Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,914 members, 7,799,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (53643 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / Counter Thread To "5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by braithwaite(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
God is real.

If everything is real to you..why won't God be real to you

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by movingclouds(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2016
kfrosh:
Am a Christian but pls bring me something more tangible that will captivate my thoughts. smiley

something more tangible! like he saw God telling people from door to door that he is God? I'm sure people would have refuted the existence of air without feeling it...if u could put ur mind together, you'll see how much God is the air to your soul..but how can u feel that? thru faith my brother
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by oaroloye(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
SHALOM!

odijeks:
Ever heard atheists argue that there just is not enough evidence to prove the existence of God? Some go as far as saying "God is omnipresent and is everywhere, then show me God in order to believe he exists".

GOD IS NOT OMNIPRESENT.

. GENESIS 3:8-13.

8. And they heard The Voice of The LORD God
walking in the Garden in the cool of the day:
and Adam and his wife hid themselves
from The Presence of The LORD God
amongst the trees of the Garden.
9. And The LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him,
" Where art thou?"
10. And he said,
"I heard Thy Voice in the Garden,
and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."
11. And He said,
"Who told thee that thou wast naked?
Hast thou eaten of the Tree,
whereof I Commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?"
12. And the Man said,
"The Woman whom thou gavest to be with me,
she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13. And The LORD God said unto the Woman,
"What is this that thou hast done?"
And the Woman said,
"The Serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

IF GOD WERE OMNIPRESENT, HE COULD NOT HAVE "COME TO" NOR "LEFT" THE GARDEN OF EDEN, AND HE WOULD NOT HAVE NEEDED TO INVESTIGATE WHAT HAPPENED.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9 "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout the whole Earth,
to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them
whose heart is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars."

IF GOD WERE EVERYWHERE, THERE WOULD BE NO WAY HIS EYES COULD RUN TO AND FRO.

Hypocrites exaggerate God's Attributes, so as to justify themselves.

If God claimed to be OMNIPRESENT, why don't you show the Scriptures, and start from there?

Well, the bible says God is a Spirit so I can't literally show you God (I haven't seen him either) but that doesn't prove that he doesn't exist. Simply because I can't show you air doesn't mean that it doesn't exist in the room you occupy right now. However, I can show you the influence of this 'invisible' air when it knocks down a 'visible' object or flips open the pages of a book. here is an attempt to candidly show that God has made himself evident for man to perceive.

IT IS COMPLETELY POSSIBLE to SHOW someone GOD.

All things are possible with God.

The inability to perceive God is due to BLINDNESS of MAN, not INVISIBILITY of God.

If God were present on Earth, He would have to judge Sins.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

If God's Laws are enacted on the Earth, GOD MUST manifest there.

God can be made to manifest to Sinners, if he is invited to JUDGE THEIR SINS.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put new wine into old bottles:
else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

IT IS NOT COMPULSORY that the Sinner's SPIRIT, SOUL, and BODY SURVIVE the experience of seeing God.

. MATTHEW 5:8.

8. "Blessed are the pure in heart:
for they shall see God."

THOSE WHO ARE PURE IN HEART SEE GOD WITHOUT HARM.

1. God reveals Himself through nature

THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

It is impossible for GOD to reveal Himself through Nature.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly Pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS," SAITH THE LORD.
9. "FOR AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.
10. "FOR AS THE RAIN COMETH DOWN,
AND THE SNOW FROM HEAVEN,
AND RETURNETH NOT THITHER,
BUT WATERETH THE EARTH,
AND MAKETH IT BRING FORTH AND BUD,
THAT IT MAY GIVE SEED TO THE SOWER,
AND BREAD TO THE EATER:
11. "SO SHALL MY WORD BE
THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH:
IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID,
BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH
THAT WHICH I PLEASE,
AND IT SHALL PROSPER
IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT."

GOD IS ABOVE NATURE.

Nothing in Nature is an indication of the Existence of God.

