Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said (86161 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Pulsetv's Tiwa Savage Interview Video Sets New Record On Youtube Nigeria. / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by ril19(m): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2016
OK Tiwa keep ranting we're following.

eagerly waiting for TBillz's version grin
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Silvereze(m): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Wait... after eating i will come and comment
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Rastamann: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Why does these so called celebrities wash their dirty linen in public? Every marriage have its own challenges and it is for the man and woman to sit their butts down and work things out! The next person you are going to marry how do you know that he or she is not that angel that you wish to have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Tapout(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2016
na wah o. 9ja no go hear word again cos of two people.... na only una Don divorce for this country undecided angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Precious91(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2016
issokkay
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by hensben(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2016
The problem here is the man is feeling insecure

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by yinkslinks(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2016
sis na lie joor, that guy cant commit sucide. such people live longer with their stupidity. his selfish and can never meet a lady as tiwa again. he had his last chance from God and he messed it up. now devil own his life. God hands off from tee bliz gold's life on the 26th of april.
goldbim:
A bad marriage is worse than hell..I really feel for this lady..most junkies'll always seek for pity when they are short of supplies. he needs a therapist else the suicide stunt might become real..if this continues,he can drain tiwa financially and she'l become depressed too and the cycle goes on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by eddyslim(m): 12:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Dunno who to put the blame on... All the same, I wish em the best life can offer.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by goldbim(f): 12:30am On Apr 30, 2016
yinkslinks:
sis na lie joor, that guy cant commit sucide. such people live longer with their stupidity. his selfish and can never meet a lady as tiwa again. he had his last chance from God and he messed it up. now devil own his life. God hands off from tee bliz gold's life on the 26th of april.
lol...you dey vex o..easy, man..
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by millionboi(m): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
Patience

Trust

Loyalty

Mutual respect

Passion

Love .you forget to mention money.
Money
Money is d key

If any of this is missing , Marriage would never survive
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by koolModee: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Pls, can I use your words?
Akkord4gov:
If Nigerians can pay attention to their own development and success the way they do to celebrities,Nigeria would have started to experience change years back
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by pinkiberry(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2016
He stole millions from you yet he couldn't use the money to start up a business or get a job. Broke nigga forming celebrity for instagram, wearing expensive clothes and trying to look like he belongs. Tiwa pls dont relent to divorce his sorry ass.
#feminist.

this is the reason why I don't like instagram,you see people showing off fake lives there,wearing expensive and intimidating clothes. This is the major reason why many of our young girls join prostitution just to feel among.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Ifexladon: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Then if it is dat, Tunji will later regret was mess he put himself into..#just watching tho

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by mkoabiola: 12:33am On Apr 30, 2016
I thought it was a rumour
My mind keeps telling me tiwa is saying d bitter truth even though he is embittered with d boy call TJ
Tiwa said 80%fact n truth of d issue,
Bt,no man will respect a broke guy who is irresponsible n drunk.
Ds lyf sha,some have head no cap ,some have cap no head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by devour129: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2016
SweetGuy225:
I watched the interview and I believe Tiwa although it was too much info. She should have handled the matter more diplomatically and professionally for the sake of her career.

Well, its now up to the NDLEA to join hands with the EFCC to make life harder for Mr TeeBillz.

Meanwhile, the woman who interviewed Tiwa is so bleeped up. I mean, just look at how uninterested, unispiring and lazy she looks while making absolutely useless gestures.
Well, its now up to the NDLEA to join hands with the EFCC to make life harder for Mr TeeBillz.
So funny

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 30, 2016
pinkiberry:
he stole millions from you yet he couldn't use the money to start up a business or get a job. broke nigga forming celebrity for instagram, wearing expensive clothes and trying to look like he belongs. Tiwa pls dont relent to divorce his sorry ass.
here we go again

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by ykblazzers(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2016
My heart bleed for this couple...two sides to a story. Which one do we believe.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2016
The truth and nothing but the truth about Nigeria is :we are all hypocrites,we are specially gifted with the art of cherry picking

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 30, 2016
pinkiberry:
He stole millions from you yet he couldn't use the money to start up a business or get a job. Broke nigga forming celebrity for instagram, wearing expensive clothes and trying to look like he belongs. Tiwa pls dont relent to divorce his sorry ass.
#feminist.

