Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,805 members, 7,798,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? (821 Views)

Should I Smash Her And Break Her Heart Or Ignore Her? / Have You Ever Met A Lady That Her Best Doesn't Speak English Apart From Vernacul / Should I Ignore Her Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mother doesn't speak to me, should I just ignore her?

She says I'm not her child and she doesn't care about me, she says my brothers are her children and whenever I mention my brother's name, she says I should stop calling her children's names.

What should I do about this?
Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
lols!

Where do you get data?
Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
mamagee3:

She says I'm not her child and she doesn't care about me, she says my brothers are her children and whenever I mention my brother's name, she says I should stop calling her children's names.

No wonder u have been creating useless threads from time immemorial!
Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by Hysmady(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who u epp undecided
Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by finalboss(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
no wonder...even your mother don disown you ...maybe you alien who knows

Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
*smoking weed hard * *looking at op* angry
Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by rosieluv(f): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
op is dis real?
Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 30, 2016
mamagee3:

Ignore her. U're not alone in d struggle. That's why I say life has 2 sides. Lots of mom's pet wouldn't understand what u're going thru. Stick to ur brodas/siblings and make ur life happy. Your mother will beg u 4 forgiveness in her later years. So cheer up

1 Like

Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by pussyeater(m): 3:34am On Apr 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ignore her. U're not alone in d struggle. That's why I say life has 2 sides. Lots of mom's pet wouldn't understand what u're going thru. Stick to ur brodas/siblings and make ur life happy. Your mother will beg u 4 forgiveness in her later years. So cheer up
See advice... Ode! All because u won F.vck.
Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Morning mamagee3
mamagee3:

Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2016
pussyeater:

See advice... Ode! All because u won F.vck.
U're a goat. What do you knw about maternal hatred? How will I in nigeria fucck someone in america
Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by Nobody: 4:34am On May 02, 2016
mamagee3:

She is human. Always leave a possibility of disappointment for all Humans. Don't take it to heart, and don't waste your time trying to please her.
Re: Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? by ABSOL10: 5:10am On May 02, 2016
just take things easy okay?....dont ignore hr never....because as lady u will need her help somehow, dont mind whatever she says but wait is she truly your biological mother?...if she is go to her on ur knees and ask for forgiveness because African women can....you know wella.....all will be...for more advice contact 07032277508...

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Leave Because Of Her Hairnet / 5 Things Women Do To Lure Men Into Marriage / Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.