Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) (4923 Views)

7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by christopheru(m): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2016
You need to see some students looking like this when they copied the exam but still failed. grin grin

Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Marvel1206: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2016
E go belike that NL nigga wey dey vex say teacher teach am for jamb and im fail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by ayodotcom(m): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Na y u go luk face b4 u copy..... No b everybody u c u go copy

Anyway DAT is 1 of d disadvantages of laziness

2 Likes

Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by cherio12(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by potbelly(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2016
The result show say na rubbish you copy from person wey no sabi...
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2016
You no copy the right person OR You get personal beef with the lecturergrin
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Mystery007(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Lolz Baba na V.c go seperate me and the nigger ooo. Funny though
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Roccoandrocco(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank God I dont cheat.
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by LouisBERG: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2016
That awkward mOment LoLzzzzz

#caLLmeBERG
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Or when someone copied you and he passed and you that he copied failed grin grin
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by donbenedict(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2016
I remember a course emt 211, cheii, mass copying... best exam ever grin

1 Like

Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by SirdimayG(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2016
People have been searching on how to change Nokia do imei.... But this tutorial will help u tru. Just follow this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRbuoKplM9U
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
hehehehe ...kikikikiiikkkiii ... hahahahaha.... grin grin Lwkmd !!!

1 Like

Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lwkmd

Number 1 thing to do na to confirm the source of wetin you dey copy so story like this no go enter grin grin
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by VictorZeus(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
As in ehh...! Dat copier needs deliverance
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by SirdimayG(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
But I am thinking abt something!
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by SirdimayG(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by jtwest(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
NA to get red eye instantly, dey ask whether them mark the workings or na just final answer. Dat moment when everybody got 87 and u got 2.5
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Usernamesucks: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mine was the reverse. I had a "B" and the guy who I copied from had an "E". cool
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by calculator123(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
life isnt fair it might be reverse you know.
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Nobody: 12:16am On May 01, 2016
What happened to me during our second year then was similar to this because we were busy coping from a guy that we were made to understand is their best student in class cos we went to another faculty to sit for the exam, after copying everything and was about to round up , the guy canceled everything, tore the answer sheet and was asking the invigilator for a fresh answer sheet cos he made a mistake.. Omo! that was my first and last day of copying somebody's work..
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by analice107: 12:47am On May 01, 2016
You know that kind thing? Just like Muhammed go copy Bible come think say Mary Mother of Jesus and Mariam sister of Moses and Aaron be the same person, because their name sound alike. Him come say Mary mother of Jesus nah Younger sister to Aaron.
No copy person work oo. Na thiefing be that.
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Marvel1206: 8:01am On May 01, 2016
Equalizer:
What happened to me during our second year then was similar to this because we were busy coping from a guy that we were made to understand is their best student in class cos we went to another faculty to sit for the exam, after copying everything and was about to round up , the guy canceled everything, tore the answer sheet and was asking the invigilator for a fresh answer sheet cos he made a mistake.. Omo! that was my first and last day of copying somebody's work..

sorry case
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by Blackfire(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2016
analice107:
You know that kind thing? Just like Muhammed go copy Bible come think say Mary Mother of Jesus and Mariam sister of Moses and Aaron be the same person, because their name sound alike. Him come say Mary mother of Jesus nah Younger sister to Aaron.
No copy person work oo. Na thiefing be that.

how are u? Did u attend church today? Wetin una cook o?
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by analice107: 6:24pm On May 01, 2016
Blackfire:

how are u? Did u attend church today? Wetin una cook o?
ah bros i must attend church oo. weytin i go dey house dey do nah? i cook sunday rice. make i ping you some?
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by christopheru(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2016
analice107:
ah bros i must attend church oo. weytin i go dey house dey do nah? i cook sunday rice. make i ping you some?
Jonzing
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by analice107: 8:32am On May 03, 2016
christopheru:
Jonzing
Jealousy go shame.
Re: When You Copied In The Exam But Still Failed (pic) by christopheru(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2016
analice107:
Jealousy go shame.
hehehehehehehe grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The English Name Of This Leaf / Please I Need Scholarship Info.rmation / When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.