Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:55 PM

Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said (86158 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Pulsetv's Tiwa Savage Interview Video Sets New Record On Youtube Nigeria. / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Super1Star: 12:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Who are the people that gives a hoot about these people? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by yinkslinks(m): 12:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Sis it's true. Come and see how we meet I never chop women in Abuja. Now he got the best and he wasted it. God will soon bless me with my own tiwa and I will love and never use carteen or kitchen to save other women name grin grin
goldbim:
lol...you dey vex o..easy, man..

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by jojosweet(f): 12:57am On Apr 30, 2016
SweetGuy225:
I watched the interview and I believe Tiwa although it was too much info. She should have handled the matter more diplomatically and professionally for the sake of her career.

Well, its now up to the NDLEA to join hands with the EFCC to make life harder for Mr TeeBillz.

Meanwhile, the woman who interviewed Tiwa is so bleeped up. I mean, just look at how uninterested, unispiring and lazy she looks while making absolutely useless gestures.
thank you for that observation.i tink say na only me notice am.she needs a new profession maybe selling agbo in the streets to agbero's her face fits the job.mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by stroker(m): 12:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Many inconsistencies frm Tiwa. Sm stuffs might be true but its clear her maital skills are not too good. Also that cheating part, she now cried, good acting. The same person that grinds her ass on co performer on the stage. Tj no be saint, but i can deduce Tiwa frustrate am small. She said in the beginning of the interview that she thought he was dead, also you were not with your phone to see all that was going on online. this presupposes an earlier event between the two that must have happened recently. Now she cm apologize. U employed a cook for the house, then he's too drunk or too moody to ask him to eat. Tj expected more from the lady financially which is very wrong. He's helped her career but it does not gv him the right to also depend solely on her and squander resources. In all, both of them Bleep up, but mk Tiwa no play the victim at all. Lying to do damage control on a battered reputation. She had to make a video of the interview so that she can show theatrics as regards het composure, dressing, and the crocodile tears. My take is that this is not the time to call to be interviwed to play vict8m. Selfish and callous

17 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by foreveramaka(f): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2016
theshaderoom:

My thoughts exactly. I wonder how come she is an editor, such mediocrity!
I think she didn't want to sound offensive with her questions...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by doskie(m): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Akkord4gov:
If Nigerians can pay attention to their own development and success the way they do to celebrities,Nigeria would have started to experience change years back
im telling you!
from ikeji to savage to don jazzy.
who will now talk about our decayed educational system? is it Eminem?

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by abimic(m): 12:59am On Apr 30, 2016
pinkiberry:
why would I believe a guy who smokes cocaine,type rubbish and then come out to tell us his account was hacked. sorry dear ,we Nigerians are not sttupidd.
There we go again, did all these just start? Wasn't he tiwa's manager a time in the past? will tiwa claim she never knew this in the course of the friendship and courtship at that? Tiwa was just in a hurry to accept his marriage proposal without really taking time to know him forgetting that marriage is a lifetime Thing and hence, every reason to be careful to not fall into the wrong hands. As spoilt as I thought mercy Johnson and Tonto dike were, i never believe they could be waxing stronger In their respective marriages with so much love for public display not even forgetting omotola, yet they all have their downs kept away from public glare which I'm sure they normally resolve amicably. Sure tiwa and TJ got theirs wrong somewhere and they both are at fault. If TJ should further reveal things, u would know tiwa would be faulty too on the other hand, so don't be too quick to nail the other person.

4 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Cocaiine(m): 12:59am On Apr 30, 2016
I believe Tiwas version of the story.

Cocaine majorly forks up the brain and if Tbillz was on that stuff then there is no telling what manner of stunts the guy regularly pulls.

6 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by BolaLFC(f): 1:02am On Apr 30, 2016
kevinberry:
sorry dear,you are stupid,unless you have evidence to back up ur claim that he smokes nd take cocaine,if not,den you are stupid
I wanted to tke sides then I realised you're both berries lipsrsealed lips sealed

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by pretty16(f): 1:02am On Apr 30, 2016
No offense to those that bear the name "TUNJI", but all the Tunji's that I have come across, no one dey get head. All of them that I have come across with that name, have the Same character traits as Tiwa's ex hubby.
Sorry dear Tiwa, it is well with you, and good that you have moved on with your life biko. No time. Live your Life for your son.

