Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times (54924 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Teebillz In New Photo With His Son, Jamil / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by darlenese(f): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Teeblizz never looked happy , he looked FAKE, tiwa was busy loving and covering him up, teeblizz is a "LONGER- THROATED-MAN" grin

Imaging stealing from your wife'and he's even collecting 40% , shuooo na u dey sing ?
He should go and find another "Nobody "and make her a "somebody !
Wonder why he couldn't make himself a "somebody"

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by HARDDON: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Farano free me with these freezing memories etched on the epitaph of time.
we rolled on hay and played some trades
i sang you danced, we flowed tru phase
u twitch i pranced, then fade tru time

but you were my baiby,my lady
the sun on my morning dawn
the skill on my raising star

you were my baiby, my lady
the sole of my quickened feet
the heat on my breaking dawn
held u close when u wud rather cry
rocked ur days wen u wud rather die

but

Such is life my lady,
that Vails our youthful days
wen we dare the cheetah to race
Blown we pant for breath
In gray days we retract our craze
worn we lay stale, too late

Such is life my lady
that takes all our fame , all our fortune
and bless us with nothing but dust and dale
We wail

If you must go, remember the ways we once traced
Remember the hearts we once healed
the songs we once sang
steamy moments we once shared
Remember, our pride, our promise

Into the clouds hereafter i shall retreat
if only you would free me Farano
my Volcano !

Twisted.....sure ..... but dedicated to The times that were and moments long lost...... To the living memory of T vs T marriage.
hope to God they get together again, diss time , f space and all u sniffing noses

My Quiet Quill

Penciled by H.Don

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by totorimi: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dont mind them, thats how they will be doing fine boy no pimples up and down meanwhile 'yansh dey open' no money in their pockets. They will be posing with other peoples property that they have not paid for.

Tiwa made a mistake with that polygamous being. she should not allow him to drag her down with his miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by tammie24: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

OK finish your sentence, my sister... What?
what a coward u r
Didn't you say Don't mention my sister?
What else are u waiting for
Joker!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by abdullkabar(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
I feel for both of them,we are just spitting what we feel(they are really going through hell,even jamil would av started feeling the impart)
Fame comes with a price,nd if this is the price it costs,I don't want it
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Kbraims(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
u guyz wont allow us to breath on dis issue abi
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
tammie24:
what a coward u r
Didn't you say Don't mention my sister?
What else are u waiting for
Joker!

Lol u are looking for a someone to have an Internet fight with abi. Sorry mate, I don't do such
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by UIA04(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

You have time to reply to this enemy of progress. Some people are only happy when they see people going through tough times or see them fail e.g. UIA04. With her chin like expired Satis Sausage.

I bless her relationship/s (if she has any) with a million and one edible caterers. Can I get an Amen anyone?
You wish you were kissing those lips.

Insulting me doesn't end your foolishness and need for mental evaluation. Why would I be happy at someone else's problems?
You better go back to sleep Dreamwaker.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by tammie24: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Lol u are looking for a someone to have an Internet fight with abi. Sorry mate, I don't do such
Don't flatter urself
Don't have time for trolls
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by fitinwell: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
[size=18pt] Love is one long sweet dream, and Marriage is the alarm clock.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Dear Tiwa, your husband needs you now more than ever, take a break from work and focus on ur family and sorting out TeeBillz. People don't want to see you and your hubby happy. Be the Jay-Z and Bey of Naija. Tough times don't last forever but good times do.

