Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (52450 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Seunwife(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Reptyle:
Well, ehhmmm, let me ask you a question. Was your husband made to pay "armed robber" dowry by your people before marrying you? I have a friend who hates (I mean like really detest his wife) because he claims marrying her almost ruined him financially. Apparently, he was made to pay a hand and a leg (plus head sef) to marry her. So now, he treats her like one of his numerous cars while he keeps SEVERAL relationships outside. He tells me all the time that he BOUGHT her with his money and so her sole duty is to bear kids for him. After that, he has told me he is going to kick her back to her family. The sad thing is that the wife doesn't even know his sinister plans.

He is pissed with her because she seemed to endorse the exorbitant pre-marital requests her family made of him. According to him, they went as far as asking him to build two HOUSES for her parents!!!! Now if that is the same thing that happened to you before marriage, then maybe you should start taking your husband's statement seriously,
tell that your friend that i said that he should prepare for hell fire whenever he dies unless he repent. He didnt love his wife, if he think he couldnt do all that, why did he continue with the marriage for him to start doing rubish blaming his wife. He need deliverance

1 Like

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by soniatuck7: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello to the world i am very happy today that things are moving on fine with me and my family i am Mrs Sonia Tuck and i am from the carribean i was having problems with my husband who i have been with for over 10 years now the problem started when i wasn't able to have babies we went to so many hospitals and nothing was wrong with us then the mother started troubling me and saying i must leave her son alone i was sad and felt very alone and my husband was drifting away from me and he started having affair with other women i was very downcasted and i sought for help until help came my way in the form of Dr Arewa of uduehitempleofsolution@gmail.com he told me he will make my husband love me again and make me have babies i believed him because he was the only hope i had and true to his words i gave birth to twins my husband loved me again and things started to work for the better for me i am so happy that i chose the help of this powerful spell caster you can contact him for all your problems for he is ready to solve them for you okay here is his mail one more time uduehitempleofsolution@gmail.com your daughter from the USA Sonia Tuck
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by soniatuck7: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
My name is Lilian N.This is a very joyful day of my life because of what Dr.Uduehi did for me, helping me back with my ex-husband and his magic love spell. We have been married for 6 years and was so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and really was looking for a divorce, but when I came across e-mail on the Internet Dr.Uduehi how he helped so many people to get their ex back and help secure relationships and make people be happy in their relationship. I explained my situation to him and then to seek his help, but to my surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here I am now celebrate because my husband has completely changed forever. He always wants to be with me and he can do nothing without my presence. I really enjoy my marriage, what a great celebration. I will continue on the internet, testifying because Dr.Uduehi is really a true spell caster. Need help DOCTOR UDUEHI THEN CONTACT NOW by e-mail: uduehitempleofsolution@gmail.com He is the only answer to your problem and you will be happy in your relationship.
Love SPELL
EX WIN BACK
PROMOTE
FRUIT OF WOMB SPELL
PROTECTION SPELL
GOOD JOB
BUSINESS SPELL
LOTTERY SPELL E.T.C
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by JerryMarry: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Hello my distinguish viewers,i am writing this article to appreciate the great work of Dr .Papo who helped me recently to bring my ex-husband who left me for another girl for no reason ,we were together for almost 4 years,recently before my wedding anniversary,he left me for someone else without any argument or whatever,things were okay between us until a outside street girl involved and stole him away from me,one fateful day after seeing a post of a woman on the internet testifying on how she was helped by Dr Papo,i decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was happiness and to make sure my child grows up with her father,am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say my husband is now with me again,he is now more than in love with me,are you in need of getting back with your man,girlfriend,boyfriend,wife,e.t.c viewers reading my post and contact Dr. Papo his email below: so grateful to you Sir, Drpapospellcaster@gmail.com or Drpapospellcaster@yahoo.com Call him +2347087462033
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by AloneeLee21: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Be careful here nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get your ex or love back, any testimonies of most spell caster here must be ignore. Because most of them are scam I mean real scam which I was a victim and I got ripped of thousands of dollars because I was so anxious to get my husband back after he left me for over 2 years with my 13 years old daughter betty have applied to 7 different spell caster here and all to no avail they all ask for same thing send your name your ex name address and picture phone number etc which I did over and over again and most of them were from west Africa until I saw a post about Balogun dada spell caster and I decided to gave him my last trail. He ask me four things my real name, my ex and my ex mother name and said my ex will come back in 24HOURS, I have paid over $3000 on spell casting and courier and nothing have work for me after 3 days I was thinking about how much I have lost so far so I said let me give him a try so I called Dr. Balogun dada again and send my real name, my ex and my ex mother name because I swear it was my last try so I was waiting as he told me to wait till next day and I could not sleep that night because I really love my husband and want him back at 9PM that day I saw my husband on line on face book and he said hi at first I was shock because she never talk with me for the past a year and 9 months now I did not reply again he said are you there? I quickly reply yes and she said can we see tomorrow I said yes and he went off-line I was confused I try to chat again but he was no more on line I could not sleep that night as I was wondering what he is going to say, by 7.am the next morning he gave me a miss call I decided not to call back as I was still on shock again he call and I pick he said can we see after work today I said yes so she end the call immediately I got off work she call me and we meet and now we are back again I call Dr. Balogun dada the next day thanking him for what he has done in fact I still call him and thank him as my life was not complete without my husband please be careful here I have been scam thousands of dollars if you want a true love spell then contact Dr. Balogun Dada via email with (Odinspelltempl@gmail.com)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Tjolamide: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2016
My name is Molly Shaw from New york, I want give a testimony about this man Dr TAYEMISE OLA, his a very genuine spell caster and a very unique and a powerful man of wisdom.
I was unable to get pregnant because i had fertility problems. My husband divorced me because of that. I was so worried and always crying and i was even thinking of committing suicide but a friend of mine introduced me to a great man called Dr TAYEMISE OLA who also helped her with her problem. She gave me his email and i contacted him and explained everything to him. He assured me that he will help me and i should not worry. Dr TAYEMISE OLA brought back joy to my life and to my family again by bringing my husband back to me with his spiritual powers, by making me to get pregnant, by curing my sister's cancer disease, by also curing my cousin's hiv virus with his special powers, and he also made my step brother to win a lottery of 2 million dollars. Dr TAYEMISE OLA is really gifted, amazing, and a very good man who truly knows how to do his job better and if not for him what would my life turn to? Dr TAYEMISE OLA thank you so much and i will never stop talking about your great deeds. Words can not express how much good you have done for me and my family and i believe that even a thousand words won't be enough to describe your good great works. If you need his help, just contact Dr TAYEMISE OLA on his email: drtayemise@gmail.com or contact him through whatsapp on: +2348071908233

