Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said (86251 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Pulsetv's Tiwa Savage Interview Video Sets New Record On Youtube Nigeria. / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by adorable29(f): 5:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Femsyn:
This is unbelievable! I can't believe people are already taking sides.
More crazy is after watching Tiwa's video and still blame her, as though our minds are already made up irrespective of what she says.

Lol....
Dont you know Nigerian men are the most "misogyny-ic" species of men in the world. They are always against thier women (so long she is a Nigerian woman). If mother Theresa was a Nigerian woman, they would have still called her a whor.e, called her charity work fake and insist she is less of a human being and has most definately slept with the pope.

I dont envy Nigerian women, they are constantly bullied by thier men everywhere. In thier homes, workplace social media.....

She is not working and concentrates on family: she is a gold digging lazy assss biiitch.

She is hard working and paying off her fraudulent cocaine sniffing womanizing thusband's debt: She is a whor...e who doesn't cook for her husband.

I give up. Not all naija men tho. But 80percent are irritating.

Teammarrywhitemen

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2016
I see tiwa s already searching for anoda husband..

I'm sorry, I don't do "after one"

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa said TJ is a thief, liar, philanderer, drunk, night crawler etc, Jamil(his son) said TJ is dadada which in my language means hypocrite..

Okay, let's wait for Efcc, tiwa's mama, the friend, and the other people living in their house to tell there own side of the story

And pls, do you wanna tell me all these things you'v said did not at one time happen in OLU JACOBS&JOKE SILVER s marriage?? What do you think kept and still keeping them together

Una nor go learn!

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by otokx(m): 5:21am On Apr 30, 2016
We need to get TJ response to this, for now its 2 - 1 in Tiwa favour.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by maternal: 5:21am On Apr 30, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Commenting out loud....

The moral of Ms Savage's tale is simple.Always think before you marry.

Any man....and I speak as a man....any man who has children outside of wedlock will not a good husband make. Even if he is ''the man of your dreams''.

Many women have married a guy who is not the gent of their dreams...only to end up with a goldmine of a husband.

And the same goes for men.

And you were a virgin before marriage ?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nairadays: 5:25am On Apr 30, 2016
God give us Christian homes, God give us Christian homes; Homes where the Bible is loved and taught, God give us Christian homes.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by adconline(m): 5:25am On Apr 30, 2016
I don't understand Naija men obsession with food yet most them can't cook just to help themselves.. I'm talking about a lot of men in their 20s and 30s not knowing how to cook basic dishes and it's not like they have super skill set or unique talent like to Davido to afford a chef. Why don't u just learn how to cook to help yourself? More so, ur gf or wife can never play " I feed ur stomach" card.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by teasel: 5:27am On Apr 30, 2016
When a man tells you he has a certain number of children, multiply it by 7 and you'll get the real number.

What was Tiwa even thinking? You get married to a man who has children within and outside the country and you expect to have a normal marriage?
Baby daddys never make good husbands
Public properties never build good marriages

This one is even a junkie undecided
NDLEA and EFCC need to carry out their duties asap.

How can a human be so reckless?
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Timbuktu14(m): 5:27am On Apr 30, 2016
The marriage's broken long before they got married!

Obviously, they got married because of what they've both been through. The guy believes he doesn't even have to work again. What kind of lazy man does that!?

Not taking sides because there are always many sides to a story but some of the things she said up there is true and because he was managing her, I think the money issue thing is also true. And its very wrong to do that to your wife; the one that brings food for the family.

Wish them well in their future endeavors and if that one like make he still go kill himself. Na him sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by onatisi(m): 5:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Akkord4gov:
If Nigerians can pay attention to their own development and success the way they do to celebrities,Nigeria would have started to experience change years back
God bless u for this wonderful comment . I have learned something new
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by GreatEngineer(m): 5:35am On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Meanwhile

The picture on your profile, the half cup no be here..ooh. Hope you are the one.
It will make it easier to do the test you are recommending.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by teasel: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2016
adorable29:

Lol....
Dont you know Nigerian men are the most "misogyny-ic" species of men in the world. They are always against thier women (so long she is a Nigerian woman). If mother Theresa was a Nigerian woman, they would have still called her a whor.e, called her charity work fake and insist she is less of a human being and has slept with the pope.

I dont envy Nigerian women, they are constantly bullied by thier men everywhere. In thier homes, workplace social media.....

She is not working and concentrates on family: she is a gold digging lazy assss biiitch.

She is hard working and paying off her fraudulent cocaine sniffing womanizing thusband's debt: She is a whor...e who doesn't cook for her husband.

Teammarrywhitemen
I think you should increase that to 98%. Very disgusting men!

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by ECHOng: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Sad she got so emotional...

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Trunaijian: 5:43am On Apr 30, 2016
That interview was unnecessary. Its too early to say that much. Seems to me she is seriously seeking public sympathy.

My take:

Guys!!! hussle hard and be able to pay the bills. Not every woman can stand for long with a man who depends on her.

And pray hard too.

Selah!

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by DICKtator: 5:44am On Apr 30, 2016
woww!! glad to know Tiwa Savage does not do kele kele love!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:46am On Apr 30, 2016
Sad truth
adorable29:

Lol....
Dont you know Nigerian men are the most "misogyny-ic" species of men in the world. They are always against thier women (so long she is a Nigerian woman). If mother Theresa was a Nigerian woman, they would have still called her a whor.e, called her charity work fake and insist she is less of a human being and has most definately slept with the pope.

