Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage (48576 Views)

Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by spartacuz: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:
With the interview of Tiwa I now believe Teebillz more.

He owes EFCC, He cheats, jealousy,, Whasapp with woman, now he used cocaine

What else He sponsors Fulani herdsmen, he killed Abacha, He caused global warming

Listen to her interview, her main issue revolves round him not having money
Men listen, being broke is the greatest offence you can commit to a woman, the moment you are broke, Boko Haram would be better than you

Lol, you are damn wicked. I felled off my stairs cos of you... But you're right, experienced dat shiit
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by yemsai(f): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
abimic:

Temi, shey u see this people!
I no c dem...na u I c

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by jubrealguy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
Na who send her work?.
na love na.......and to protect her name so if press carry am say tiwa savage husband na chronic debtor...u think she'd be happy abt it, abi?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by goingape: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
johnPollock:
U are just a mad filth..a crisp scum of the darkest failure.... u stink even via net
idioot....
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Sanchase: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Haha according to Tiwa Savage, Tunji said "You took away my manhood" for paying his debtor cheesy.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by BitterTruthUass(f): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa needs to be careful with this Tunji, he is just using all resources to get money off her including the 45m, that is total nonsense, its all

framed up with his boys. If they threaten to kidnap him, LET THEM KIDNAP HIM !!!

IF TJ WANTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE, LET HIM COMMIT SUICIDE !!!

If TJ owes 45m, let him pay his 45m and not you Tiwa.

That Tunji is a bloody Lazy idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Sanchase: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa relax, Tunji is not bothered.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
very useless man,shey you cn open her yansh..lols women are more dangerous than. that.this is just dur beginning..
she ll destroy thay your image... tiwa fire on

u look stupid
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by finalboss(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
thagift:

u look stupid
you are foolish

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Which love is dat?when another lady gave him swelltime in the hotel.
clickwtB:
DADDY AND MUMMY JAMIL IF YOU REALLY LOVED EACHOTHER SETTLE YOUR PROBLEMS PRIVATELY.!
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Upon how bold she is during performance,inreal life she sounds so dumb,and the interviewer looking at her like a fool,the inerviewer does not have empathy at all,will they pay her for this?emotionless interviewer,so much strong face as if she herself had all in marriage.Tiwa really messed up by given so much info about her personal life,its her life not anyones business,she could have just posed in front of camera and our her mind and say just what is sayable,i mean everyone have got their own problem none is perfect in marriage.She should have just moved on and let God deal wih him on his own,people like him end up miserable in old age after messing up their lives at the beginning and middle.
Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by Elxandre(m): 1:40am On May 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
With the interview of Tiwa I now believe Teebillz more.

He owes EFCC, He cheats, jealousy,, Whasapp with woman, now he used cocaine

What else He sponsors Fulani herdsmen, he killed Abacha, He caused global warming

Listen to her interview, her main issue revolves round him not having money
Men listen, being broke is the greatest offence you can commit to a woman, the moment you are broke, Boko Haram would be better than you

Everyman should have this on his wall boldly written. grin

Re: Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage by okitejoseph: 10:21am On May 05, 2016
Breaking - Teebillz tested negetive to drugs, who knows, she may be lying against the guy
http://www.prestnaija.com/teebillz-cleared-hard-drugs-testing-negative-cocaine-drug-related-substance/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris / Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Teebillz Bounces Back, Poses With Christmas Tree As He Shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.