Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) (18837 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by KelleneOkonkwo: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Olodo

Attack on Umuchigo was repelled by the Biafran National Youth League

Listen before talking

Refugee, making noise from your idp camp wont change anything. You can continue to beat your dry chest everywhere, no one take your lies serious.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by j1mmy: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
flamingREED:
Peace is better than the most just war.

With God we can win with ease and peace, and without collateral damage

Peace and god

You fit the profile of a slave taken from Africa centuries ago, mumu docile pleb - no wonder Southern Nigeria is under constant attack...sheeps a lot
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
ikbnice:
So the 'big-stouting' and 'suyaing' is the modern way of fasting. God dey watch una.
Is fasting the solution to the problem, this is how they started with Boko Haram. How will these kind of people govern well when they think like this.
honourable Patrick Igodo obiaghabon
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by flamingREED(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
j1mmy:

Peace and god

You fit the profile of a slave taken from Africa centuries ago, mumu docile pleb - no wonder Southern Nigeria is under constant attack...sheeps a lot

You think it's your vexation that ensures justice and survival in this life?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, were it not for the intercession of the children of light, you won't even perceive the intents of cruel men until they're executed to the last.

For Satan would just take you and yours with him stealthily, wholly and irredeemably.

When the trumpet has sounded, and all the lights of the world are taken out of the way, the reign of terror and doom that will overtake doubters like you will be your worst nightmare.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by Megaideas(f): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Prayer and fasting is good but beyond this, what are you doing to avert a future occurrence? Brother James said "Show me your faith and I will show you my faith by my works; for faith without works is dead." So Gov. Ugwuanyi, fasting without works is dead. Try and match fasting with commensurate action. God bless you.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by OkoNDOoBo: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
HiddenShadow:

If you were not a myopic ediat, you would have known that Biafrans repelled the second attack at Umuchigbo

Which second attack share the Link of the Post and let's see when it hit frontpage..
Una no sabi propaganda self mtcheww..
Biafraudians trying to concot stories to cover up their cowardlce..by then way have u been allowed to Leave ur IDP Camp.?

I don't want to hear stories that touch ooocheesygrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by j1mmy: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
flamingREED:

You think it's your vexation that ensures justice and survival in this life?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, were it not for the intercession of the children of light, you won't even perceive the intents of cruel men until they're executed to the last.

For Satan would just take you and yours with him stealthily, wholly and irredeemably.

When the trumpet has sounded, and all the lights of the world are taken out of the way, the reign of terror and doom that will overtake doubters like you will be your worst nightmare.

I suggest you shut up because the more you write the more unintelligent you come across, IQ the same as a monkey...god, peace, sheep, let's wait for spiritual to fix it, satan...lucifer, angel Gabriel, santa

-an example of what the IQ level and mentality of a 21st century human should not be!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by Chrishandsome(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Is he observing it with bottles of wine? undecidedIs he observing it with bottles of wine?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by vickynwamma2015(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
He is breaking his fast nah, is it a crime to fast in enugu and break the fast in abuja. Envy dey worry whoever put this post.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by blazer234: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
walcut:
lolz.
can someone tell me what iz d purpose of d fasting?
to drive fulani herdsmen.
d problem with nigerians is dat dey take everything as a religious affair! why do we have force men*

It only happens that the force men as now the forces behind fulani herdsmen.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by flamingREED(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
j1mmy:

I suggest you shut up because the more you write the more unintelligent you come across, IQ the same as a monkey...god, peace, sheep, let's wait for spiritual to fix it, satan...lucifer, angel Gabriel, santa

-an example of what the IQ level and mentality of a 21st century human should not be!

Hahaha.. O, no.

Christians are smarter than sinners any day any time.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by Eshinwaju: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

U mean repelled attack that took more than 40 human lives..
U Biafrans can Lie for Africagringrin
Always chestbeating even at the face of death

iPod youths are simply unbelievable ...they can lie sotay even devil go bow.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by Eshinwaju: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
I used to think that Rochas is stupid but this ugwuanyi is an upgrade of imbecillity

How is camp life treating you
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) by loopman: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
HiddenShadow:

If you were not a myopic ediat, you would have known that Biafrans repelled the second attack at Umuchigbo

Stop lying, lying would not wake the dead nor prevent future attacks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown / African Development Bank Presidency: 5 Serving Ministers, 3 Others Contest / Orji Uzor Kalu Playing Tennis With A Friend In Sierra Leone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.