6 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by jaymichael(m): 1:03am On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
you be real olodo,na wetin she talk be day?abeg tell me wetin she talk before I tear you slap
Hahahahahaaa!
I saw the video on youtube just now and it was 45 minutes long.
The transcript is on the first page of this thread na.
1.He(TJ) is not financially responsible for his son and family upkeep.
2. He steals from her, not remitting money paid for booked show, then he fired her.
3. He owes debt everywhere for Tiwa to pay
4. He drinks, snokes and take cocaine.
5. He keeps womanising and even sleep with girls on their matrimonial bed when she is out of the country.
6. She had miscarriage when she was in Jamaica, he called and texted TJ but he did not respond or ask about her well-being. (That period he was with olosho in an hotel)
7. He only knows about clubbing and womanising.
8. Borrowed 45 million naira and expect Tiwa to pay. (she say where she wan see 45million naira to settle igbese) She even went borrowing but couldn't raise the money. Aside a lotbof debts she has settled for him. He keeps piling more debts for her from club owners, jewelry and car dealers.
9. The only thing he keeps saying was "Tiwa I made you, you were nothing without me"
10. The marriage is over long age but she was just putting up appearances.
11. They warned her about TJ but she didn't listen because of love.
12. etc. etc..

4 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Orikinla(m): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2016
She married the wrong man.
She married a man she never knew.
And she is not the only one.

Many people forget the timeless life saving warning: LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
Money can buy luxury.
But money cannot buy dignity, integrity and nobility.
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Nigerian author of "In the House of Dogs", "Diary of the Memory Keeper" and other books on www.amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Tower Books and Lulu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by ernesterioo(f): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Wetin concern me, Celebrities marriage palava, marry someone common like me u won't hear, u don marry probx now
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2016
BolaLFC:
I wanted to tke sides then I realised you're both berries lipsrsealed lips sealed
lol funny
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by bisiswag(f): 1:08am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:
He has an alcohol problem, he has a weed problem, he is jealous of my success, He doesnt care for his child, he has a cocaine problem, he owes EFCC, he is sleeping with every woman, he doesnt check up on her when in Jamaica, he swindles people, he has a 3rd child etc

Even the legendary DEVIL doesnt have that much rap on his neck.

Of course she ties a scarf ends it with some tears to show she has been downcast all week. LOL

Lol Its obvious to even an amateur that this woman is lying and just trying to get public sympathy

All the other stories na to just to appeal to sentiments. Simply put it my husband is broke and I cant stand him anymore. Not the long story. The additional calling a dog a bad name just to hand it na him piss me off

Because I want to divorce a gold digger I now call her a witch, she sleeps with everyone, she is dirty, she eats people and all the bad thing in the world just to justify one thing: The fact that I cant stand her gold digging arsee.
Lol. I thought I was insane and the only one actually seeing through this tacky stage managed interview done with her full slap of makeup. Wish dem both d best though.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Harold20: 1:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Gosh... This was a waste of precious Spectranet MB... is it just me, or does this Tiwa's interview seem stage-managed... Pure HORSE SHIT!!!... In fact they are both full of HORSE SHIT + DOG SHIT!!!

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by isnovic(m): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2016
See the normal rap for image management are

1. whip up sentiment
2. play the victim
3. Look straight at the camera and give a heartfelt tears ON CAMERA- live.

Nixon did it, the Bolivian Presidential candidate did it.
It is the oldest trick off the hat of any true Image makers.

Too many loop holes in the story she told.

1. The marriage has packed up 2 months ago, but yet you were still waiting for his call patiently or calling all night through to find out where he was 2-3 days back or concerned about his wellbeing.

OH!!!, I FORGOT YOU LOVE HIM MORE THAN HE LOVES YOU AND YOU ARE WILLING TO CLING ON NONETHELESS.
PLUS YOUR PARTYING ENDED QUITE (AS I CAN REMEMBER THAT NIGHT YOU HUNG OUT YOU MAVINS CREW AS REPORTED BY THE DAILIES)EARLY SO YOU GOT HOME AND WAS ABLE TO WORRY SICK FOR HIS RETURN.