Atheists laugh at this argument.

2. Our Planet Earth.
The perfection of the Earth in relation to it's support of the billions of life in it never seizes to amaze. Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life. This is attributed to it's perfect size and corresponding gravitational pull which causes it to be able to hold the right amount of oxygen and nitrogen adequate for life. If the earth were larger, it would contain an unreasonable amount of free hydrogen in its atmosphere. If it were smaller, it may not have an atmosphere large enough to protect the planet from solar and cosmic radiations from space. Still think this is co-incidence ? Let's look at the Earth's position in space as well.

If these coincidences did not align, we would not be here to talk about it.

NASA places the diameter of our solar system at a humongous 288,000,000,000 km. Dispersed within this wide space are 8 planets (including Earth). The distance from Earth to the sun is at about 150,000,000 km which is the perfect distance for Earth to be inhabitable. If the Earth were any further away from the sun, we would freeze. Any closer and we would burn up. With 8 planets dispersed within such a wide range of our solar system's diameter, you can calculate for yourself the probability of luckily finding a planet at that exact distance from the sun (that is not too far and not too close), then you decide for yourself if we were just ridiculously lucky or it was placed there by intent. Even a fractional variance in the Earth's position to the sun would make life on Earth impossible. The Earth remains this perfect distance from the sun while it rotates around the sun at a speed of nearly 67,000 mph. It is also rotating on its axis, allowing the entire surface of the Earth to be properly warmed and cooled every day.

THE TRULY FUNNY THING ABOUT YOUR USE OF NASA FOR PROOF-OF-GOD'S EXISTENCE IS THAT AT THE SENIOR LEVELS OF ATHEISM, THEY KNOW VERY WELL THAT VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING NASA HAS EVER SAID IS A LIE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYYj_h_i5wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3uWbVMKpLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnfwfPxuKmY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKz8YC4_yBg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-laeKljTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-RnKAN9qY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdXYMhN5YFM

3. Complexity of living organisms
From all I learned in biology classes, it would require an unreasonable level of faith to believe that highly complex biochemical reactions like oxidation phosphorylation, photosynthesis, enzymatic breakdown of ingested food, our amazing immune system, transmission of nervous impulses through the body, e.t.c, resulted out of mere chance. This is just an example out of thousands of intelligent systems in nature. Do you really think such systems were built by chance or a highly intelligent being?

The Atheists argue that through TRIAL & ERROR, Natural Selection enabled the first organisms to form, and then evolve over millions of years.

If that length of time was involved, it would not be unreasonable to supposed that such complexity would form of their own accord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g

4. Theist Scientists
Most atheists often have this wrong ideology of "God VS Science". This is totally absurd because God himself is a scientist (the best at that) as we've seen in the above mentioned points.

God cannot be compared to Science, because Science is a Human Way and a Human Thought, and God is as far above them as the Heaven Universes are above the Earth Universe.

See: ISAIAH 55:6-11. (Above.)

. MATTHEW 15:30-38.

30. And great multitudes came unto him, having with them
those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others,
and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
31. Insomuch that the multitude wondered,
when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole,
the lame to walk, and the blind to see:
and they Glorified the God of Israel.
32. Then Jesus called his Disciples unto him, and said,
"I have compassion on the multitude,
because they continue with me now three days,
and have nothing to eat:
and I will not send them away fasting,
lest they faint in the way."
33. And his Disciples say unto him,
"Whence should we have so much bread in the wilderness,
as to fill so great a multitude?"
34. And Jesus saith unto them,
"How many loaves have ye?"
And they said,
"Seven, and a few little fishes."
35. And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground.
36. And he took the seven loaves and the fishes,
and gave thanks, and brake them, and gave to his disciples,
and the Disciples to the multitude.
37. And they did all eat, and were filled:
and they took up of the broken meat that was left
seven baskets full.
38. And they that did eat were four thousand men,
beside women and children.