If you leave him like this then you just gave one of your fans another reason not to trust Nigerian women.
FACT!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Generalyemi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:

Staying with a broke,lazy, unfaithful drunk will make her the Bey of Naija? angry angry lipsrsealed

I know Tj to an extent, dude is one messed up and arrogant womanizer lipsrsealed
Better to be a divorcee to be a dead or hypertensive married woman

as if u are anything near perfection... tiwa is hoe.u think u know her.u dont
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Misogynist2014(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dukkha
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Lastanza: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
leptons:
What is marriage? Marriage is extensively written about in all scriptures across several religions. You become one. You keep their secrets, love them, be willing to lay your life for theirs because you are one. But because you women, especially the rich, Celebes, etc, are now rich, u forget to go to your daily guide: the scriptures to water your marriage. You let the things of this world to distract your essence: to exude the personhood of Christ and his brightness here on earth. I pray God directs you all
Abeg pack one side. Is it a crime for men to also water their marriage? . U blame a woman for every problem in marriage. I suspect you ar 1 of this Muslims dat believe a man is allowed to Bleep around while the woman should be locked and buried alive in seclusion. If u listened or watched her interview u will give her a standing ovation for wat she passed through and kept secret jst for d sake of her marriage. Now tell me wat T billz has don for the sake of his marriage. Was he not d one dat blew d lid open by posting rubbish online even wen Tiwa was trying so had to make things work?

Watch her YouTube interview and come back here to testify.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by hornyman(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Dear Tiwa, your husband needs you now more than ever, take a break from work and focus on ur family and sorting out TeeBillz. People don't want to see you and your hubby happy. Be the Jay-Z and Bey of Naija. Tough times don't last forever but good times do.

If you leave him like this then you just gave one of your fans another reason not to trust Nigerian women.

So true.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by chimaobinelson(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:

Staying with a broke,lazy, unfaithful drunk will make her the Bey of Naija? angry angry lipsrsealed

I know Tj to an extent, dude is one messed up and arrogant womanizer lipsrsealed
Interesting, abeg how broke is he by how much,nija ehh ..dem go de for house tell u wetin happen fr market lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by omogesola: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
@TiwaSavage #My weigh-in #no perfect marriage #marriage management #work-it-out-anyhow #PERCEPTION-IS-EVERYTHING-INCLUDING-MARRIAGE

Tiwa darling. No doubt you are seriously hurting right now! Sweet. I will not join anyone to judge you because of your celebrity status. After all, you are still human. Tiwa, it is allowed to cry & hurt!

This time, you will be surrounded with people-friends & family. People will weigh-in. Some will castigate, some will show pity, and some will paint Tunji a beast (given by his antecedents & your press statement) & advise you to move on. Whatever their take, everybody will seems right at this time because of this mess

Dear, beneath the hurt & cry, I want you to know that everybody will leave you @ bedtime to you, Jamil & your thoughts ONLY! Tiwa, I bet you that after 1 week, max 2 weeks, all these noise will go down & everybody will move on with their lives including social media, something else will trend. At that time, you will have only these things left-You (Tiwa), a broken you (Tiwa), your son Jamil, a son that will receive less attention, Tunji (at least for now, you guys aren’t divorced yet), a broken Tunji, a broken home and a divided parent to Jamil!

I watched your interview & saw that behind the celebrity Tiwa Savage is an African queen, a rugged Nigerian woman, hardworking, committed & brave. A good mother to Jamil & a wife!
Above all, I see that despite your fame, the money, you are not a woman that is expecting too much from her husband & marriage. Only to be loved & cared for like a typical woman. After all, that is the norm!

Perception is everything including marriage. Unfortunately, marriage is the only institution you go into & obtain a certificate @ the point of entry. No lectures, no lecturer, no texts/exams, no certainty that you will fail or pass. If I have my way, I will ask the government to introduce ‘dealing with life issues’ in our syllabus so that people will learn & we can have a little knowledge of the institution called ‘marriage’

Tiwa, you are going through an exam right now, whether you will pass or fail depends on how you perceive these issues

@Teebillz. Tunji, I will not stand anywhere to judge you. “Let him who have no sins cast the first stone”. A lot of responsibilities lie on you as the man of the house. ‘Marriage is a GREAT responsibility’. It is not an institution you go into if you are not ready. It is not a place for a man who still wants to keep late nights, drink to stupor & come home misbehaving, keep strings of girlfriends, keep secrets, have mood swings. It isn’t a place where you want your space to yourself anymore. You can’t spend your money alone anymore (little or much), you can’t do things alone anymore. Infact, you don’t have yourself again. That’s marriage for you!

