Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of April 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of April 2016 (367 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of August 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of April 2016 by jonatoye(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Nothing good will manifest in a man's life until grace is made available. Grace is an important pre-requisite for your journey in life!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13 NKJV).

We have seen men who have all the things listed above but at the end, every effort turned out to be a waste. Your strength, money, power, influence are only relevant in the presence of God's grace.

"For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion." So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy." (Romans 9:15-16). This is the concept of divine Grace. When the Lord is set to have mercy on a man He makes grace available for Him.

You are created with wonderful potential; what you only need is grace. In the beginning; the earth was formless and void until the grace of God fell on it.

Everything is possible with God. Therefore, with God on your side all things are possible by the virtue of the measure of grace made available for you. Irrespective of the condition of the world, acknowledge and seek Him in all your ways.

If you have gotten to this point in life by Grace; you need it more as you proceed on the pathway of destiny. This is because life is characterised by several uncertainties. Seek for his grace with all your heart for a successful pilgrimage on earth.

The Lord will make you find grace in this wilderness of life and always make it readily available in every aspect of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Gracious Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can't Get To Church? / The Truth Of The Church / Arise And Rebuild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.