IF YOU CAN PROVE THESE MIRACLES OF YAHSHUA SCIENTIFICALLY, I GUARANTEE YOU A NOBEL PRIZE NOMINATION.

God made all scientific and universal laws and was in fact scientific in all his creation.

Proof necessary.

God was actually leaving clues of his existence by showing his brilliance and intelligence in the works of nature and his intent was for man to search them out and acknowledge him (Proverbs 25:2).

ACTUALLY, I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO THINKS THAT HE IS SHOWING OFF HIS BRILLIANCE AND INTELLIGENCE BY TELLING US YOUR THEORY THAT GOD IS REDUCED TO SCIENCE.

. PROVERBS 25:2.

2. It is The Glory of God to conceal a thing:
but the Honour of Kings is to search out a matter.

PROVERBS 25:2 does not even say what you claim it says.

If only those with the resources of KINGS can prove the Existence of God, what can COMMONERS and PAUPERS do?

Many of the smartest human geniuses that have worked the earth were theist.

I HEAR THIS ALL THE TIME: IT'S RUBBISH!

. MATTHEW 16:24-27.

24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself,
and take up his cross, and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it:
and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."
26. "For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole World, and lose his own soul?
or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
27. "For the Son of Man shall come
in The Glory of his Father with His Angels;
and then he shall Reward every man
according to his works."

. JOHN 5:44.

44. “How can ye believe,
which receive honour one of another,
and seek not the Honour
that cometh from God only?”

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and greater works than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."

GALILEO GALLILEI WAS AS MUCH A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN AS THOSE WHO WANTED TO TORTURE HIM TO DEATH- ALLEGEDLY FOR HELIOCENTRICISM. He had no problem with the Church torturing other Church members- until it was his turn.

FRANCIS BACON, ISAAC NEWTON, MICHAEL FARADAY, ROBERT BOYLE, NIKOLA TESLA, and others are held up as Christians who were Scientists.

They were not Christians according to the standard of Yahshua.

These were really smart people who had knowledge of scientific laws and based most of their works on facts and scientific evidences. Yet, they didn't think it foolish to believe in a superior intelligent being. Why? Because they couldn't help but recognize God's signatures dispersed in the details along the quest of their research works. Some of these theist scientists include: Gregor Mendel, Galileo Galilei, Louis Pasteur, Michael Faraday, Isaac Newton, Blaise Pascal and even famous Albert Einstein to name a few. The more we go deeper in scientific discoveries, the more of God we see. It's however unfortunate and sad that most current scientists have refused to acknowledge this glaring truth (2 Corinthians 4:4).

If GOD were seen in Science, they would have acknowledged YAHSHUA'S GOSPEL.

ALBERT EINSTEIN, a Jew, definitely did not believe The Gospel.

He is held up as an example of a Man of Science who believed in God, merely because of his supposedly genius supposed discoveries- some of which may not have been what we were told.

[See: THE MANUFACTURE AND SALE OF SAINT EINSTEIN, by Christopher Jon Bjerknes.]

The World by Wisdom knows not God.

They didn't believe in God in any significant way.

5. God exists because he impresses this fact in the heart of men
The bible says the truth of God has been made known to man instinctively, for God put this knowledge in their hearts.

IF GOD'S THOUGHTS AND WAYS ARE ABOVE THOSE OF SINNERS, HOW CAN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD BE IN THEIR HEARTS?

Yet, some push the truth away from themselves (Romans 1:18,19). This shows that God made it unavoidable for man to see or feel his existence. God did not leave us to wander alone, aimlessly hoping that somehow we would stumble across the truth, which He intends for us to recognize. God wants us to find Him; therefore, He reaches out to us. Sometimes you wonder why the atheist goes through so much trouble just to discredit the bible or refute the idea that a God he doesn't even believe in exists. The atheist probably doesn't yet realize that the reason the topic of God weighs so heavily on his mind is simply because God is impressing it. God wants to be known. He made man unique from other creatures with the intent that we would seek and know him. He not only surrounded us with evidence of himself but He keeps the question of his existence squarely before us. God is presently nudging the hearts of people so that they might realize their sinful condition, the inevitable coming judgment, and their need of a Savior (John 16:8-11). The underlying reason atheists are bothered by people believing in God is because God is actively seeking them.

