Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage (48575 Views)

Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by lalasticlala(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
In an exclusive interview with Azuka Ogujiuba, ThisDay Editor, which was obtained exclusively by Pulse TV, Tiwa disclosed the following....

"What set off all off this was that he went to borrow 45 million Naira from someone and he lost it. I just found out that EFCC was investigating a case against him, and my brother called me from London and confirmed it that TJ is in deep trouble, and that some people might hurt him, that I should be careful. In my frantic mode to try and suppress this situation I went to one of my big bros who can help. A week ago I told TJ that we were running out of Jamil’s food, but he didn’t do nothing. He complains, but cuts his hair twice a week. I have been searching for N45M so that they don’t kill him, so that they EFCC does not carry him. What kind of man does that, and says I am the one taking away his manhood.

I walked in on TJ taking cocaine in my house in 1004 (Victoria Island, Lagos). I didn’t even know he takes cocaine. I walked into the kitchen, and I saw him taking cocaine, so I screamed, and asked if that is cocaine. HE started screaming that ‘What am I doing down here, where is the cocaine?’ How can someone without money take cocaine? I called his parents and complained that I can deal with weed, but cocaine, no. So I am dealing with his alcohol problem, you come home late, infidelity, coaciane, bad debt, jealousy over my success."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/tiwa-savage-21-things-tiwa-savage-said-about-teebillz-accusations-id4978550.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by finalboss(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
very useless man,shey you cn open her yansh..lols women are more dangerous than. that.this is just dur beginning..
she ll destroy thay your image... tiwa fire on

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by DanceVille: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
This Tbillz of a thing needs deliverance.

Witches are really singing and dancing on his life and head.I'm sure those witches get correct DJs..

Or have they hacked his brain also?

Buhari must hear this.

Celebrity's life is worst, boring and full of nasty habits.

Cocaine? Tiwa Savage what a pity..."You married and gave birth to a criminal".

This man must be sent to kirikiri prison to face his predicaments.

"Like" this post if you agree with me to be sent to kirikiri prison.
"Share" this post if you don't agree with.

Abeg, who is music don epp sef?

Justice must be done!!!

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Korex10: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
A symptom of depression is excessive spending

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Omotayor123(f): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na wah oooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by optional1(f): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
I book space sharp sharp na lala post am oooo. Make I come read d gossip na.

Women nd Gossip na 5&6

Modified: Tiwa wan tell me b say she no get money to buy her pikin food if her hubby no give her money ni.

Pesin way u knw 4 how many years, em come bcome ur hubby join, u wan say b4 d marriage my guy man no take cocaine ni.

Mr manager TeeBillz abi weytin u call ur name self. After how many pikin u stil dey carry cocaine follow body ni, after una go say una rich, una work 4 una money.

If say u die ystday Tiwa go still chop rice me ma self go follow chop d rice.

But I believe there are more to this non sense.

Washing in 3D 4 more drama, gist, news nd above all Amebo nd Gossip.

Shuoooo!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by KOLZY(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ashey the bobo head ma no correct self... TeeBliz don craze.

15 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
The Question is, why have you waited till this time before you speak about this? Babe, let ur mumu fans drink this zobo.. . I nor dey drink, e nor cold well. Bye.

olagamalin:
So you expect her to tell you her husband is taking cocaine.
and who asked her now bfore she started spilling it? Or where in the interview did you hear the pulse person ask.. Does ur husband sniffs cocaine? Hun? Oga you can't start judging the dude because one tiwa was crying like A baby wey no get food.. Like my popsy will say.. Be careful with a woman that cries when trying to prove herself right... Abeg.
raumdeuter:
With the interview of Tiwa I now believe Teebillz more.

He owes EFCC, He cheats, jealousy,, Whasapp with woman, now he used cocaine

What else He sponsors Fulani herdsmen, he killed Abacha, He caused global warming

Listen to her interview, her main issue revolves round him not having money
Men listen, being broke is the greatest offence you can commit to a woman, the moment you are broke, Boko Haram would be better than you

He was also responsible for chibok girls, collect dasuki gate, plus fuel scarcity grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
With the interview of Tiwa I now believe Teebillz more.