The day you proposed to Tiwa & the marriage process begin-you have simply/indirectly said Tiwa, I will not keep late night, I will not drink to stupor, I am leaving all other girls for you, I will never keep secret, I will keep my mood in check, I am ready to share my space, I am sharing my money little or much and I am giving myself to you- You took an oath of MULTIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES when you finally said ‘I do’

Behind a successful Tiwa is her husband, Tunji. Tiwa does not strike like someone who wants a millionaire/billionaire for a husband. She is blessed by God and she is yours, you should be grateful for this gift! You only need to wake up to these RESPONSIBILITIES.
My brother, Yoruba says “Eni to leru, lo leru” meaning the owner of the slave is the owner of her belongings. Plus Tiwa, her fame, her money, whatever she might be, you are the owner, it only boils down to RESPONSIBILITY & MANAGEMENT
As bitter it might sound Tunji, Tiwa deserves an unreserved & sincere apologies from you. She is a strong African woman. She will let go & forgive, she will come back to you! #go-get-your-wife. She is hurting. Her healing depends on you taking RESPONSIBILITIES!

@Tiwasavage & @Teebillz I don’t know if you guys are good for each other because I don’t know your persons but one fact is you guys are married, you are Mr. & Mrs. Tunji Balogun. It was your decisions!

Marriage is a very funny equation where 1+1=1. After wedding paparazzi is a new stage of text that we often ignore & which is the most important-HOME MANAGEMENT. This is not limited to you guys, I was also guilty until I understood!

2 came together to become 1. You have to plan the marriage & the only focal point to its success is taking RESPONSIBILITIES. Your resources should be put together, it has become OUR MONEY. It doesn’t matter anymore who brings the highest, 2 have become 1.We take joint decision on projects together-from buying a car to choice of apartment to son’s welfare to spending limits on groceries to holiday trips & choice of vacation package, to employing domestic staff, everything darlings, you MANAGE your home from a common purse, a common understanding, a common ground! It doesn’t still stop you from keeping personal savings if you want to. Having a common purse for running the family is crucial- nobody needs to know who does what! You manage your TIME together by fully understanding each other’s schedule, hang out together at workplace if the schedule is going to be late, it fosters family unity. Above all, make out time for family. Take compromises where necessary & put family first!

You owe each other the responsibility to look out for each other’s welfare, emotional stability & career. If Tiwa has a blossoming career & Tunji does not, the home will not be balance. 2 have become 1, because they have better reward for their labor! Remember 1 will chase 1,000 but 2 will chase 10,000. It’s phenomenal!
You are each other’s helper. Abi na chinko man recite your marriage vows? (Lol). Help each other, no gain in bringing each other down! You need each other now than ever! Tiwa, Tunji’s public shame is your shame. Please find yourself!

@Tiwasavage & @Teebillz you guys are educated with a measure of exposure, you are adults. Put your issues behind, go and build a good team for the sake of Jamil, your son. Take RESPONSIBILITIES & MANAGE your home. Your marriage will only work if you want it to.
#no perfect marriage #marriage management #work-it-out-anyhow #PERCEPTION-IS-EVERYTHING-INCLUDING-MARRIAGE

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by zudozz: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yoruba people sabi cry woman cry...Iyawo meee Iyawo miiiiiiiiiiYEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by samsam2019: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
phinaluv:
First to comment
so everything z over
who u de ask?

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by omogesola: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
@TiwaSavage #My weigh-in #no perfect marriage #marriage management #work-it-out-anyhow #PERCEPTION-IS-EVERYTHING-INCLUDING-MARRIAGE

Tiwa darling. No doubt you are seriously hurting right now! Sweet. I will not join anyone to judge you because of your celebrity status. After all, you are still human. Tiwa, it is allowed to cry & hurt!

