Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Unimaginable Wonders Of NEPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Unimaginable Wonders Of NEPA (357 Views)

Top 10 Natural Wonders In The World / 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. / 10 Wonders Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unimaginable Wonders Of NEPA by prinsam30: 5:59am On Apr 30, 2016
First time since we got independent, NEPA forgetfully left the Light on for 48hrs and still counting.

The people in my area have started calling on NEPA if everything was alright at their office and if this was not a trap because it's a normal thing for them to let the light on especially when the month is about two days to end so as to bring new bills but the light don't stay up to 8hrs for the period of those two days.

And right now it's a call for concern, 48hrs still counting

This must be a nightmare, please somebody wake me up before they starved us for two weeks without light.

Please guys what's the situation with NEPA in your area Share your experience and let us know. thank you.
Re: The Unimaginable Wonders Of NEPA by Eze2000(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2016
its so here in my area too. I just asked someone your question a day ago. I wondered if all was fine with NEPA or perhaps the General Manager had put on d lights and then lost his key to d transmission control room or something.

1 Like

Re: The Unimaginable Wonders Of NEPA by IrradiatoR: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2016
it is DIRECT OPPOSITE here. . . NOTHING at all

Not even 1 second blinking to show they are still there
Re: The Unimaginable Wonders Of NEPA by prinsam30: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Eze2000:
its so here in my area too. I just asked someone your question a day ago. I wondered if all was fine with NEPA or perhaps the General Manager had put d lights and then lost his key to d transmission control room or something.

my guy u funny die, really the tin tire me too ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Best Hadoop Online Training / Here's The Bible's Single Most Important Message / LASUSU Engage GNS Director And CSC Over Mass Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.