Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (85917 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by londonrivals: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa Savage clearly has a lot to say concerning her failed marriage.
In an emotional interview exclusively obtained by Pulse, the singer says she never knew of his third child here in Nigeria.

According to her,

"Before marriage, I didn’t know of his third child in Nigeria. A lot of people warned me about him, but I am going to say I made a mistake. At the beginning everyone says you can’t leave the marriage because our culture frowns on it. I made a mistake, do I have to wait ten years, 15 years?

If I am not happy. And I was scared that if I ever find somebody else to marry me? That’s the misconceptions of our society. I don’t care if I ever get married again. I care about being happy for Jamil, I care about not walking on eggshells.

I do want a man that works, that will help me with my financial burden. He doesn’t have to be a millionaire or billionaire, but at least someone that helps, and won’t put me in more debt."

Speaking more on her marriage troubles, she said,

"The marriage is finally over, it’s been over for a while, and I have covered up for a while. What happened was God-sent, and he made it easier for me to walk away with what he did on social media. He got so many people angrier, he pulled so many innocent people into this. Even his family. He made it easy for me to finally up and walk away."

Savage pouring out her heart in the interview, revealed TeeBillz never cared, was unconcerned about her health even when she got pregnant and lost the baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

Obviously, it's a no going back for Tiwa who said she doesn't care if she never marries again.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/tiwa-savage-before-marriage-i-didn-t-know-of-his-3rd-child-singer-reveals-id4978609.html

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by londonrivals: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by kcnwaigbo: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Choi the hacking theory is finally dead!! Lalasticlala please come and see

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by januzaj(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2016

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by mrsuccessful(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
cool shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Brighfuture(f): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
okay ooo....we re just watching.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by clans(f): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
All that glitters cry cry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
The hacker has finally hacked their marriage... What a pity...

239 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Correct woman! Kick his Lazy ass outa ur home grin

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Beanhead(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
And just like teebillz and tiwa! See mama that could be us. grin grin grin

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by oatzeal(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
hackers ....

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by erekking(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
front page material or i have never seen one

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by MrKorky(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Olosho..be happy to be a babymama..teebillz shld get jamil DNA, just saying!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by ayguru: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
If no be Linda Carry the News I no go believe am

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
lobatan

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tafabaloo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by lomprico(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wow! After I don give up hope for Tiwa, I no know say baba God dey arrange her for me. grin
Tiwa baby! Am all urs!

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by RedCard1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
it was bound to happen even before their wedding. they both have issues. Tiwa is an Olosho hustler while TeeBillz is a gold digger. just that overrated and ugly Tiwa is not a smart chick that she claims. she dull pass Sylvia Nduka.

This is one of the reasons I love Genevieve Nnaji. Genevieve is the only smart chick in the Nigerian entertainment world. that lady knows what works for her and she sticks to it.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Michellla(f): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
tiwa and teebliz giving nairaland something to talk about this week

39 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Gracito(f): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Meanwhile, qwantinu. Let's watch as the next Celebrity feud unfolds lipsrsealed undecided#yeye . The Erm Con plenty
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by tommykiwi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
OK..So who is next online for U? Na 2baba, Don Jezzy or so DAT this una season film go end on time. because as I see it is coming to an end soon.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
after don jazzy, 2face & Co don give am 69 missed calls grin

but why do they always have to put their problems on social media? when my mom and dad separated they did not post anything online

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by amuokuko: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
The sauce of the story must be from Mile12 market..

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ok, after seeing this, i still can't care less about this tiwa-teebilz news.

What troubles my heart is why that man wanted to commit suicide. To jump off a bridge. Seriously? What could have prompted that? Even the hunger-stricken people at IDP camps hardly attempt suicide. Me-thinks he wasn't going to commit any suicide anyways. He was just bluffing.

Nevertheless, that act alone, made him look like the foolish loser in this peculiar mess.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by goldiam(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Staged Interview.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by muaa(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
finally Tiwa has confirmed the breakup. se we can now rest abi

like for #teamtiwasavage and share for #teamteebills

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Shit Happens

social media is more of a curse than blessing to celebrities

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by CaroLyner(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=15pt]and one would have thought their marriage was perfect.just one year marriage and it has already crashed[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by afroditte(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good riddance, it's better this way.

Modified after watching the video: Tiwa don start to talk ehhhhhh! Juicy gist!

Tee billz ex-wife be like...... Shoki ahhhh shoki ahhhhh

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview by Burnaaboi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
good riddance ..she is her own bread winner
... the wailing nigga is just a pathetic confused fo0l..besides she didnt address the food issue,guess he was right about dat..Nigeria's Twitter was the last straw that broke the marriage's back

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar