Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (1075 Views)

I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by sixtuschimere: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
According to a Twitter user Sam, a 4-yr old girl is currently at Gwags Teaching Hospital in Abuja after being burnt by fire from cooking.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/blog-post_29.html

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ojestas(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Damn !!
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Plolly(f): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
ha
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Beanhead(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
This must be very painful to the girl.

Sorry baby embarassed
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Graphic mehn.....so sorry!
COWBELL YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED HERE,HELP SAVE THE LIFE OF THIS LITTLE ONE.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:18am On Apr 30, 2016
4yrs old cooking? Who sent her?

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
O lord save her.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by bennyrazz: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Carelessness of her parents caused this. Probably her parents have up to 8kids so loosing one wouldn't be a problem to them. May God have mercy on them
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
What a pity!
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by EfemenaXY: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
bennyrazz:
Carelessness of her parents caused this. Probably her parents have up to 8kids so loosing one wouldn't be a problem to them. May God have mercy on them

That is a horrible, horrible thing to say! What's wrong with you? embarassed undecided

Every life is precious.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by bennyrazz: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

That is a horrible, horrible thing to say! What's wrong with you? embarassed undecided

Every life is precious.
Every life is precious in the eyes of God. Nothing is horrible about my comment and nothing is wrong with me, I'm just being frank. If God gave them just one child, they would protect the child with all they have. What does a 4yr old know? left to me, her parents will be in jail by now and if possible, I will take her away from them because they are simply wicked and selfish
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by EfemenaXY: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
bennyrazz:
Every life is precious in the eyes of God. Nothing is horrible about my comment and nothing is wrong with me, I'm just being frank. If God gave them just one child, they would protect the child with all they have. What does a 4yr old know? left to me, her parents will be in jail by now and if possible, I will take her away from them because they are simply wicked and selfish

Everything's wrong with your earlier comment:

bennyrazz:

1. You don't know the full story or how exactly that accident happened.

2. Irrespective of the number of kids a parent has, be it 20 or just 1, every one of their kids is precious. It's not your place to make claims and assertions that the amount of love parents have for their children diminishes with the number of kids they have.

3. While I do agree that the parents should be held responsible as they have a duty of care to their child, freak accidents can happen to anyone. You're implying that the parents directly caused this. You might as well state that they doused her in fuel and threw a lit match on her...

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by bennyrazz: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Everything's wrong with your earlier comment:

1. You don't know the full story or how exactly that accident happened.

2. Irrespective of the number of kids a parent has, be it 20 or just 1, every one of their kids is precious. It's not your place to make claims and assertions that the amount of love parents have for their children diminishes with the number of kids they have.

3. While I do agree that the parents should be held responsible as they have a duty of care to their child, freak accidents can happen to anyone. You're implying that the parents directly caused this. You might as well state that they doused her in fuel and threw a lit match on her...
I repeat, nothing is wrong with my earlier comment and nothing is wrong with my assertion. Who made the firewood? who put cooking pot on the firewood? the child? even in a house where you have kids, they are electrical appliances here and there and most times you protect your kids even toddlers off those stuff till they know the dangers of them. The kitchen is off limit for children below 6 and so many other precautions. The bible says "people perish because they lack knowledge, wisdom is principal"

Go to the Northern parts of Nigeria, when former first lady patience Jonathan made the statement "We no dey born pikin troway" a lot of Nigerians crucified her when in-fact she said the truth, she was referring to almajiris in the North (the root cause of bokoharam) It is a pity such has happened to a little child which I still think the mother should pay for the crime against this little girl.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / ******** / My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.