2. You have filed for a divorce yet you expected him at home 2 days back home EARLY with all the SUPER MAN keeping YOUR ish aside and carry about fatherly roles as if nothing is changing!!!?

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS AIN'T SO. THE MAN IS HUMAN HE IS NOT MADE OF STEEL. AT LEAST NOT YET.

3. He womanizes. Show me any man or woman who is not guilty about this.

I REMEMBER THIS IS THE SAME ACCUSATION HE LAID ON YOU-YOU REFUTE YOURS AND WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE YOURS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIGGER STAR OR BECAUSE YOU THREATENED OR IS IT PROMISED TO USE THE POLYGRAPH?

WITH THE POLYGRAPH TIWA YOU WILL BE DISGRACED...
MY ADVICE TO YOU STAY AWAY FROM IT WITHA LONG POLE AS TRYING IT ON LIVE TV WILL BE DISASTROUS.

4. Who was famous ab initio: The dude. The dude still is respected among his friends else no broke Nigga would attracts his dudes to come to
Lekki Bridge for a rescue mission.

NIGERIA CELEBRITY DREAD BROKE NIGGAS LIKE A PLEAGUE.
BUT YET HE PULLED THE LIKES OF BANKY, OKOYES FROM THEIR HOMES FOR EMOTIONAL SUCCOUR.

ONLY THE GUYS HE ACCUSED YOU OF SLEEPING WITH DID NOT COME EVEN THOUGH THEY LIVE CLOSE TO YOU AT THE ISLAND.

5. The dude bought a car, did not pay, he bought wristwatch he did not pay what about the so many things he had paid for your broke ass when you returned from London and when you were still trying to make it.

WHEN IT IS THE GUYS MONEY, IT IS OUR MONEY
IF IT IS THE WIFES MONEY, IT IS HER MONEY

6. The whipping sentiment part...was the miscarriage. Bad as this is. It is a shame you are using your dead baby for a shameful accusation of sleeping with all the men in the entertainment industry. Grow some sense.

7. The guy has undergone so much verbal abuse.....How I know, it is embedded in her statement of her mum admonishing her to not curse, respect and not denigrate the dude all the time, the mum factor is still in doubt.

8. The truth be told, the guy found solace in the drinks, drug(if true-this I doubt very much) and keeping late night because he is in an emotional torture and avoiding you or your mum.

YOU FOUND THE GUY IS A COC ADDICT BEFORE YOU MARRIED HIM AND YOU DID NOT CALL OFF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM?
IT SHOWS YOU WERE IN THE RELATIONSHIP FOR SELFISH REASONS WHICH HE OFFERS OR LEVERAGING ON HIS INDUSTRY REPUTATION.
NOw YOU WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE THE TABLE ACCORDING TO R. KELLY HAS TURNED!!! IF IT HAS AND SO F**KING WHAT. CANN'T YOU ENJOY IT ALSO---- AS IF YOU MARRIED FOR BETTER ONLY.

I can imagine the house he lives in.
Plus His action of putting some money aside may be as a result of friends and mother brainwashing Tiwa to separate business from marriage culminating in the sacking of the dude.
9. The story of cutting hair whilst the baby food is finish is so irresponsible. Tiwa will not swear that her hair/nails/Toiletries or her make-up were not done during this time.

WHO IS MORE GUILTY THEN...YOU THE MOTHER OR HIM?

the truth is that they are in the public image industry. Things like unkept hair, Bad dress sense or public slip..... and not keeping up with the jones can spoil your carreer and Rep forever.

TIWA OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS
THE BLEACHING SAGA REMINS EVERYONE
PLUS HIDING THEIR BABY'S FACE ALSO RESULTED IN A BACKLASH.

10. Not calling you in the Hospital is exaggerated am sure, as most of the times in shows like this, these artists are hardly with their phones. PAs normally pick all their calls while they perform plus the guy might be tired of the junketing like Nigerians are tired of PMB.

So many more loop holes in her version.
A woman interviewer completes the icing on the cake.