He owes EFCC, He cheats, jealousy,, Whasapp with woman, now he used cocaine

What else He sponsors Fulani herdsmen, he killed Abacha, He caused global warming

Listen to her interview, her main issue revolves round him not having money
Men listen, being broke is the greatest offence you can commit to a woman, the moment you are broke, Boko Haram would be better than you

283 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by DahtzFestjayz: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cocaine? That hacker has hack into your brain too.
Fear Women, see how Tiwa blown your dirty ass to the public
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by okuneddie(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
so this useless guy fit shave his hair twice a week but can't buy pikin food for his son.....when u know u are not an ideal husband, why u marry.....Tiwa u sef STFU, tell me u didn't see notice at least hints that he is doing all that before going ahead to marry him.....both are at fault,.......one is a cheerful giver while the other is a junkie baby daddy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Modsenemy(f): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Can I say all this shii were cooked to blackmail d dude ? undecided

No, I guess .

Both hav just decided to expose themselves since the world knows wat is goin on .

Very soon Jamal will reveal his own part of the bad sides of his unfortunate parents .

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
finalboss:
very useless man,shey you cn open her yansh..lols women are more dangerous than. that.this is just dur beginning..
she ll destroy thay your image... tiwa fire on
oga, do you know anything about thier life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Sommyangel(f): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cocaine, haba.. Mercy for the guy na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Mamatee07: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Modsenemy:
Can I say all this shii were cooked to blackmail d dude ? undecided

No, I guess .

Both hav just decided to expose themselves since the world knows wat is goin on .

Very soon Jamal will reveal his own bad of his unfortunate parents .

Is he not the one that cooked it? You see this life before you decide to destroy someone better make sure you are blameless which no human being is .

All the fingers he was pointing are now pointing right back at him

11 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by SmartMugu: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't believe this. I think both Tiwa and Tee-Bills brains are hacked. Both sides of the story na photoshop. Worst case, publicity stunt for the next album.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Adeniyi077(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Your marriage in the first place should not have taken place. Your money couldn't buy you a home. Shame!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by finalboss(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mamatee07:

Is he note the one that cooked it? You see this life before you decide to destroy someone better make sure you are blameless whi h no human being is .

All the fingers he was pointed are now pointing right back at him
mamatee is talking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Elomus: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mtchew...

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by englishmart(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
no be you go carry your money give that mad man to dey waste on cocaine?

So, they both can't afford a raw cash of 45m?

Broke celebs acquiring properties and going cashless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by goingape: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
lalasticlala:
In an interview obtained exclusively by Pulse, Tiwa disclosed the following:..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/tiwa-savage-21-things-tiwa-savage-said-about-teebillz-accusations-id4978550.html
efcc no get work at all.

MUMU people.

tiwa too dey take cocaine!

teebilz take heart this witch you called your wife just want to destroy your life!

how tiwa take get the 45m naira if no be politician she dey go give her yansh to. now she don born bastard say na teebillz child.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by money121(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
This guy may take his life, too many issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Flashh: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Then it was Wizkid and Linda Ikeji(Pússy dey Smell).

Now na Teebillz and Tiwa Savage matter dey trend on Nairaland now.

I hope all these nonsense end this weekend. So we can start reading something sensible next month.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by TippyTop(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'd be surprised if Olamide doesn't do Heroine.....these stars mehn...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Proffdada: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
She knew all along and didn't report till now?
She's now an accomplice to the crime lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
beleive this,believe anything..

cocaine habit is very expensive to maintain,yet you claim hes broke.

madam tiwa,i wont buy this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by brixton: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Shuo how many headline for the same video we go see for frontpage?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by roymary: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chaii!!! Tiwa can lie o!

From EdibleCatering to 45M!!! and you say e no get money - e broke. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by kennyman2000(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by ALAYORMII: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
The story no dey end

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" / Timi Dakolo Meets With Lionel Messi Lookalike In Russia (photo) / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.