Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge (114239 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote In The On Going Etisalat Photo Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 7:51pm On May 11, 2016
cao:

I pre-ordered, it was supposed to arrive yesterday, I've been acting like a crazy person since 10am this morning (the normal Royal Mail delivery period). I was angry at my PSN friends who were playing it yesterday (5 in total, yes I counted them).
Wow.. I was about to ask you to not play it but send it to me but now I change my mind wink How's it been so far? I feel bad for derailing the thread already
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 7:52pm On May 11, 2016
What's up this week? Everyone's kind of low key on the challenge. cry
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by cao(f): 9:22pm On May 11, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Wow.. I was about to ask you to not play it but send it to me but now I change my mind wink How's it been so far? I feel bad for derailing the thread already
Oh, it's awesome, I've spent almost 6 hours drooling at the graphics (and of course playing the game).
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 7:29am On May 12, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I'm having issues accessing the forum. embarassed
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by sommyblaze(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2016
hope its gud?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2016
SmooshCHN:

I'm finding this one a little tough.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
"I've been sitting here staring at the clock on the wall". - Sugarland

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 2:36am On May 13, 2016
HyDef:

I'm finding this one a little tough.
cheesy cheesy come on man
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2016
Green is the prime color of the world and the form which it's loveliness arises.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2016
If your pictures are not good enough, you are not close enough - Robert Capa

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 12:39am On May 14, 2016
Even the dullest bird or face becomes interesting when you give it a good look in the wild/flesh. The way the shadow drops across the cheek, the light hits an eyebrow, etc... there are many more angles, positions etc. than you can ever imagine. My heart always makes a little jump when I see things in birds or faces that surprise me - Siegfried Woldhek

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 7:25am On May 14, 2016
Prompt #3: THE WORLD BENEATH MY FEET

Experiment with your angle: stand as you snap your picture, or get close to the floor. You don’t need to include your feet. Consider all kinds of settings and surfaces, from interesting textures and patterns to sidewalk or exhibition art. Think about the details you will include (and leave out) in your frame, too.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 11:43am On May 14, 2016
Victoriousvic:

Experiment with your angle: stand as you snap your picture, or get close to the floor. You don’t need to include your feet. Consider all kinds of settings and surfaces, from interesting textures and patterns to sidewalk or exhibition art. Think about the details you will include (and leave out) in your frame, too.
This is easier I guess.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by sommyblaze(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2016
Victoriousvic:

am kinda not familiar with some words here boss.
Please help me simplify them.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 14, 2016
sommyblaze:

am kinda not familiar with some words here boss.
Please help me simplify them.
Next week is aimed at taking pictures of the world beneath your feet, i.e the floor. All you need to do is take pictures of the floor by either standing, or you could stoop down and get very close to it. It's not mandatory that your feet must show in the picture. I'll share some examples.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by akashi01(m): 2:37am On May 15, 2016
SmooshCHN:
This is easier I guess.
Hello, Can you take a 3D panorama shot of your sites? I mean Using the Google Cardboarf Camera on your phone.

Or can you simply drop your contacts?
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 5:41pm On May 15, 2016
My first entry for this week..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 6:02pm On May 15, 2016
akashi01:

Hello, Can you take a 3D panorama shot of your sites? I mean Using the Google Cardboarf Camera on your phone.

Or can you simply drop your contacts?
I'm so sorry. I don't understand what you mean by 3D panorama shot of my site.. And i use an iPhone and don't know the app you're talking of too. Would love to get what you're trying to say.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2016
I'm wracking my brain on this week photography. I don't want to just show an ordinary floor. I want some activities in the background.
Please do anybody know where the fuel subsidy protest will hold in Lagos... There will be so many legs there.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 15, 2016
First entry.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by cao(f): 7:14pm On May 15, 2016
It's going to be funny when I'll be crouching on the ground to take a picture after my dentist appointment. Hopefully, I won't be too out of it.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by akashi01(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I'm so sorry. I don't understand what you mean by 3D panorama shot of my site.. And i use an iPhone and don't know the app you're talking of too. Would love to get what you're trying to say.
I mean can you take more panorama shots?

There's this app I'm building for Google Cardboard. It allows you to look around pictures in 3D with the headset.

Please Google Google Cardboard
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by cao(f): 10:17pm On May 16, 2016
I wish I could have taken the full gorgeous pic with the effect of the petals on the stones on the driveway. But, the owners were home and I didn't want to look like a creep taking pictures of their house.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Feraz(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2016
Love this! Nice guys! Keep it up! I see your handwork SmooshCHN and Victoriousvic!
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 2:03am On May 17, 2016
Feraz:
Love this! Nice guys! Keep it up! I see your handwork SmooshCHN and Victoriousvic!
Thank you Bro. What's up?? Join the challenge
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 8:32am On May 19, 2016
Patterns.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 2:29pm On May 19, 2016
Victoriousvic:
Patterns.
Nice one Bro.. I like it..
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Feraz(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Thank you Bro. What's up?? Join the challenge
I'm good man! I will just that ii haven't been chanced to come across an environment good enough for this recent challenge. BTW, wanted to ask how much you got that camera of yours - the complete set including the tripod and the brand. . .
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 5:03pm On May 19, 2016
Feraz:
I'm good man! I will just that ii haven't been chanced to come across an environment good enough for this recent challenge. BTW, wanted to ask how much you got that camera of yours - the complete set including the tripod and the brand. . .
No problem Man. I understand the challenges are very precise and one has to look for that specific shot. When you have the chance don't forget to give it a try. As for the camera converted to dollars as at when I bought it was 1400$ in total. But that'll be more expensive now.
Nikon D600
Lens - Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8
Tripod - Benkingham Tripod
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Feraz(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2016
SmooshCHN:
No problem Man. I understand the challenges are very precise and one has to look for that specific shot. When you have the chance don't forget to give it a try. As for the camera converted to dollars as at when I bought it was 1400$ in total. But that'll be more expensive now.
Nikon D600
Lens - Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8
Tripod - Benkingham Tripod
shocked shocked

I go dey manage my phone for now.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by docbindl(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2016
The door to where my money is being earned.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 6:05pm On May 19, 2016
Feraz:
shocked shocked

I go dey manage my phone for now.
No joor. You don't have to buy expensive cameras. There are very good Intermediate cameras that are affordable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.