Tiwa well done for ruining your marriage....you may not need him as you may be think you have all the ish planned out and taken care of but the baby, IF HE IS THE REAL FATHER AS THE PATERNITY OF THE BABY IS IN QUESTION will surely ask for the father.

The dude will survive this, and if anything we know of him; he might just get his groove back like Stella.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Flawlessangel(m): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2016
But she just mentioned tee bills takes cocaine.
This means he might GO TO PRISON righttttttttttttttt?
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by adefizzy(m): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2016
These people has turn marriage into girlfriend and boyfriend relationship. Both of them av their fault, however has a man, if u want to av a happy family, get money first and never marry a lady who is richer. If the guy was wealthy enough she wouldn't av bothered about d drug n womanising. How many husbands don't have side-chick? D guy turned to alcohol when he's emotionally broken cos I'm sure she wouldn't av married her if he was a drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa savage wey dem say she be africa richest female musician worth $4.8million, about 900million Naira....na I'm she dey talk say
- she dey financial burden
- she needs someone that will not put her in MORE DEBT (meaning say she dey in debt now)
- she is LOOKING for 45m to bailout tbillz

Abeg ooo, Person wey worth 900m dey get financial burden?
Person wey worth 900m go need search months for mere 45million?
E be like say na that Lekki phase1, na there Fake a.s.s people dey live.....come live for mainland, save money No! U wan go form bigboy & big gurl for island. That Teebilzz sef, dat wan na disgrace.
Fake a.s.s peeps!!!

6 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Jimi23(m): 1:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Wasnt it just a few weeks back that Tee Billz insulted a fan and apologised? So what 2 months ago is Tiwa talking about? I feel 4 her tho. Tee Billz is now a very single serial baby daddy. He needs deliverance. Now with this video, NDLEA will also be on the junkie's trail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 30, 2016
The TJ guy is certainly an endtime. But Tiwa is also a lot to blame. We all know that 95 percent of Nigerian women cannot handle being richer or more successful than their husband. They all act the same way. Tiwa no dey cook for her husband. She is more interested in shows than family life or taking care of her husband.And her husband is more interested in forming big boy all over Lagos without job.if her husband was rich like dangote's son. Trust me it will be easy for them to be together. What is wrong with her and her husband sharing the proceeds of her talent 50-50. See where she found herself after listening to foolish friends. Where are all the friends now? They are busy laffing at her at her back. Nigerian women are really not ready to be emancipated. We will see more of this if that happen. For a Nigerian woman, your priority is first your husband, family then after your career.Tiwa youre not oyinbo. And I blame u for almost everything. You can't even say confidently you cook for ur husband. Men have to be careful abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by adefizzy(m): 1:20am On Apr 30, 2016
isnovic:
See the normal rap for image management are
1. wipe up sentiment
2. play the victim
3. Look straight and the camera and fake an emotional cry.

Nixon did it, all the gurus did it...invite the press and turn the table around.

Too many loop holes in the story she told.

1. The marriage has packed up 2 months ago, but yet you were still waiting for his call or calling him to find out where he was 2-3 days back.
2. You have filled for a divorce yet you expect him at home 2 days back!!!
3. He womanizes; show me any man or woman who is not guilty about this.
4. Who was famous ab initio: the dude. The dude still is respected among his friends else no broke Nigga would attracts his dudes to come to
Lekki Bridge for a rescue mission.
5. The dude bought a car, did not pay, he bought wristwatch he did not pay what about the so many things he had paid for your broke ass when you returned from London and when you were still trying to make it.
6. The wipe sentiment part...was the miscarriage. Bad as this is. It is a shame you using your dead baby for a shameful accusation of sleeping with all the men in the entertainment industry. Grow some sense.
7. The guy has undergone verbal abuse.....embedded in her statement of her mum admonishing her to not curse, respect and no denigrate him.
8. The truth, the guy found solace in the drinks, drug(if true-this I doubt very much) and keeping late night because he is in an emotional torture.
I can imagine the house he lives in.
Plus His action of putting some money aside may be as a result of friends and mother brainwashing Tiwa to separate business from marriage culminating in the sacking of the dude.
9. The story of cutting hair whilst the baby food is finish is so irresponsible. Tiwa will not swear that her hai or nails or her make-up are not done during this time. the truth is that they are in the public image industry. Things like unkept hair...not keeping up with the jones can spoil your carreer and Rep.