This time, you will be surrounded with people-friends & family. People will weigh-in. Some will castigate, some will show pity, and some will paint Tunji a beast (given by his antecedents & your press statement) & advise you to move on. Whatever their take, everybody will seems right at this time because of this mess

Dear, beneath the hurt & cry, I want you to know that everybody will leave you @ bedtime to you, Jamil & your thoughts ONLY! Tiwa, I bet you that after 1 week, max 2 weeks, all these noise will go down & everybody will move on with their lives including social media, something else will trend. At that time, you will have only these things left-You (Tiwa), a broken you (Tiwa), your son Jamil, a son that will receive less attention, Tunji (at least for now, you guys aren’t divorced yet), a broken Tunji, a broken home and a divided parent to Jamil!

I watched your interview & saw that behind the celebrity Tiwa Savage is an African queen, a rugged Nigerian woman, hardworking, committed & brave. A good mother to Jamil & a wife!
Above all, I see that despite your fame, the money, you are not a woman that is expecting too much from her husband & marriage. Only to be loved & cared for like a typical woman. After all, that is the norm!

Perception is everything including marriage. Unfortunately, marriage is the only institution you go into & obtain a certificate @ the point of entry. No lectures, no lecturer, no texts/exams, no certainty that you will fail or pass. If I have my way, I will ask the government to introduce ‘dealing with life issues’ in our syllabus so that people will learn & we can have a little knowledge of the institution called ‘marriage’

Tiwa, you are going through an exam right now, whether you will pass or fail depends on how you perceive these issues

@Teebillz. Tunji, I will not stand anywhere to judge you. “Let him who have no sins cast the first stone”. A lot of responsibilities lie on you as the man of the house. ‘Marriage is a GREAT responsibility’. It is not an institution you go into if you are not ready. It is not a place for a man who still wants to keep late nights, drink to stupor & come home misbehaving, keep strings of girlfriends, keep secrets, have mood swings. It isn’t a place where you want your space to yourself anymore. You can’t spend your money alone anymore (little or much), you can’t do things alone anymore. Infact, you don’t have yourself again. That’s marriage for you!

The day you proposed to Tiwa & the marriage process begin-you have simply/indirectly said Tiwa, I will not keep late night, I will not drink to stupor, I am leaving all other girls for you, I will never keep secret, I will keep my mood in check, I am ready to share my space, I am sharing my money little or much and I am giving myself to you- You took an oath of MULTIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES when you finally said ‘I do’

Behind a successful Tiwa is her husband, Tunji. Tiwa does not strike like someone who wants a millionaire/billionaire for a husband. She is blessed by God and she is yours, you should be grateful for this gift! You only need to wake up to these RESPONSIBILITIES.
My brother, Yoruba says “Eni to leru, lo leru” meaning the owner of the slave is the owner of her belongings. Plus Tiwa, her fame, her money, whatever she might be, you are the owner, it only boils down to RESPONSIBILITY & MANAGEMENT
As bitter it might sound Tunji, Tiwa deserves an unreserved & sincere apologies from you. She is a strong African woman. She will let go & forgive, she will come back to you! #go-get-your-wife. She is hurting. Her healing depends on you taking RESPONSIBILITIES!

@Tiwasavage & @Teebillz I don’t know if you guys are good for each other because I don’t know your persons but one fact is you guys are married, you are Mr. & Mrs. Tunji Balogun. It was your decisions!

Marriage is a very funny equation where 1+1=1. After wedding paparazzi is a new stage of text that we often ignore & which is the most important-HOME MANAGEMENT. This is not limited to you guys, I was also guilty until I understood!

2 came together to become 1. You have to plan the marriage & the only focal point to its success is taking RESPONSIBILITIES. Your resources should be put together, it has become OUR MONEY. It doesn’t matter anymore who brings the highest, 2 have become 1.We take joint decision on projects together-from buying a car to choice of apartment to son’s welfare to spending limits on groceries to holiday trips & choice of vacation package, to employing domestic staff, everything darlings, you MANAGE your home from a common purse, a common understanding, a common ground! It doesn’t still stop you from keeping personal savings if you want to. Having a common purse for running the family is crucial- nobody needs to know who does what! You manage your TIME together by fully understanding each other’s schedule, hang out together at workplace if the schedule is going to be late, it fosters family unity. Above all, make out time for family. Take compromises where necessary & put family first!