Below are the things that he can do

1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours
forever.
(coolIf you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21Have You Been Scammed And You Want To Recover Your Lost Money Or Properties
(22) Charm to get who to love you.
Contact him today on:
(Drtayemise@gmail.com
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by LauraFuller: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Hello i am Laura Fuller i live in united state ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR LALA the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR LALA about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR LALA at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: drlalaspelltemple@outlook.com or drlalaspelltemple1@gmail.com or his website on http://drlalaspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-lala. You can also call his mobile number +16692213962. And get your problems solve like me.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by TiffanyJason: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
I am basically writing you back to give you all of my thanks. Ever since I finished working on the first kit (Love Me Again), my results have been excellent. All I can say is YES, YES YES!! You have been a great help to me and very patient as well. That is so important. When people start working on things that are new to them, there is so much that they don't know. Especially since working on such kits you are calling on spirits for help and you don't want to make any mistakes because you're afraid that anything could go wrong if the work is not done right (such as myself) and I know that I have questioned you a lot. I can admit that I was having some doubts at first and that I was just hoping that this relationship could be helped due to all of the negativity in the relationship. Now I know that there was help and hope for us once again. You have been the best as far as love spell is concern and responding to questions in a timely manner. And I can also tell that you as the support staff are very bright and well educated people. I just wanted to leave you with this note. But mainly you. Even though I know that there are other spell caster, you have been the one that i have really seen a good result from the casting of the spell....thanks once again Dr LALA ( drlalaspelltemple@outlook.com or drlalaspelltemple1@gmail.com).website (http://drlalaspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-lala) or call him on +16692213962
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by collinsfhk(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2016
It depends on the circumstance that brought about the statement. But he owns you in the real sense of marriage.

