Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times (54916 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Teebillz In New Photo With His Son, Jamil / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by farano(f): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Let's take a look back at old photos of Tiwa savage and Teebillz when they were lover birds.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by farano(f): 12:37am On Apr 30, 2016
more. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by phinaluv(f): 12:39am On Apr 30, 2016
First to comment so everything z over

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by pimpchi(m): 12:42am On Apr 30, 2016
How much is a plot of land here abeg.....

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by finalboss(m): 12:45am On Apr 30, 2016
hmmm..tiwa am dur real man for you..
dnt mind dat black something called tbliz

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Dear Tiwa, your husband needs you now more than ever, take a break from work and focus on ur family and sorting out TeeBillz. People don't want to see you and your hubby happy. Be the Jay-Z and Bey of Naija. Tough times don't last forever but good times do.

If you leave him like this then you just gave one of your fans another reason not to trust Nigerian women.

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by poshestmina(f): 1:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Dear Tiwa, your husband needs you now more than ever, take a break from work and focus on ur family and sorting out TeeBillz. People don't want to see you and your hubby happy. Be the Jay-Z and Bey of Naija. Tough times don't last forever but good times do.

If you leave him like this then you just gave one of your fans another reason not to trust Nigerian women.

Staying with a broke,lazy, unfaithful drunk will make her the Bey of Naija? angry angry lipsrsealed

I know Tj to an extent, dude is one messed up and arrogant womanizer lipsrsealed
Better to be a divorcee to be a dead or hypertensive married woman

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:

Staying with a broke,lazy, unfaithful drunk will make her the Bey of Naija? angry angry lipsrsealed
I know Tj to an extent, dude is one messed up and arrogant womanizer lipsrsealed

Madame what ever he is ain't our business, just because he is all you say he is today doesn't mean he won't be the complete opposite tomorrow, you cannot determine his future and by the way is your name Tiwa? smiley

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 30, 2016
I don know taytay say bomb dey inside this marriage. Na just d explosion time I dey wait and finally e don explode!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Mamatee07: 1:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

After what he said about her and her family it will be hard . Once he crossed that line there is no going back

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by januzaj(m): 2:47am On Apr 30, 2016
That's when the nigga had money.....I am sure it wasn't only tiwa that sponsored their wedding in Dubai... This nigga was doing fine before their marriage
Now He broke pass anything....He can't even afford common sense not to mention #50 diapers .
Believe me,his name should replace the word broke in dictionary...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by PissedOffWeed(m): 4:32am On Apr 30, 2016
cry ehyaaa .......so make we cry?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by femidejulius(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2016
When you see a man using stud, with 6 packs with really nice haircuts and seems too fashionable, run!

"Verily verily I say unto thee, men like this are more better as a playboy and sex partner than a husband or father".

Good luck to all single ladies out there

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Davland(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2016
& I once love singing "just like Teebillz & Tiwa,see mama dat could be us"

Na to just dey say Godforbid now o

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2016
ooma shey oo
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2016
How can you have a fine girl like this and be cheating on her?

That guy deserves a slap.

The girl wey you suppose dey cherish everyday.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by CaroLyner(f): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=15pt]the first few months after a marriage is alws blissful,but after the honeymoon the real deal starts[/size]

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Vanking(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
How can you have a fine girl like this and be cheating on her?

That guy deserves a slap.

The girl wey you suppose dey cherish everyday.

Easier said.... Just sip ur juice and dont say what you dont know....

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by SleekAboki: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
When the newly kindled love was burning and the sex was mind blowing. Just like the romance buhari had with Nigerians prior the elections and what's obtainable currently.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Vanking:

Easier said.... Just sip ur juice and dont say what you dont know....
speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by SleekAboki: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:

Was he broke, lazy,unfaithful drunk prior the Dubai wedding? What changed?

22 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Vanking(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
speak for yourself.

Then why were u speaking for him, oga?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by UIA04(f): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I rebuke the spirit of foolery in what you just said now.

Bleep Beyonce and jayz Bleep what the fans will think.

A human being's sanity and happiness is at stake and you are saying nonsense.

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Vanking:

Then why were u speaking for him, oga?
how am I speaking for him? You sabi read so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by darealsola(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2016
na soooo
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by odaniel1(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
The most expensive weddings are the cheapest...#MoneyIsntEverything

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Qualer: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2016
UIA04:

I rebuke the spirit of foolery in what you just said now.

Bleep Beyonce and jayz Bleep what the fans will think.

A human being's sanity and happiness is at stake and you are saying nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2016
Animashaun of lifeee...

Tee-bliz no sabi knack like carpenter.. Dnt ask how I kniw
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by falseman(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Same reason I hate those fake pre-wedding shots of people fooling themselves when the real journey haven't started.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
marriage is reality.
courtship is just a wild goose chase.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
femidejulius:
When you see a man using stud, with 6 packs with really nice haircuts and seems too fashionable, run!

"Verily verily I say unto thee, men like this are more better as a playboy and sex partner than a husband or father".

Good luck to all single ladies out there

I swear, most of these narcisst that are so particular about their looks are fuckin' broke

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Desric(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:

to what extent do you know him or are you one of his " what I'm thinking? "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun / Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.