You owe each other the responsibility to look out for each other’s welfare, emotional stability & career. If Tiwa has a blossoming career & Tunji does not, the home will not be balance. 2 have become 1, because they have better reward for their labor! Remember 1 will chase 1,000 but 2 will chase 10,000. It’s phenomenal!
You are each other’s helper. Abi na chinko man recite your marriage vows? (Lol). Help each other, no gain in bringing each other down! You need each other now than ever! Tiwa, Tunji’s public shame is your shame. Please find yourself!

@Tiwasavage & @Teebillz you guys are educated with a measure of exposure, you are adults. Put your issues behind, go and build a good team for the sake of Jamil, your son. Take RESPONSIBILITIES & MANAGE your home. Your marriage will only work if you want it to.
#no perfect marriage #marriage management #work-it-out-anyhow #PERCEPTION-IS-EVERYTHING-INCLUDING-MARRIAGE
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Lexusgs430: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
When then settle dere mata in private and secret(and dey blame devil), we no go dey dere.
If then like make then divorce or remain married, e no alter the cost of kokoro and zobo!!!!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Franknony: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
When the going on was good
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by ring7(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mamatee07:

After what he said about her and her family it will be hard . Once he crossed that line there is no going back
Abeg she no need any break yemi alade is making waves and you want her to take a break
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by niggadee(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
fake nigga

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by ijebu2020: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
So Tiwa married a drug addict?? and Tunji is into cocaine.....men Ndlea shld go after them Asap joor stupid people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:

Be wise.just because tiwa said it and was all emotional on her interview doesn't make it true
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by swiftsulex(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
femidejulius:
When you see a man using stud, with 6 packs with really nice haircuts and seems too fashionable, run!

"Verily verily I say unto thee, men like this are more better as a playboy and sex partner than a husband or father".

Good luck to all single ladies out there
What's wrong with using stud to satisfy your lady
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by SirGentle2(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
they must be half madd
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by haul: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
If you can read this cassper nyovest lyrics very well then you will know what celebrities are facing wether marriage,family,business,life!

I think I need to slow down
I think the money got me zoned out
I mean how many rollexes do I own now
Maybe I should start acting broke now
Cause my success turned the game into a
cold heart
It got too personal I can't handle the energy
I can't go out no more I got too many
enemies
I get the feeling that all my niggas is scared
of me
Everything changed when I started paying
them salaries
Ain't fun anymore
My body guard don't leave his gun anymore
Me and my dad never have one on ones
anymore
Hago tshwan anymore
My mom is proud but she says she feel like
she don't
have a son any more
I don't enjoy the shit I got anymore
Can't even turn up with the squad anymore
Endorsements deals got me living like I won
idols , I'm
squeaky clean, I don't wanna piss the
companies off
But I ain't worked so hard to be a prisoner
Lord send me an angel i need a Miracle
I need answers I tried to remain good
When Pac died, I'm one of the people that
blamed Suge
Why we so quick to judge
Why do we think we know everything
Why am I so scared of the wedding ring
Why do I drink this Hennessy like its
medicine
It's pretty clear my success offends niggas
y'all really try a catch up I commend niggas
I know taking me down is the plan niggas
But yall ain't half as dedicated as I am niggas
Growing up I never had nothing
So I'll get used to the fact that I have money
But You mother fuckers will never get it
though
But it's cool we can let it go....
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by jtwest(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
D guy has always looked suicidal since o we no just observe ni.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times by jojosweet(f): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Madame what ever he is ain't our business, just because he is all you say he is today doesn't mean he won't be the complete opposite tomorrow, you cannot determine his future and by the way is your name Tiwa? smiley
when he becomes that opposite the person who is meant to be in his life will show up. Until den we live once she deserves happiness. If he gets his act together then he can show up and u can say tiwa give him a chance until then.....mY one cent tot though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.