Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (52440 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MarisaJames: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named James, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of any other girl, ever since then I have never been my self cause I love James and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At hot mail blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which Dr.AYO did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to Dr. AYO to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just told me not to worry that I will have James back within 48hours, I was so surprised, I he call me and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how James came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact Dr. AYO for help.website http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ You can reach him via: greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by andrea22: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
My Name is andrea loops..I never
believed in Love Spells or Magics until I
met this special spell caster when i went
to Africa to Execute some business..He is
really powerful..My husband and I were divorce with
no reason for almost 3 years and i tried
all i could to have him back because i really
love him so much but all my effort did
not work out.. we met at our early age at
the college and we both have feelings for
each other and we got married happily
for 5 years with no kid and he woke up
one morning and said it is over between us and he was going to get a divorce..i thought it was a joke and
when he came back from work he
tender to me a divorce letter and he
packed all his loads from my house..i
ran mad and i tried all i could to have
him back but all did not work out..i was
lonely for almost 3 years…So when i told
the spell caster what happened he said.
he will help me and he asked for his full
name and his picture..i gave him
that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it
a try because i have tried so many spell
casters and there was no solution…so when
he finished with the casting,he got back
to me that he's with a woman and that is the reason why he left me…The
spell caster said he will help me with a
spell that will surely bring him back.but i
never believe all this…he told me i will
see a positive result within 3 days..3
days later,he called me himself and
came to me apologizing and he told me
he will come back to me..at first I didn't believe it,it was like a dream because i never
believe this will work out after trying
many spell casters and there was no
solution..The spell caster is so powerful
and after that he helped me with a
pregnancy spell and i got
pregnant a month later..we are now
happy been together again and with
lovely kid..This spell caster has really
changed my life and i will forever be
thankful to him..he has helped many
friends too with similar problem and
they are happy and thankful to him..This
man is indeed the most powerful spell
caster i have ever experienced in life..Am
Posting this to the Forum in case there is
anyone who has similar problem and still
looking for a way out..you can reach him
here: alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com
CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER
TODAY VIA EMAI.alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com or call him with this cell phone number +2348075823891.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by SarahMorgan: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Hello friends!my name is Sarah Morgan from U.K. I have been in great pain for almost 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband,we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stoped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr.Adolo i pick his email:permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for i and my little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again.I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Dr.Adolo for you are a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on his email;permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com thank you great Adolo for your help bring my husband back to me,thank you so much,thank you once again,

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by SarahMorgan: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2014
Hello friends!my name is Sarah Morgan from U.K. I have been in great pain for almost 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband,we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stoped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr.Adolo i pick his email:permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for i and my little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again.I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Dr.Adolo for you are a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on his email;permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com thank you great Adolo for your help bring my husband back to me,thank you so much,thank you once again,..
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Ritaoka66: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
I am so happy and proud to let everybody know about this great spell caster named Priest Ajigar, he brought my ex back to me after 2 years he left, i have really wanted this man as my future husband after school and it was just one girl that took his attention and before you knew it he started avoiding me like before we use to chart, talk on phone, spend some time with me and we go out together but when he saw this girl every part of his feelings towards me changed i was really worried, i love him and never wanted to loose him. Within this two years years of seperation i tried all my best to get him back but nothing worked but right now i am so happy that i consulted Priest Ajigar and he was my last hope of getting my ex back and really it worked and today my Boyfriend is fully back to me and it is my great pleasure to announce Priest Ajigar as the most Powerful spell caster in the world and you can email him for help at (priestajigarspells@live.com)
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MarisaJames: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named James, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of any other girl, ever since then I have never been my self cause I love James and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At hot mail blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which Dr.AYO did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to Dr. AYO to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just told me not to worry that I will have James back within 48hours, I was so surprised, I he call me and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how James came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact Dr. AYO for help.website http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ You can reach him via: greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com..

