Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. (2614 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by VoteMysticgal: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
These nine traits of Mysticgal will make you like her as a person:

1. MATURITY: Most of you may not know Mysticgal but from my encounter with her, you can confide in me when I tell you that she's matured and sensible. She knows what she wants in life and she holds on to it like a life support but from my encounter with her, she's not willing to risk her reputation of all things. There was this thread about analyzing the MissNL contestants where she was set aside for character defamation, she of all contestants was rated the lowest. I would have pummeled the OP if not for her calling me to order. #TeamMimzy and #TeamLanicky will agree with me that it is difficult to let that kind of insult slide, but Mysticgal 's maturity comes to the rescue of the OP. She's the kind of person who love kids and still has the passion to get an institute for catering for them.

2. YOUTHFUL: You would want to think that I'm mistaken somewhere placing youthfulness and maturity, two distinct words as one person's attribute. Think no further, love. Now, you'll agree with me that on this forum, we have childish adults as many as matured youngsters. The mystic lady belongs to the latter. As I've talked about her maturity, perhaps you may have thought of a lady who is about to clock thirty. Far from that, sweety. You'll be amazed that she's very young yet a very composed lady. Just like any young person, she has potentials of becoming a worthwhile queen if voted for. You'll agree with me that the queen has to be young and Mysticgal is the perfect match.

3. STYLISH: Few days ago, one of the mystic lady's critics threw a jibe at her that she was someone who's always applying make -up to complement her looks. Then I asked him this simple question, "what's beauty without style?", and he couldn't speak further. People should know how to contrast and fine-tune beauty from fineface (you know what I mean ). Mysticgal is beautiful from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet, which is complemented by her amazing dress sense. Despise the noise currently going on, you'll see beyond what others see. That is the meaning of "mystical"

4. TOLERANT: Now let's get a bit personal. I took my time to ask her to what extent she could go in tolerating jerks, and from the reply she gave, she pretty looks like someone who'll serve her boyfriend's side chick dinner without hard feeling (I don't know if she has one ). Jokes aside, I can attest to this traits because I know that 90% of NL ladies will fail the test I gave her. Despite the insults thrown at her by misogynists, who've taken over the forum, she remains calm and reserved. You'll never see her engage in e-war or gender battles. Her silence is her gold

5. INTELLIGENT: This attribute is not so common amongst many ladies but Mysticgal stands out here. You can check her records and see for yourselves, she has made a lot of contribution to the literature section, then to the Romance, Celebrity and Fashion sections. She's not the type of female Nairalander who wants to achieve e-popularity by any means possible thereby churning useless posts and threads. She's got a high IQ, many chaps from the literature session can attest to this fact. She played a major role in guiding me when I was writing my first story on Nairaland. Hers will definitely be a blockbuster if she finally releases hers. I know that you can't wait to see the stuff she's made of. Just vote her to get to the finals, then you'll be happy you did so.

6. CHARISMATIC: She is naturally likable, and exerts positive influence on her admirers without any word or action, and you wonder why she is called mystical? She is the kind of person that will mutter a wish, and many miles away will hear it, and battle themselves to grant the wish. She is naturally born a leader. Leader? How? I'll tell you. Do you know that she is a course rep in her school and simultaneously presiding a campus fellowship? That's who a queen should be, a leader! She isn't giving up her aspiration into the SUG. A tall dream, you may think but for someone who has foresight, it's a goal to meet.

7. GORGEOUS: Phew....... What haven't I said already? Mysticgal is very beautiful from head to toe, on any hairstyle, cut or plait. She's not just a fineface, amazing skin color, charming smile, elegant in every sense of it. You're welcome to ask for evidence!

8. ASTUTE: She has a good sense of judgement but not judgemental in her approach. Check her out in the literature section where she gives constructive criticism. In the fashion section, she proffers helpful recommendations and advices. It's not a coincidence, that's what she is accustomed to.

9. LEARNED: She is learned. A student of law she is and you'll agree with me that there's hardly a moment you'll come across an unlearned law student. At least if not for anything, they've got that intimidating wide knowledge, and they're the most valued and paid professionals after doctors. My opinion. Mysticgal's knowledge of the world will blow your mind, just vote her to get to the grand finale and watch how she'll tackle the teasers.