WHY IS IT THAT YOU CANNOT SHOW THE SCRIPTURES YOU CITE?

Do you actually hate The Bible?

Do you expect the Atheists to go get Bibles, look up the Scriptures, to find whether what you say is true or not?

I know many atheist would go through this post in order to refute the ideas highlighted,

Would it terribly crush your ego to learn that most atheists won't even bother to read your Post?

but I'm not here to disprove atheism.

[size=32pt]WAIT- WHAT?[/size]

Then what GOOD are you?
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by oaroloye(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
SHALOM!

odijeks:
I'm just here to cause the reader to really think for himself in an unbiased and neutral manner on these things.

I challenge you to explain exactly how you think you have done that!

All you have done is present your own theories based on PAUL'S FALSE DOCTRINES of how people could know God Exists.

Regardless of what you may have heard, the truth the bible teaches is that God intensely loves you unconditionally.

[size=32pt]WAIT- WHAT?[/size]

WHERE DOES THE BIBLE SAY THAT GOD LOVES SINNERS "UNCONDITIONALLY," OR IN ANY CAPACITY?

. JOHN 3:14-21.

14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the wilderness,
even so must
the Son of man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not
His Son into the World
to condemn the World;
but that the World
through him might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth on him
is not condemned:
but he that believeth not
is condemned already,
because he hath not believed
in the Name of the only begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil
hateth the Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be made manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

GOD LOVED THE WHOLE WORLD, SO THAT HE GAVE HIS SON FOR THE WORLD TO BE SAVED, SHOULD THEY BELIEVE IN HIM.

After Yahshua arrived, those who Believed in H=him were loved by God, while those who did not believe were condemned.

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh shall rise
in Judgment with this Generation, and shall condemn it:
because they repented at the preaching of Jonas;
and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The queen of the South shall rise up
in the Judgment with this Generation,
and shall condemn it:
for she came from the uttermost parts of the Earth
to hear the Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places, seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also unto this Wicked Generation."

THOSE WHO REMAINED UNAWARE OF YAHSHUA'S PRESENCE, OR INDIFFERENT AND HOSTILE TO HIM AND HIS MESSAGE WERE NOT BELOVED: THEY WERE CONDEMNED AND THE WRATH OF GOD WAS UPON THEM.

. JOHN 3:34-36.

34. "For he whom God hath sent speaketh the Words of God:
for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
35. "The Father loveth the Son,
and hath given all things into his hand.
36. "He that believeth on the Son hath Everlasting Life:
and he that believeth not the Son shall not see Life;
but The Wrath of God abideth on him."

He is not going to love you more if you convert to a believer. He already loves you intensely, that's why he was willing to come in form of man and personally receive the punishment on the cross for the sins you've committed in the past or would ever commit in the future (John 3:16; Romans 5:3-8 ).

THAT is a TERRIBLE LIE!

God loving His Servants' Enemies EQUALLY with them- how does that work, exactly?

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me, he will keep my words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter, (which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send in my Name,
He shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

. JOHN 16:23-27.

23. "And in That Day
ye shall ask me nothing.
Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
ASK THE FATHER IN MY NAME,
HE WILL GIVE IT YOU.'

24. "Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my Name:
ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you in Proverbs:
but the time cometh, when I shall no more
speak unto you in proverbs,
but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.
26. "At That Day ye shall ask in my Name:
and I say not unto you,
that I will pray the Father for you:
27. "For the Father himself loveth you,
because ye have loved me,
and have believed that I came out from God."

. JOHN 17:20-23.