Teammarrywhitemen

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by GreatEngineer(m): 5:47am On Apr 30, 2016
The part she said "I never cheat on my husband, not with Don Jazy, Dr Sid or 2face".

Even if I believe every other thing up there, I won't believe that line.
Celebrities and marriage buhaha, they better continue with their baby mama stunt than to think of marriage.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by DICKtator: 5:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Trunaijian:
That interview was unnecessary. Its too early to say that much. Seems to me she is seriously seeking public sympathy.

My take:

Guys!!! hussle hard and be able to pay the bills. Not every woman can stand for long with a man who depends on her.

And pray hard too.

Selah!

so if peradventure, the money the man made or is making suddenly stops or diminishes, his wife cannot cushion the effect of that? A reasonable guy in such a situation would begin to look for ways to double the amount his wife gives him to make more money not carry women about,buy liabilities such as flashy cars!!(unless he wants to use it as Ubertaxi!!). This one was just pimping wife(or thought so!!)
now the love-vendor has realised she is being pimped by a love-vendor and she doesn't want to be pimped any longer. He has now turned from a love-vendor to a wimp!!

how pimpish

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Frankiss44(m): 5:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Trunaijian:

My take:

And pray hard too.

Selah!

True.. But you can't blame her, a woman is a woman, and they are very sensitive to comments. She must have been seeing some of the harsh comments on social media so she just need the public sympathy to reduce or put an end to it.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by totorimi: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Marry marry marry now look at it. If marriages are of this nature who needs to get married. No wonder the baby mamas are winning the battle. This woman has been through alot just to protect her carreer from the uncaring attacks of the man she entrusted her life into. Better for her to run away now before we hear another story.

Cant he meet his fellow musicians like Banky, Peter to help him stabilise rather than living a fake life of deceit, posing with what he cannot buy. A man with three children before, i dont know why Tiwa agreed to still marry him.
He doesn't deserve that lady please let him just carry his miserable life away. Tiwa should not allow this man to pull her down, infact she ought not to grant that interview, I know she wanted to put the records straight but it was unnecessary. He cannot destroy you by all those rantings. Discernible people know their type. A man who can abuse his father and everybody else and then proceeds to take his own life is a big coward.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by alexlee50: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Meanwhile
lol, how does the way he drinks pure water affect how he handles the breasts?
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by mira4u: 6:03am On Apr 30, 2016
From Beyonce's 'Becky with the good hair' to Tiwa's 'Edible catering'. undecided what's wrong with African men anyway?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by FOREXMART(m): 6:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Now Ice Prince go and remix your song,
like Tuface and Annie mama that could be us
Like Dr Sid and Simi mama that could be us.
like TBILLZ and TIWA mama that could be us (Godd Forbid such fuckery).
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by kross101(m): 6:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Edible Catering indeed! Tiwa was d victim ere, notin worse dan a jobless junkie cheating husband. And 2 tink pple criticised Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
May God heal their hearts. It's crazy when one moment you think you are in love, and the next you are trying to destroy each other.

Tiwa married Tbilz simply because he helped her when no one probably believed in her. Good reason, but nearly not enough to involve yourself in a lifetime commitment.

It's obvious that the marriage was a mistake. It takes more than a Dubai wedding to make marriage work. It's alot of hard work.

Both of them must be going through a lot of pain right now. Again,may God heal your hearts.

Ps: someone should please collect their phones from them before they commit suicide because of some insensitive memes and comments online

The life of a celebrity is not easy. Normal folks will deal with this behind closed doors. Now killjoy Nigerians will wreck them emotionally online
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:14am On Apr 30, 2016
So sad 2 knw. Tee bliss is a disaster walahi.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Akkord4gov: 6:21am On Apr 30, 2016
koolModee:
Pls, can I use your words?

Lol,who am I that u can't use my words grin grin grin. I be Drake?lol
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by AdeniyiA(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2016
The question bothering my mind now is ,when did Teebizz suddenly becomes a member of d 5% minority vis-a-vis his lagoon stunt...?
yeye man undecided
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by geeana(f): 6:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmmmm to every story, there is MY side, Your side and the TRUTH!

Anyways be on the side of TRUTH and vote Optiona1 aka Uyai (beauty) for Miss NL 2016!!!!
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by goooze(m): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2016
pinkiberry:
He stole millions from you yet he couldn't use the money to start up a business or get a job. Broke nigga forming celebrity for instagram, wearing expensive clothes and trying to look like he belongs. Tiwa pls dont relent to divorce his sorry ass.
#feminist.

this is the reason why I don't like instagram,you see people showing off fake lives there,wearing expensive and intimidating clothes. This is the major reason why many of our young girls join prostitution just to feel among.
God bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by davidufuoma(m): 6:27am On Apr 30, 2016
This is not Tiwa savage..hackers hacked her face. Dis is not her real face ooOoooo..

1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Chinwem(f): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2016
pretty16:
No offense to those that bear the name "TUNJI", but all the Tunji's that I have come across, no one dey get head. All of them that I have come across with that name, have the Same character traits as Tiwa's ex hubby.
Sorry dear Tiwa, it is well with you, and good that you have moved on with your life biko. No time. Live your Life for your son.

I don't know what Tunji means but I ve always said the power of the tongue is everything .

He went and called himself Tbillz and now wants to kill my dear Tiwa with bills . What happened to Tmoney?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.