Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (58478 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by vickylincon(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
because I'm a lady I should sugarcoat the whole thing?
U are not serious. .when you are quote me
babe... have a little feeling for this babe na
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by freecocoa(f): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
I said it!
To top it all, she is an ugly duckling
Tiwa an ugly duckling? you better get a grip on it girl, that duckling be going places you can't dream of.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Lovexme(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2016
KimBerlyie:
Awww poor lady. embarassed Watch some ppl still bash her and say she's a liar, smh.
Seriously d thought of marriage scares me

You aren't a celeb. You'd be fine.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by efikoefiko(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Lol.
BiafraBushBoy:
don't use a lie detector, use Sango or Amadioha...

Doro is a cheerful giver joor..,
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by JoeBlocks(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Whether she cheated or not is not even the main issue, let's assume she did with 3 celebrities that the mofo husband has to see a lot, why didn't he leave? Well, how can he, when she is his meal ticket? Pvssy ass nigga living off a woman, Tufiakwa!
God lord! What ever happened to the marital vow of "For better for worse?". This is among the reason why most men don't like it when a woman is the bread winner of the family, or when she earns higheR than the man.

Plus, is he going to say he never cheated on Tiwa? I don't know why Banky didn't push him off that bridge sef, mschew.
Men, such hatred! I'm afraid of you oh...
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by freecocoa(f): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
God lord! What ever happened to the marital vow of "For better for worse?". This is among the reason why most men don't like it when a woman is the bread winner of the family, or when she earns higheR than the man.

Men, such hatred! I'm afraid of you oh...
For better for worse doesn't mean dying because of someone before you have to, especially someone who isn't even worth the effort. I'm all for supporting each other in marriage but not at the expense of one person. It's not about who puts bread on the table, it's about what the other person does while you is hustling to make ends meet for both of y'all.

I don't take kindly to wicked people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by teegrams(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2016
washing your dirty linen out wouldnt solve anything,a real man keeps he's shit together,if you cant cope you walk rather than make a loud noise and fool yourself Mr Teebillz
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by JoeBlocks(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
For better for worse doesn't mean dying because of someone before you have to, especially someone who isn't even worth the effort. I'm all for supporting each other in marriage but not at the expense of one person. It's not about who puts bread on the table, it's about what the other person does while you is hustling to make ends meet for both of y'all.

I don't take kindly to wicked people.
Nicely put.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by kceewhyte(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Proffdada:
if it's not true, she won't respond. But some dumb nitwits like you who doesn't think b4 texting are too slow to comprehend. It's common sense
you r just a brainless motherfucka
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by onatisi(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
how has the bridge helped?...he should just file for divorce if his claims are true and move on,this life is too short to be unhappy
we are both on the same page . He should have moved on silently without all the instagram rubbish he posted.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by onatisi(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2016
teegrams:
washing your dirty linen out wouldnt solve anything,a real man keeps he's shit together,if you cant cope you walk rather than make a loud noise and fool yourself Mr Teebillz
This is exactly my opinion too. He will always live to regret what he did and a time will come in future he will wish he hadn't gone this far .most likely he might have started regretting it now

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Whether she cheated or not is not even the main issue, let's assume she did with 3 celebrities that the mofo husband has to see a lot, why didn't he leave? Well, how can he, when she is his meal ticket? Pvssy ass nigga living off a woman, Tufiakwa!

Plus, is he going to say he never cheated on Tiwa? I don't know why Banky didn't push him off that bridge sef, mschew.

Lmao grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by javispj(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2016
I think they both telling the truth...both t N t
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by NanciaKay(f): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Abeg this matter don tire me. There are other celebs with problems. Shall we listen to them?

Na so Teebillz deceive shark say him wan jump into river. Him no con jump again. Dorrr!!!..... He was waiting for people to come hold him, and stop him from jumping. Something wey him for do silently. He was just ranting all over his IG....

Now you want to desolve your marriage and u are still crying over it. You want make we beg you? No way! we no go help u like we help Teebillz.

Desolve your marriage if you wish. And lets have peace on NL.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by tommychizzle(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2016
twitter vs nairaland. .