20. "Neither pray I for these alone,
but for them also which shall believe on me
through their Word;
21. "That they all may be One;
as Thou, Father, art in me, and I in Thee,
that they also may be One in us:
that the World may believe
that Thou hast sent me.
22. "And the Glory which thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be One,
even as we are One:
23. "I in them, and Thou in me,
that they may be made Perfect in One;
and that the World may know
that Thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them,
as Thou hast loved me."

The misconception that God punishes people in hell because they sin or refuse to love him is not the truth of the bible.

Rather, the bible teaches that though we are guilty of many sins, God justifies us anyways and gives us eternal life if we accept and receive it through faith in Christ's sacrifice (Romans 5:16).

PAUL WAS NEVER SAVED, BUT EXALTED HIMSELF FALSELY, TO THE "APOSTLE" STATION.

Much of what he says is lies.

PHARISEES JUSTIFY THEMSELVES.

The reason why anyone would go to hell fire is not because of this person's numerous sins.

. MATTHEW 25:31-46.

31. "When the Son of Man shall come in his Glory,
and all the Holy Angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him shall be gathered all Nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his Sheep from the Goats:
33. "And he shall set the Sheep on his right hand,
but the Goats on the left.
34. "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,

'COME, YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER,
INHERIT THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR YOU
FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD:
35. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME DRINK:
I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME IN:
36. 'NAKED,
AND YE CLOTHED ME:
I WAS SICK,
AND YE VISITED ME:
I WAS IN PRISON,
AND YE CAME UNTO ME.'

37. "Then shall the Righteous answer him, saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE AN HUNGRED,
AND FED THEE?
OR THIRSTY,
AND GAVE THEE DRINK?
38. 'WHEN SAW WE THEE A STRANGER,
AND TOOK THEE IN?
OR NAKED,
AND CLOTHED THEE?
39. 'OR WHEN SAW WE THEE SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND CAME UNTO THEE?'

40. "And the King shall answer and say unto them,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST
OF THESE MY BRETHREN,
YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME." '

41. "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED,
AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK,
AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also answer him, saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE AN HUNGRED,
OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER,
OR NAKED,
OR SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them, saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."

THE WORDS OF YAHSHUA SHOW THAT YOU ARE A LIAR.

No!, it has been established that everyone (including the Christian) is born a sinner and commits sin.

REALLY!

WHERE was this "established," and by whom?

. 1st JOHN 3:4-10.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
Transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is the Transgression of The Law.
5. And ye know that
he was manifested to take away our Sins;
and in him is no Sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him Sinneth not:
whosoever Sinneth hath not seen him,
neither known him.
7. Little Children, let no man deceive you:

"HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS RIGHTEOUS,
EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS."

8. He that committeth Sin is of the Devil;
for the Devil Sinneth From The Beginning.
For this Purpose the Son of God was manifested,

"THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY
THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL."

9. Whosoever is Born of God doth not commit Sin;
for his Seed remaineth in him:
and he cannot Sin,
because he is Born of God.
10. In this the Children of God are manifest,
and the Children of the Devil:
whosoever doeth not Righteousness is not of God,
neither he that loveth not his Brother.

THE CHILDREN OF GOD DO NOT COMMIT SIN: PERIOD.

You commit Sin, because you are not a "CHILD OF GOD," but rather a Child of The Devil, who has exalted himself to say that he is i Child of God.

Yet, People are only judged guilty because they refused to receive the justification and eternal life freely given to them by Christ. It would really be shameful and agonizingly regretful to see yourself in hell not because you were morally the worst person on earth, but because you were too prideful to receive the gift of life that was already given to you freely by Christ. Choose life today if you haven't. God loves you.

There is no "GIFT OF LIFE."

. EXODUS 23:8.

8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the words of the Righteous."

LIFE must be EARNED: then The Lord will come expecting to find TEN LEVELS OF PROFITABILITY.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

EVERLASTING LIFE is only acquired after the other five Talents have been collected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor / Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters / Pastor Paul Enenche's Prophecies For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.