10. Not calling you in the Hospital is exaggerated am sure, as most of the times in shows like this, this artist are hardly with their phones.

So many more loop holes in her version.
A woman interviewer completes the icing on the cake.

Tiwa well done for ruining your marriage....you may not need him as you think you have all the ish planned out and taken care of.
The dude will survive this, and if anything we know of him; he might just get his groove back like Stella.

She has no point. Is she just knowing all these if they were true. the guy got broke and she couldn't bear it.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 30, 2016
He tried to break her but I believe she will come out stronger from all of these. What a destructive man! I'm just glad she has left him!

5 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Valintos147(f): 1:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by DIKEnaWAR: 1:32am On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:
He has an alcohol problem, he has a weed problem, he is jealous of my success, He doesnt care for his child, he has a cocaine problem, he owes EFCC, he is sleeping with every woman, he doesnt check up on her when in Jamaica, he swindles people, he has a 3rd child etc

Even the legendary DEVIL doesnt have that much rap on his neck.

Of course she ties a scarf ends it with some tears to show she has been downcast all week. LOL

Lol Its obvious to even an amateur that this woman is lying and just trying to get public sympathy

All the other stories na to just to appeal to sentiments. Simply put it my husband is broke and I cant stand him anymore. Not the long story. The additional calling a dog a bad name just to hand it na him piss me off

Because I want to divorce a gold digger I now call her a witch, she sleeps with everyone, she is dirty, she eats people and all the bad thing in the world just to justify one thing: The fact that I cant stand her gold digging arsee.

You made valid points there. The husband might be guilty of all those things, but didn't she 'study' him while they were courting?

I think she is tired and wants to leave the marriage. Who is the big bros she ran to for money? From her tone, she is expecting the worst to happen to the guy, yet she acts to be praying for him. She even said she knows watching the interview might trigger the ex to commit suicide. What a wife!

Final prayer: God give us a hustling spirit, bless our hustle and crown it with an understanding woman.

4 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by ITadvisor: 1:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa, if indeed you love and care about him, forgive and withdraw your application for divorce. Do this for him, for Jamil and for yourself to proof your love. May God see you through

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by akinbomatthew: 1:35am On Apr 30, 2016
This is actually a story that touches d heart...... As in tiwa ur reward is in heaven...... And for tunji, the great healer will touch ur life....... Lastly i pray that God will touch d mariage once again and peace will reign if only tiwa thinks d way am thinking ohhh..... Enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Nawa o...
Marriage come dey scare me
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Nawa o...
Marriage come dey scare me
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by cr7lomo: 1:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Being single na im sure pass ... Best to hv surrogacy and then liv the kind of life u desire...marriage is dangerous these days

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by mexzony: 1:42am On Apr 30, 2016
12inches1:
The TJ guy is certainly an endtime. But Tiwa is also a lot to blame. We all know that 95 percent of Nigerian women cannot handle being richer or more successful than their husband. They all act the same way. Tiwa no dey cook for her husband. She is more interested in shows than family life or taking care of her husband.And her husband is more interested in forming big boy all over Lagos without job.if her husband was rich like dangote's son. Trust me it will be easy for them to be together. What is wrong with her and her husband sharing the proceeds of her talent 50-50. See where she found herself after listening to foolish friends. Where are all the friends now? They are busy laffing at her at her back. Nigerian women are really not ready to be emancipated. We will see more of this if that happen. For a Nigerian woman, your priority is first your husband, family then after your career.Tiwa youre not oyinbo. And I blame u for almost everything. You can't even say confidently you cook for ur husband. Men have to be careful abeg.
u
Sharing her proceeds 50-50.hmm
I am a man but that's is sheer stupidity.
She works hard a because u are a man you should exepxt to have equal share.
The problem with society today is this attitude of selfish sense of entitlement.until we stop expecting things from ppl and focus on ourselves we will continue to get hurt out of disappointment.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.