will happen if everything tee said ends up as lies or effect of Insecurity. He just bought out the FOOL within him.
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Sunexy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
SleekAboki:

Was that why the baby's early pictures were hidden till the shape of the head was adjusted?
Guy, u are terrible o
grin
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Datsme: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
All these spittings and an attempt of teebillz to drown himself couldn't be far from effect of illegal drug abuse. I m saying this as a peer educator, that is to say I v seen worst cases of such before. May God deliver him
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by nevi12(f): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dis teebillz guy is high oo
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by mrrock: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
And what if I tell you she've actually slept with more than 2face, Don Jazzy and Dr. Sid?. This's certainly to name a few.

A doro donor?. A cheerful giver?
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by emvico(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin the man said 'i thought 2face entered the holy of hollies of my wife cheesy was he dreaming when he said all these words?
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Chitos(f): 4:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Jimi23:
But he didnt think she slept with Dr Sid becos he knows she did? This tory geh k-leg.
Because that happened when she wasn't dating Teebills.
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by laribari(m): 4:17am On Apr 30, 2016
faith551:
Bloggers don see food, a lot will make up stories.Am already tired of this tiwa and tee-billz case,Nigeria has more pressing situations than this drama

Na mumu gist jare. They rescued him from sky diving, yet he was able to by himself drive home abi? Na eim him nor enter under trailer?

You don see depression?

A baby at infancy can have any look and that include any shape of head; I thought they say babies do change. Sometimes, if I look at my pictures when I was even 8yrs, I dey laugh at myself and wondering Na me be this? grin

Not like it's bad but just shocked i went through such appearance change. Kids are like that and some have big head or funny ear but as they approach 17-21 they start to look finer.
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2016
USELESS EEDIOTS
Re: I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2016
this man go soon mad, I swear that cocaine don dey make he brain malfunction. banki abeg no release am o, because this man fit go later serious for that he suicide attempt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman’s Bikini Shave Went Horribly Wrong(disturbing Photos) / Battle Of Booties!! Vera Sidika Hot Pictures Vs Nicky Minaj Booty (h0t Photos) / Kim Oprah Flaunts Underboob In New Photos After BBNaija Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.