Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander (2113 Views)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos / Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by amakoro(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am sorry guys for taken so long to post in the wedding story section of weddingtin.com. I will be bringing you the beautiful love story of Femi and Laide. This couple has come a long way and we at weddingtin.com want to join in their celebration.
Femi Abdullahi and Laide Odeyina wedding is the type we can't forget in a hurry. The couple took to it to the next level, by celebrating their engagement ceremony in a unique and glamorous way. The couple looks exquisite in their color (white, yellow and purple). The event took place at Oba event center in Lagos – so friends read up as the couple takes us through their epic love journey.

Laide

First day I saw Femi was in a birthday celebration around my street, it was a house party. I notice this slim guy staring at me with keen interest, like he knew me somewhere. Before the end of the party, he came over, he greeted me and we exchange peasantry, then he left.

After some months, a friend of mine called me up and she told me that “the guy you met in that birthday party is going crazy about you”. I was like who could that be? I can’t remember meeting any one on that day. She also said he asked for my phone number and she has given it to him and he in lives in Ghana, “I was like let him live in Pakistan I don’t care”.

On a beautiful sunny day, I saw a call on my phone with a strange area code (+233), I was like “who be this 419 people” I picked up, I heard a very pleasant male voice behold it was Femi calling from his base In Ghana, he introduces himself and I got interested immediately, we talked heart to heart, he told me about his feelings for me. From there the feelings started growing, it got to point that if I didn’t hear from him in a day, it will seen as if my day was crashing. Femi is a lovely man, with a lot of humor; he has got a lot of love to share.

One of this usual visit to Nigeria he came to my house, I was washing my clothes, he greeted my parents, the next thing I could see was Femi going down on his knee, he opened a little box, at that moment my heart sank. He said “Laide please make me your husband”, I was speechless I did not know what to say, the only thing I remembered doing was just nodding my head in agreement with tears in my eyes.

Femi

I met my queen in a friend’s birthday party, but I didn’t take it seriously then. Seeing her couple of time and observing her character I became interested in her. I started disturbing my friend’s sister whose is a friend to Laide to say well about me whenever they are together.

I got her phone number and since I was based in Ghana I did not have the pleasure of going to meet her one-on-one, so I called her up one day. At first she was a bit hostile then later she began loosening up, then we talked more and more. One of our conversation over the phone, I told her my intention after a while she agreed and we started dating. Most time whenever am back to Nigeria, we will stay all night talking and expressing our love for each other.

During one of my visit I decided to take things to the next level, so I bought a ring and went over to ask her to be my wife. I took her by surprise, she was just crying when she saw the ring. It was so touching and today we are married in the present of God and man, am so happy.

Thank you all for being part of our life
http://amarachia..com/2016/04/from-birthday-to-wedding-bell-beautiful.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by mysticgal(f): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
God bless your marriage, give you plenty children who in turn will give you plenty peace and joy. You will live long to see success happen and you'll only die peacefully in old age.
Happy jolly life

Vote, sincerity, simplicity and singularity.vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by doublewisdom: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Looks like 100 yards of yellow. My eyes almost hurt!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by kossyablaze(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Awwwww.... Blissful marriage I wish u
Re: Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by Nixiepie(f): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by headboiy: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ahn ahn, only one pinshure? angry Naso fuel scarcity bad reach? undecided

HML kiss cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by hpk(m): 3:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Any TeeBillz fashioned against your union shall never Tiwa!!!
Re: Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by Swissheart(f): 4:52am On Apr 30, 2016
This is so lovely.
Re: Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by cococandy(f): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2016
kiss happy married life smiley
Re: Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by duduade: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
doublewisdom:
Looks like 100 yards of yellow. My eyes almost hurt!
I swear..
Lmao
Re: Wedding Pictures And Love Story Of A Nairalander by Ginaz(f): 10:54am On May 01, 2016
Happy married life, least you forget, whatever that tastes sweet in the mouth turns acidic in the stomach. Marriage is not a bed of roses, none a bed of thorns. It depends on how you create it. Love each other and most importantly never fail to keep the love burning through the hard times.

May Jehovah bless this union, let it not be like a ship that sails to destruction but one that sails to its destination. Happy married life kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Calls Me While My Dad Calls My Senior Brother! / Please Help! My Mum Doesn't Want Ladies Around Me! / Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.