Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge - Art, Graphics & Video (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge (114389 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote In The On Going Etisalat Photo Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I feel like joining u guys, thou I'm late

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:

Please feel free, you are welcome to join. Challenge for this week is about the weather or something like that sha
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by emekee: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2016
great photos ... keep it up ....... I am looking for FUJI XT1 , FUJI XT10 OR XPRO 1 CAMERA FOR SALE .. KINDLY CONTACT ME ... kingslonde@yahoo.com or 08066742349
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Feraz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
It's never late to join. You are welcome!
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by cao(f): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
Feel free to do so. You're not late.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by fashrola(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
The sky at sea.....

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Royalty1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sunsets like Childhood are viewed with awe not only because they are beautiful but because they are also fleeting....

Here is my contribution.
Sunset taken in Ilorin, Kwara State.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
This week challenge has being the most expressive from ppol. Lovely submissions all round this week. [color=#550000][/color]

My final submission this week, looking forward to another expressive week

"despite a heavy rain, the sky is still pregnant, but hey there's sunshine, just maybe it will delay it's delivery"

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Victoriousvic:

Feel free to do so. You're not late.
thank you dear
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
the sky is fully bright today, thou we haven't had much heavy rain fall dis year, everywhere is a bit dried up

snapped dis today somewhere in Maiduguri

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by datkoded(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Here are two photos of same tree taken at two different time of the year and 3 months apart.... Other later I took last month.. Follow my I.G to see more and I'll follow back @iamjust_jojo smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by slimthugchimee(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2016
hi i'd like to jiin you guys, got some photos to put
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by datkoded(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Have you even been deep in the woods after the rain? Or peceived the smell of grass after a downpour You know the nature feel right? smiley This was taken after the rains

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
datkoded:
Have you even been deep in the woods after the rain? Or peceived the smell of grass after a downpour You know the nature feel right? smiley This was taken after the rains
Mhen!!! This guy haff burst my head finish cheesy These are awesome I must say.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Victoriousvic:
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Mr Man.. E done do. Come and submit your phone.. Remain talent small for us na undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by deturla: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2016
fashrola:
The sky at sea.....
Brightness, Contrast and Saturation should be increased cos the image looks underexposed and highlight reduced so as to keep the sky details. How did you get the horizon so perfect?? I envy your everyday view.. I like the image
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Royalty1:
Sunsets like Childhood are viewed with awe not only because they are beautiful but because they are also fleeting....

Here is my contribution.
Sunset taken in Ilorin, Kwara State.
Beautiful Sunset.. kiss why don't you crop out the lower part of the image. It's distracting the beautiful sunset.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Brightness, Contrast and Saturation should be increased cos the image looks underexposed and highlight reduced so as to keep the sky details. How did you get the horizon so perfect?? I envy your everyday view.. I like the image

T
You done with the exam. Abeg do fast, we missing you here Bro.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2016
docbindl:

T
You done with the exam. Abeg do fast, we missing you here Bro.
Would be through by this time next week.. I've missed taking and sharing pictures.. The pictures i've been seeing are awesome..
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by datkoded(m): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Mhen!!! This guy haff burst my head finish cheesy These are awesome I must say.
lol been seeing ur work bruv, you awesome yourself

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2016
datkoded:
lol been seeing ur work bruv, you awesome yourself
Thanks Bro. I'll return here fully once i'm done with exams
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2016
Before we change the theme. Just wrote a test yesterday, so I'm here now.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2016
Be optimistic.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by tdayof(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sunset

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Mr Man.. E done do. Come and submit your phone.. Remain talent small for us na undecided
Bros, no dey talk this kain thing abeg. grin
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, trees, people. I thought, "This is what it is to be happy."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by n3xt(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
A beachfront resort at Ibeju Lekki

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2016
PROMPT #9: SELFIE

For this challenge, snap a selfie with your camera phone or camera. Feel free to get creative and clever, and if you don’t want to share a photo of yourself, think of a way to approach this challenge in a different way. (Hint: silhouettes and shadows are your friends.)

A selfie doesn’t have to be all about you; it can reveal much more, given the elements you choose to include.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Victoriousvic:
PROMPT #9: SELFIE

For this challenge, snap a selfie with your camera phone or camera. Feel free to get creative and clever, and if you don’t want to share a photo of yourself, think of a way to approach this challenge in a different way. (Hint: silhouettes and shadows are your friends.)

A selfie doesn’t have to be all about you; it can reveal much more, given the elements you choose to include.

This should be rather interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (58) (Reply)

Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.