this is the reason why I don't like instagram,you see people showing off fake lives there,wearing expensive and intimidating clothes. This is the major reason why many of our young girls join prostitution just to feel among.
you did not believe his allegations about cheating,but believe her own concerning stealing. hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 12:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Ion knw y I feel Teebliss is just running away from his debts n weaknesses as a man. He's just using all diz to cover up. Why on earth will he want to commit suicide over his wife's unfaithfulness?. I'm trying hard to assume dey r both telling d truth. Tiwa said he takes hard drugs n he can't even function as a man in d home. All these combined wif d fact dat he has a beautiful and wealthy woman as a wife makes it easier for him to assume his wife is a cheat. All dat suicide trash is just as a result of depression n Tiwa isn't d cause. Shey d 46 million naira debt alone cannur make a perxin to be tired of life ni? Teebliss gan can like to beh. Shey Sniper is now expensive ni ? Lagoon dat is far... Was he expecting Tiwa to comman carry d car after his death??...I hope things get beta between them tho. Jamal's future has to make sense.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by jaymichael(m): 12:43am On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Abeg na wetin tawa talk for dis long interfew
She talk plenty, I feel for her o. Tiwa go marry "A BOYfriend"
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by pinkiberry(m): 12:43am On Apr 30, 2016
kevinberry:
you did not believe his allegations about cheating,but believe her own concerning stealing. hypocrite
why would I believe a guy who smokes cocaine,type rubbish and then come out to tell us his account was hacked. sorry dear ,we Nigerians are not sttupidd.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Raiders: 12:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Xionez:
Wonder what the hulaboo over an average relationship no different from that seen everyday.
Total waste of MB and time, following what has become the norm in this bond called Marriage.
Gone are those days when i wish a happy married life. Of what use is it in this our present generation that marries after 1 year or less of courtship because they cannot wait to know their partner at his/her very worst.

my brother it don't matter how long you date before getting married. I have seen couple who date for 7 years but end up having miserable marriage

8 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 30, 2016
pinkiberry:
why would I believe a guy who smokes cocaine,type rubbish and then come out to tell us his account was hacked. sorry dear ,we Nigerians are not sttupidd.
sorry dear,you are stupid,unless you have evidence to back up ur claim that he smokes nd take cocaine,if not,den you are stupid

4 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by IYANGBALI: 12:47am On Apr 30, 2016
jaymichael:
She talk plenty, I feel for her o. Tiwa go marry "A BOYfriend"
you be real olodo,na wetin she talk be dat?abeg tell me wetin she talk before I tear you slap
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by whitebeard(m): 12:47am On Apr 30, 2016
nawa oo who is saying the truth..anyways did people matter don't tire me oo..and I am like..!!

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by mark3009(m): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Tiwa is not handling the issue well...women are not loggical ,just sentimental....her life anyway!!
How do suggest she handles it?

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by kinibigdeal(m): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=calliope post=45168789][/quote]

Can we marry now
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by iameugene(m): 12:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Weytin i go talk o
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by CaptainCodes(m): 12:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Social Media' God!!!

Celebrity Lifestyle..
Back in the days, when things don't work, you don't break it, you repair it.

In my opinion, both are lying.
Tiwa is a smooth liar playing the cool, heart broken one looking for sympathy.
Tunji, on the other hand claims a depressed man, who is not shown enough love.
Oga oo.

9 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by mark3009(m): 12:52am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:
He has an alcohol problem, he has a weed problem, he is jealous of my success, He doesnt care for his child, he has a cocaine problem, he owes EFCC, he is sleeping with every woman, he doesnt check up on her when in Jamaica, he swindles people, he has a 3rd child etc

Even the legendary DEVIL doesnt have that much rap on his neck.

Of course she ties a scarf ends it with some tears to show she has been downcast all week. LOL

Lol Its obvious to even an amateur that this woman is lying and just trying to get public sympathy
Bro ur reasoning correct. The way she is swinging so much mud on her hubby's personality is an attempt to swing public opinion to her side. As u you said her dressing is also part of the game plan. This tiwa that has been known for provocative dressing.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Odunsco01(m): 12:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Eiya.......pele tiwa GOD will see you through!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.