Dear Nairalanders we know that convincing you with this article is hardly enough to sway you from your favourite contestants. But the good news here is that you don't have to do all that for Mysticgal. You can still vote her through to the grand finale alongside your favourite contestants. You'll be grateful you did so.

VOTE MYSTICGAL FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by ATMC(f): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
I like your hair. Can I vote your hair?
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by VoteMysticgal: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
ATMC:

Yea
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by Nightie(f): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Alryt... I hear u.
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by papindinho(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Now I know her better..... She garrit!

#TeamMysticgal...
Beauty with brain..

Courteous and straight with a kind heart

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is where I belong..... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by EzePromoe: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2016
Dear Nairalander, have you checked mysticgal out? What are you still waiting for? Do so immediately before the popular ones with noisy supporters will cajole you into doing what you shouldn't have done. Are you looking for someone who's got the beauty and the brains, now try mysticgal. She has everything it takes to win this competition save for popularity in Romance section. She's beautiful in any kind of hairstyle unlike many contestants who would look like something else not resident in this planet. Check out the other contestants, all you see is photos taken from different angles, but here we're presenting you a photo of MYSTICGAL on different hairstyles. Now compare to that of other contestants.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3654612_img20160428212021_jpegff85f6c645f4b8a1214887d215b4c6a1
VOTE WISELY
VOTE MYSTICALLY
VOTE INTELLIGENCE
VOTE CLASS
VOTE MYSTICGAL FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

My name is High Chief Ezedike Oyoyoumuagbogho Oluwapromoe, CEO of 12 containers in the wharf and I just want to make #mysticsense cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by VoteMysticgal: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Mysticalgal for Miss Nairaland
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by VoteMysticgal: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
VoteMysticgal:
Mysticalgal for Miss Nairaland

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by VoteMysticgal: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Miss Nairaland should be someone who is beautiful, intelligent, who possesses good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She should also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.
This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.

It is no doubt that MYSTICGAL meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.
Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.

MYSTICGAL is a very intelligent. This you can basically infer this from the comments she makes and the kind of threads she creates.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.

MYSTICGAL is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
She is one of the few who have never been banned for breaking a rule. This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.

What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?

We don't want a miss nairaland who would just win the crown and become dormant.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would walk away with this prestigious crown and become inactive.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would win and literally disappear from the surface of this forum.

This is miss "Nairaland" and whosoever should win this competition must have a passion for this forum

MYSTICGAL has passion for this forum.
MYSTICGAL deserves the crown.
MYSTICGAL deserves Your Vote.

[size=18pt]Vote For Beauty
Vote For Intelligence
Vote For Character

Vote MYSTICGAL For Miss Nairaland 2016.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by VoteMysticgal: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2016
EzePromoe:
Dear Nairalander, have you checked mysticgal out? What are you still waiting for? Do so immediately before the popular ones with noisy supporters will cajole you into doing what you shouldn't have done. Are you looking for someone who's got the beauty and the brains, now try mysticgal. She has everything it takes to win this competition save for popularity in Romance section. She's beautiful in any kind of hairstyle unlike many contestants who would look like something else not resident in this planet. Check out the other contestants, all you see is photos taken from different angles, but here we're presenting you a photo of MYSTICGAL on different hairstyles. Now compare to that of other contestants.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3654612_img20160428212021_jpegff85f6c645f4b8a1214887d215b4c6a1
VOTE WISELY
VOTE MYSTICALLY
VOTE INTELLIGENCE
VOTE CLASS

My name is High Chief Ezedike Oyoyoumuagbogho Oluwapromoe, CEO of 12 containers in the wharf and I just want to make #mysticsense cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by mysticgal(f): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2016
ATMC:
Thank you very much. I appreciate.

Vote Mystically, vote mysticsense and vote mysticgal for miss nairaland 2016.

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by vizkiz: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2016
EzePromoe:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3654612_img20160428212021_jpegff85f6c645f4b8a121
VOTE WISELY
VOTE MYSTICALLY
VOTE INTELLIGENCE
VOTE CLASS

bro I know you meant no harm but nigga you are spamming my mentions I suggest you remove my name from that data base because I am this close to loosing my temper please remove my name and stop spamming my mentions. It is irrelevant and annoying angry

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by KingTom(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2016
vizkiz:

bro I know you meant no harm but nigga you are spamming my mentions I suggest you remove my name from that data base because I am this close to loosing my temper please remove my name and stop spamming my mentions. It is irrelevant and annoying angry
I tire o

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by mysticgal(f): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
vizkiz:

Sorry for that sir, please we meant no harm as you said, we are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Anyways vote wisely for this upcoming miss nairaland contest, vote simplicity, sincerity, charisma, style and singularity. Vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland 2016.