I feel Tiwa did what was right .
Defending herself and protecting her
image.And telling it all. I believe her
and pray for her . — Jinmi Abduls
(@Jinmi_Abduls) April 30, 2016

Lord forgive me, I should be sleeping
but instead Im doing amebo on the
Tiwa stuff
— Bro. Michael (@migiokafor) April 30,

When tiwa was crying I was waiting for
the interviewer to pass over the tissues
but instead she just let her swim in her
tears — 欢乐 ☯ (@HeyItsJoy) April 30,

Getting tired of these “Tiwa should
have kept her mouth shut /chilled
tweets”. The only thing she did wrong
was that scarf bruh.
— Ksij (@ConfessationaL) April 30,

Been a stressful week for Married
Black men. Beyonce with lemonade.
Tiwa Savage with Edible Catering. Blow
whistle for half time please — Nigerian
God (@Echecrates) April 30, 2016

Tiwa and Teebillz’s ish gives a tip into
what a lot of couples face. They are
both humans. They need prayers. We
all do. cooltwitter vs nairaland. .

I feel Tiwa did what was right .
Defending herself and protecting her
image.And telling it all. I believe her
and pray for her . — Jinmi Abduls
(@Jinmi_Abduls) April 30, 2016

Lord forgive me, I should be sleeping
but instead Im doing amebo on the
Tiwa stuff
— Bro. Michael (@migiokafor) April 30,

When tiwa was crying I was waiting for
the interviewer to pass over the tissues
but instead she just let her swim in her
tears — 欢乐 ☯ (@HeyItsJoy) April 30,

Getting tired of these “Tiwa should
have kept her mouth shut /chilled
tweets”. The only thing she did wrong
was that scarf bruh.
— Ksij (@ConfessationaL) April 30,

Been a stressful week for Married
Black men. Beyonce with lemonade.
Tiwa Savage with Edible Catering. Blow
whistle for half time please — Nigerian
God (@Echecrates) April 30, 2016

Tiwa and Teebillz’s ish gives a tip into
what a lot of couples face. They are
both humans. They need prayers. We
all do.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Proffdada: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2016
kceewhyte:
you r just a brainless motherfucka
like I said think b4 texting not the other way round
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by charliejose: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
don't use a lie detector, use Sango or Amadioha...

Doro is a cheerful giver joor..,
e-diot....ur mates re making money nd name..ure here getting likes for d trash u sais..dont worry,its nairaland likes dat will feed ur children..i pity ur unborn kids...onyiara
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Ushiefrank(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
fantasy]crocodile tears You can't fool us, I believe Teebillz side of the story.

You got married in dubai and you want to divorce in Nigeria grin. Yeyebrities

When you were enjoying the D we were not there, why tell us now grin

Carry your cross yourself u are not Jesus fo*lish talk do u want to enjoy the D too? Go do fasting and prayer for them to seperate you can take over

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa I don't know you personally but I believe you. Dust yourself together. Go for a vacation with your child.

I pray for you that God would strengthen you this period
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by anigold(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
roymary:

SMH

I was right you are a witch! What money and fame He picked her up and orchestrated the whole fame thing. Tiwa just doesnt think he needs him anymore and too bad Teebillz thought sheet would last forever. I know your type too- You get what you want - you bounce to the next hunk.

Teebillz sucks right now- he got carried away- He thought Tiwa would always be there considering where he picked her filthy backup-singingass from.

Read Proverbs 31:3

" Do not spend your strength on women, your vigor on those who ruin kings."

Na men wey dey love una - Una dey take do yeye.

Witch

thats life...bro.
loyalty is dead..
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by anigold(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ariel20:

Ode.. How did Billz make Tiwa a star??
By paying for he kelekele video?

She was going to be big with or without him.

So cos we want to beef, we should call a cattle - Bro?? So she should waste her life and turn to his muppet cos he "made“.

The same Bible you quoted talks about a man who is an infidel cos he can't take care of his home. That's who Teebillz is, he should get a life. You could help him with a job.

I know as a lady you will definitely support tiwa. but the truth is tb made tiwa.
there are many talented artists on the street better than tuface,tupac,don jazzy,jayz,eminem etc but they have no sponsors..
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Blessogede(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
oya com swear

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Deefuray(f): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by similialayi(m): 12:35am On May 01, 2016
This una news don tire me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) / Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.