Ephesians 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by AnnmarieGeorge0: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2016
What an amazing testimony to be written I never believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my husband after he served me with divorce papers.. my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life, because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the reviews people was writting about this spell caster when i contacted him. Especially one main review about a man called LEWIS, who got his wife back with the help of the spell caster And that so much gave me the assurance because i have heard much more on how he has helped alot of people... and with the help that this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me and my ex husband back together again with his powerful spells. Thank you so much Priest Ola for your help in reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life would have permanently turned out to be a mess. His Website: {www.successspells.net} or Email him through {successspells@outlook.con or successspells@yahoo.com} Thanks once again Priest Ola for your kindness and help.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by ted1741: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
If I pay for a car, it becomes mine, if I buy a house, it becomes mine, if I pay for shoes, they become mine, If I buy a phone, it becomes mine, if I buy a tv, it becomes mine and I simply watch it, maybe sitting, lying down or standing, any way I chose because it is mine, if I pay for a human being whether man/woman - remember slavery, it becomes mine ... CHANGE YOUR CULTURE, SAY NO TO EXUBITANT BRIDE PRICE, IT IS MODERN DAY SLAVERY. period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by KimberlyCody: 3:02am On Dec 09, 2016
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 15TH Of OCTOBER 2016, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Priest Ola on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about spell nor magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Priest Ola did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Priest Ola you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again thanks for your good work and for restoring happiness to my home.. here is his website: www.successspells.net or Email him directly successspells@outlook.com OR successspells@outlook.com
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by emilyrashford2: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hello My name is emily rashford, Am from united kingdom, fulham. I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bringing back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr okorom this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell casters promised to help them but couldn't but with Dr okorom I tell you, your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster called Dr okorom and how great his work is. I contacted him via email (dr.okoromspellhome@live.com) immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr okorom, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours thanks... contact his email: dr.okoromspellhome@live.com.com or his website http://dr-okoromwebs.com/: or email me on emilyrashford@gmail.com for more information about dr okorom

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by eezeribe(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
modele2:
I love my husband and i am sure he loves me too. I try my best to be a dutiful loving wife. I believe i perform all the traditional wifey roles well. We are good friends, we talk about everything and enjoy a warm relationship.

HE made a statement that 'he owns me' and i found it hard to swallow. i tot we were in the marriage business together, i watch his back he watches mine kinda relationship. I know and realise he is the head of the family and thus my head, but for me, the term ownership strikes me as master slave relationship and i refused to accept it! We havent been married long and i feel that it is correction i must make now, because i am in the marriage of my own free will.

I dunno if i am wrong to have a problem with that statement, so please i need your views and your reactions. Presently he is very angry with me(not talking to me) and says i am being a feminist, please help me to understand the term better if i am wrong, or if i am right how i can make him realise it is not so!

He owns you... That's why he bought you with a bride price....

The day he stops owning you is the day your family returns his bride price
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by AshleyMartin: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello Viewers My Name is Ashley Martin form Texas United State.. i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr.SABU for bringing back my EX LOVER who left me..My ex Lover was always picking up an argument with me and was always beating me. He started acting strange and funny and left me for no cause for another Girl. I thought all hope was gone. One day as i was browsing searching on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my ex lover back home,Finally i met a writing how so many testimony talking about Dr.SABU who restore relationship back,so i email him and he cast the love spell,luckily within 24hours my ex Lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me.and begging me to accept him back and we are living happily and our relationship is now very strong, I am the happiest woman on earth today because Dr.SABU has done a wonderful deeds,my Lover now love and respect me.Today we both live together and we are even more in love than how we use to be before he left,contact to help you email: drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or his whatsapp number+2347057624993 or contact his web/site: https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by DaveJoseph1: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Love spell here Ex Lover & Ex Boyfriend & Ex Husband Dr.SABU is real and so many people that i have directed to him he have restore them life back:call/whatsapp +2347057624993

I'm here to testify about the powerful Dr SABU for saving my marriage that was broken. very lucky to here to tell of Dr SABU i'm among the few who don’t have a trouble sharing on here on how grateful I am for making my marriage back to it feet again, my life was almost devastated when my wife left me with my kids for another man. I have been trying to be show my wife how much i love her with my whole life, it seems like it was already taken from me. Another man took my wife away from me and they both relocated. i cried and searched for my wife to come back but she refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr SABU who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my wife in 24 hours. i was amazed and surprised when my wife called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr SABU. don't fail to Contact Dr SABU through the following means if you have any Marital or Relationship problem. his contact information are his email:drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or his Websites: https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu or cell whatsapp number+2347057624993

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.