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by mysticgal(f): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=KingTom post=45177475][/quote]
We are really sorry for the inconvenience @kingtom
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by KingTom(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2016
mysticgal:

We are really sorry for the inconvenience @kingtom
you know what? Now that you put it this way I really don't mind it's ok smiley good luck with your campaign wish you the best of luck wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by mysticgal(f): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2016
KingTom:
you know what? Now that you put it this way I really don't mind it's ok smiley good luck with your campaign wish you the best of luck wink
Thank you very much smiley
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2016
vizkiz:

help us tell him oo biko
In btw, how market cheesy
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by optional1(f): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2016
EzePromoe:

VOTE WISELY
VOTE MYSTICALLY
VOTE INTELLIGENCE
VOTE CLASS

oga i use ur father dat create u to beg u to stop all dis nonsense stop quoting or mentioning pls.

Sha na by force to vote 4 ur bae ni.
Use ur Igbo man sense nd stop all dis rubbish.

Shuoooo!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by mysticgal(f): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2016
optional1:

oga i use ur father dat create u to beg u to stop all dis nonsense stop quoting or mentioning pls.

Shuoooo!
I understand your predicament and how can we help in that case undecided
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by optional1(f): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
mysticgal:
I understand your predicament and how can we help in that case undecided

Tell ur boss to stop all dis rubbish undo wat u start abeg.

Shuoooo!
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by mysticgal(f): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
optional1:

Tell ur boss to stop all dis rubbish undo wat u start abeg.

Shuoooo!
OK, hope you have eaten this morning

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by vizkiz: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
HateU2:
help us tell him oo biko
In btw, how market cheesy

I dey sell, shey you go buy? Na oroki herbal mixture I dey sell now tongue
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by unapapadeycraze: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mysticgal, a one night stand and you have my vote, deal?

You look irresistible, I wanna take you to my crib.
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by mysticgal(f): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Mysticgal, a one night stand and you have my vote, deal?

You look irresistible, I wanna take you to my crib.
Lol, me not being a virgin doesn't mean I sleep around.
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by dubemnaija: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Keep calm and vote for IVYY wink
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
vizkiz:

I dey sell, shey you go buy? Na oroki herbal mixture I dey sell now tongue
No, tanks.
Na stadium I wan go. Coman carry me undecided
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by unapapadeycraze: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
mysticgal:

Lol, me not being a virgin doesn't mean I sleep around.

I didn't say you sleep around, it's just between you and I. All these people viewing will not even know. Since I'm the 1st guy you will gv a one night stand, you are not a flirt.

Who be virgin thisday sef? Except they are trynna pretend. Pretty gyal like you is susceptible to sexual temptation. So I getcheesy.

What if you were not contesting and I made advances to you, sheee you nor go gree? Let's get the party startedcheesy.
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by EzePromoe: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
optional1:

Shuoooo!
Omalicha, what's up with the harsh words nau? Don't worry my "Igbo man" sense is fully being put to use and that has guided me in the choices I make. Pls stop getting so angry because you're looking more beautiful on that long face and consequently a threat to my candidate. kiss kiss kiss
I can stop mentioning if you so wish but pls don't get angry again, because I can't afford the luxury of getting beautiful lady like you angry. It isn't good for my credentials as Oyoyoumuagbogho cool
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by EzePromoe: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dear Vizkiz, Kingtom and optional1, I've absorbed all your complaints and I'll quit mentioning your monikers. But please do not forget to add "Mysticgal" while voting your favourite contestants, and I will also support four other contestants whom I consider worthy of a chance at the final stage. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
optional1:

Shuoooo!
Take it easy ooooo cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Sexy In Sheer Outfit (photos) / Kanu Nwankwo & His Beautiful Wife Amra Step Out In White outfit / "Close Your F**king Ears And Be Deaf" Bisola Slams Debbie-rise On Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.