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by RinaSynia1: 6:23am On Nov 08, 2014
My Dear friends online, My name is Rina Synia,And i live in Ireland, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is DR OSAUYI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen in less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant.Thanks to DR OSAUYI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM).OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.web sit (http://osauyilovespell.webs.com)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MarisaJames: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named James, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of any other girl, ever since then I have never been my self cause I love James and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At hot mail blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which Dr.AYO did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to Dr. AYO to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just told me not to worry that I will have James back within 48hours, I was so surprised, I he call me and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how James came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact Dr. AYO for help.website http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ You can reach him via: greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by JohnHelen1: 5:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Hello
My name is John Helen, and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR OSAUYI this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with DOCTOR OSAUYI I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call DOCTOR OSAUYI and how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my ex lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found DOCTOR OSAUYI, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. DOCTOR OSAUYI contact is OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM or you can call him on +2347064294395 you are the next to share your testimony to every one

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by JohnHelen1: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2014
Hello
My name is John Helen, and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR OSAUYI this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with DOCTOR OSAUYI I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call DOCTOR OSAUYI and how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my ex lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found DOCTOR OSAUYI, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. DOCTOR OSAUYI contact is OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM or you can call him on +2347064294395 you are the next to share your testimony to every

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MarisaJames: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2014
my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named James, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of any other girl, ever since then I have never been my self cause I love James and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At hot mail blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which Dr.AYO did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to Dr. AYO to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just told me not to worry that I will have James back within 48hours, I was so surprised, I he call me and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how James came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact Dr. AYO for help.website http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ You can reach him via: greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com..

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by jessylynn01: 2:19am On Nov 11, 2014
Hello, My name is Jessylynn harvey. i want to share to the whole world on how Dr Keke Odin the chief Priest of all the spell casters in India Helped me reunite my marriage. To cut the long story shot, after 2 years of break up with my Husband with no phone calls or email messages. i was so frustrated because i have contacted so many other spell casters with no results. when i read about Dr Keke Odin (The Chief Priest Of all the spell casters in India) on his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com so i decided to contact him for help. to my greatest surprise, in just 24 hours later my Husband called me and started begging for forgiveness. i am now a happy woman with a beautiful baby girl.all thanks to Dr Keke Odin. You can contact Dr keke Odin On contact him directly on his email at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com or contact him through his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com. his help is assured and guaranteed once again email him directly at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MarisaJames: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named James, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of any other girl, ever since then I have never been my self cause I love James and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At hot mail blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which Dr.AYO did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to Dr. AYO to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just told me not to worry that I will have James back within 48hours, I was so surprised, I he call me and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how James came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact Dr. AYO for help.website http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ You can reach him via: greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com...

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Wendy80(f): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
MarisaJames jessylynn01 AnnmarieJoel JohnHelen1 RinaSynia1 WilliamsMartine
U all aren't ashamed coming here to tell us u cast a spell on your husband/boyfriend.
Fake people with fake accounts telling fake stories. Creating different account just to tell lies. Scammers
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MillerMoore1: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2014
My Name is Bella Tina, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call the great man on +2347064294395 thanks

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MillerMoore1: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2014
BELLA TINA
My Name is Bella Tina, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call the great man on +2347064294395 thanks

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MillerMoore1: 5:04am On Nov 12, 2014

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by SimmonsFlora1: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2014
Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr OSAUYI for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr OSAUYI how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which then he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr OSAUYI so much because i believe he can't fail me but truly Dr OSAUYI never failed me a man that stand on his worlds is really a man,my husband who left me for good a year plus replied my text and returned my calls and asked me to please forgive him i was so happy am so grateful to Dr OSAUYI for what he has done for me if you are there pass the same problem or any kinds of problem just contact the great man on OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM call his mobile number +2347064294395.

