Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. (1713 Views)

Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by antifailure(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Scripture lets us know to stay away from evil women. They are greedy, rebellious, unsubmissive, wicked, adulterous, gossiping, slandering, and sexually immoral women. Bad wives and evil women in the Bible have done great damage such as lead Solomon astray, betray Samson, and order the killing of John the Baptist.
Evil women will cause Christian men to compromise and sin. They are on the wrong path and will bring you down with them. Beware!In every nice-sized church there are worldly women put there by Satan to trap godly men.
They might profess to know Christ, but watch out. It doesn’t matter how beautiful she is.
It doesn’t matter if you think it’s love. If a woman is persuading you to sin or is giving signs that she will not be a submissive wife, end the relationship.
She is going down the wrong path seeking men to bring down.
1. Proverbs 5:6 For she cares nothing about the path to life. She staggers down a crooked trail and doesn’t realize it. So now, my sons, listen to me. Never stray from what I am about to say: Stay away from her! Don’t go near the door of her house!

2. Proverbs 7:24-26 Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng.

3. Judges 16 vs 1-21. We saw how Delilah betrayed powerful Samson. Pretended to get the secret of his power.

4. Genesis 3 vs 13. Eve betrayed Adam. Serpent deceived woman not man. And the woman became a transgressor lured Adam into eating the forbidden fruits.

There are more than a thousand occasions where women betrayed men and are still happening till today. Men be wise. Please you can go ahead to add more deception done by women.

3 Likes

Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
antifailure:
Scripture lets us know to stay away from evil women. They are greedy, rebellious, unsubmissive, wicked, adulterous, gossiping, slandering, and sexually immoral women. Bad wives and evil women in the Bible have done great damage such as lead Solomon astray, betray Samson, and order the killing of John the Baptist.
Evil women will cause Christian men to compromise and sin. They are on the wrong path and will bring you down with them. Beware!In every nice-sized church there are worldly women put there by Satan to trap godly men.
They might profess to know Christ, but watch out. It doesn’t matter how beautiful she is.
It doesn’t matter if you think it’s love. If a woman is persuading you to sin or is giving signs that she will not be a submissive wife, end the relationship.
She is going down the wrong path seeking men to bring down.
1. Proverbs 5:6 For she cares nothing about the path to life. She staggers down a crooked trail and doesn’t realize it. So now, my sons, listen to me. Never stray from what I am about to say: Stay away from her! Don’t go near the door of her house!

2. Proverbs 7:24-26 Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng.

3. Judges 16 vs 1-21. We saw how Delilah betrayed powerful Samson. Pretended to get the secret of his power.

4. Genesis 3 vs 13. Eve betrayed Adam. Serpent deceived woman not man. And the woman became a transgressor lured Adam into eating the forbidden fruits.

There are more than a thousand occasions where women betrayed men and are still happening till today. Men are wise. Please you can go ahead to add more deception done by women.

Don't go too far. They gave us the damned Apple! They still have it.

2 Likes

Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by antifailure(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Don't go too far. They gave us the damned Apple! They still have it.
By that word Apple, you just reminded me that there was a rumor Women killed Abacha with Apple but i do not know if that is true or not.

1 Like

Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by God2man(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bad thread.
Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
antifailure:
By that word Apple, you just reminded me that there was a rumor Women killed Abacha with Apple but i do not know if that is true or not.
Can't you read! They still have it.

1 Like

Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by antifailure(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
God2man:
Bad thread.
It seems to be bad because truth has always been described to be bitter, men usually overlooked facts when they are in the process of destruction by those beautiful, succulent and properly packaged front and back of ladies.

1 Like

Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by finofaya: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
You just bush anyhow like antelope.
Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by antifailure(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
finofaya:
You just bush anyhow like antelope.
Either you are a female or you are too soft to accept facts backed up with references. my people are destroyed because they lack knowledge. even as i,m typing this now, prostitutes are still destroying some men out there. Some women are dangerous.
Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by finofaya: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
antifailure:
Either you are a female or you are too soft to accept facts backed up with references. my people are destroyed because they lack knowledge. even as i,m typing this now, prostitutes are still destroying some men out there. Some women are dangerous.

What about the male prostitutes? Or the evil men? What about Lucifer, a male person? You are misogynistic and you probably don't know it. You just think it's normal to have such a skewed perspective.
Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by antifailure(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
finofaya:

What about the male prostitutes? Or the evil men? What about Lucifer, a male person? You are misogynistic and you probably don't know it. You just think it's normal to have such a skewed perspective.
. Study my topic very well or create a counter thread, I did not say men are not dangerous or men are not doing evil, I only said why women are MORE dangerous than men.
Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by finofaya: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
antifailure:
. Study my topic very well or create a counter thread, I did not say men are not dangerous or men are not doing evil, I only said why women are MORE dangerous than men.

Study your topic well. It's a pretty strange topic, who is the more dangerous gender. I wonder what you hope to achieve with it. In any event, you may wish to consider the number of mass murderers and violent criminals we have had who have been men. I'll leave you to your odd comparisons.
Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by waka2: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
op needs to study his bible.
Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by Nobody: 12:06am On May 01, 2016
Hmm... grin

This is the story of a King who was fleeing his enemies, killed by a Woman...

Judges 4:16 But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge of the sword; and there was not a man left.
17 Howbeit Sisera fled away on his feet to the tent of Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite: for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite.
18 And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle.
19 And he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him.
20 Again he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and enquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No.
21 Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died.
22 And, behold, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said unto him, Come, and I will shew thee the man whom thou seekest. And when he came into her tent, behold, Sisera lay dead, and the nail was in his temples.

Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by antifailure(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2016
Muafrika2:
Hmm... grin

This is the story of a King who was fleeing his enemies, killed by a Woman...

Judges 4:16 But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge of the sword; and there was not a man left.
17 Howbeit Sisera fled away on his feet to the tent of Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite: for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite.
18 And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle.
19 And he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him.
20 Again he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and enquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No.
21 Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died.
22 And, behold, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said unto him, Come, and I will shew thee the man whom thou seekest. And when he came into her tent, behold, Sisera lay dead, and the nail was in his temples.

Ouch!
chai anoda bad woman did this?? No wonder Abraham did not tell his wife he was going to use their son as sacrifice. He only told her God will provide.
Re: Some Scriptural Reasons Why Women Are More Dangerous Than Men. by Nobody: 9:21am On May 01, 2016
antifailure:
chai anoda bad woman did this?? No wonder Abraham did not tell his wife he was going to use their son as sacrifice. He only told her God will provide.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary / I Don't Believe In Hell Fire / Pastor Chris’ Daughter Sharon, Rocks Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.