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by SarahMorgan: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello friends!my name is Sarah Morgan from U.K. I have been in great pain for almost 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband,we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stoped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr.Adolo i pick his email:permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for i and my little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again.I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Dr.Adolo for you are a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on his email;permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com thank you great Adolo for your help bring my husband back to me,thank you so much,thank you once again,

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by SarahMorgan: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello friends!my name is Sarah Morgan from U.K. I have been in great pain for almost 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband,we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stoped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr.Adolo i pick his email:permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for i and my little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again.I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Dr.Adolo for you are a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on his email;permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com thank you great Adolo for your help bring my husband back to me,thank you so much,thank you once again,......
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Stella246: 4:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Been a HIV positive is just like been through hell but EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. So amazing and i want to testify of the good work done by DR. TELEMI a very strong and powerful spell caster. DR. TELEMI has proved science and scientists wrong for believing and thinking that there is no cure for HIV AIDS but to be sincere this GREAT MAN is so real and powerful. I never thought that this spell will work but this GREAT MAN has proved it to me and it has worked and still working perfectly. My Name is Stella Lucas and i was diagnosed of the deadly disease called HIV AIDS in 2010 and i thought that was the end and there will be no hope. Speaking to anyone was always a problem because i was so worried and always in the state of unrest in fact i thought it was over until one blessed day when i was searching for help here on the internet, i came across a testimony about DR. TELEMI on how he has helped so many people on many issues in life, a lady who was HIV positive got cured by him, how he cured cancer, and he made so many women to be pregnant, and how he has cast a powerful spell to restore broken marriages and so on. At first i thought it was all a lie but i decided to give it a try since there was no option and, when i contacted this MAN he laughed and told me that, that is too small for him to handle but i was still in doubt, and he gave me a form to fill which I did, and he instructed me on what to do and i OBEYED him completely as he told me. Then he sent a parcel to me and it was a holy water and a pure holy oil as described by DR. TELEMI. I took the holy water and the holy oil and after taking it, he told me to go for check up but I was still in doubt and was so afraid to go for the test but i took a bold step and believed that it is well, and i believed all what he has done and all that he has told me. So i went to the hospital for the test it was so amazing, awesome and exciting what seems to be impossible became possible, the VIRUS disappeared completely from my system and I was tested HIV negative. Quickly I called him and told him what happened he congratulated me and today i am a happy woman again the way things use to be. Don't you think that this testimony is worth sharing? I promise to tell the world about him and i will keep sharing this testimony till the end because many people has died of AIDS and i want many people who believed that it is over to know that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND I WANT THEM TO GET HELP FROM THIS SPELL CASTER by contacting him on his email at Telemisolutiontemple@yahoo.com for your solution now. If you are hiv positive and you think that it is over i want to tell you that there is hope for you and if you truly and dearly value your life please contact him now. THIS IS REAL HE IS NOT A SCAM, BELIEVE HIM AND DON'T ASK TOO MUCH QUESTIONS. Thank you DR. TELEMI and May your good gods keep rewarding you for your good deeds.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by SarahMorgan: 1:10am On Nov 14, 2014

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Lydiafred: 3:15am On Nov 14, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555 his web site http://greatazukalovespell.webs.com
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by blessingemily12: 4:45am On Nov 14, 2014
i am so happy today for what Dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com he is a great spell caster. i have and my family have be living together in peace and love we were married for 10 years with two beautiful kids everything went smoothly until a husband started staying out late and would beat me up with any excuse he gets, he wold always get drunk and i was bent on finding out what the problem was and i discovered that he was seeing a young woman outside who he was planning to move in together and was preparing a divorce i became devastated as i love my husband so much and i looked for help i contacted many spell casters but nothing happened until i met with Dr abubakar, who told so many things and said i should worry about nothing that all will be well and told he will cast a spell that will bring my husband back to me and he was true to his words i want you all to help me thank and i promised him that i will always tell people of his good works he is a powerful spell caster contact for what ever problems you have and he will help you out of it okay here's his email address drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com contact him he is a powerful spell caster and i pray he help you out too once again his mail is drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com your daughter Blessing Emily from USA
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by TINA773: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
My name is Brown Tina, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn’t work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE (greattebespelltemple@gmail.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at greattebespelltemple@gmail.com You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.