Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From (5675 Views)

7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Mine is Fulani. And i think its because of my long coily hair and pointy nose. Lol.
People hardly believe am igbo.

Whats yours?

1 Like

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by finalboss(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2016
mine not even tribe...say i resemble chinese

3 Likes

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by LuveU2(f): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Lol @above poster. Same thing, every one thinks am biracial.

1 Like

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by telemapreye1(f): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Delta
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
mine not even tribe...say i resemble chinese
You have chinko eyes buh where you from!
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2016
LuveU2:
Lol @above poster. Same thing, every one thinks am biracial.
Lol i understand why
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2016
I'm hausa but people keep mistaking me for Idoma undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
Mine is Fulani. And i think its because of my long coily hair and pointy nose. Lol.
People hardly believe am igbo.

Whats yours?
wel ur DP u lik a buzu woman

1 Like

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Am a yoruba gurl, bur pple kip saying ah luk lyk an igbo gurl... (maybCOSamLYTskinnedSHA)...

Anyway

I love It!! wink grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by sirjakez(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2016
l look like an Igbo guy wen am actually nupe by tribe
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2016
giles14:
wel ur DP u lik a buzu woman
buzu? grin

1 Like

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by chikel2000(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Proudly Igbo but am confused with Lebanese n fulani pikin.....tufiakwa. They for even call me Yellowbar boy sef
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Am a yoruba gurl, bur pple kip saying ah luk lyk an igbo gurl... (maybCOSamLYTskinnedSHA)...

Anyway

I love It!! wink grin
Loooool! weird how people think all igbo girls are fair cheesy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2016
chikel2000:
Proudly Igbo but am confused with Lebanese n fulani pikin.....tufiakwa. They for even call me Yellowbar boy sef
grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by IamLEGEND1: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2016
They think I'm Russian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2016
sirjakez:
True you look like Emeka cheesy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
buzu? grin
yes na buzu are more beautiful than Fulani's.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Cos you look like one! You look igbo too!
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:

Cos you look like one! You look igbo too!
Maybe idoma

but i dont look igbo grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
Loooool! weird how people think all igbo girls are fair cheesy
grin i tel u.. Sme evn argue abt my religion wid me sef, telin me m nt a muslim...
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Touchey: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2016
sirjakez:

Nnamdi how far
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2016
giles14:
yes na buzu are more beautiful than Fulani's.
Just hearing buzu for the first time tho! smileysmiley
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by LuveU2(f): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
Lol i understand why
Its a great thing to look mixed in Nigeria. Everyone naturally treats you better grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
Just hearing buzu for the first time tho! smileysmiley
like seriously, dey are a minority
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by greatness22(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2016
So many of my friends and enemies thinks am from the yoruba race.

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Maybe idoma

but i dont look igbo grin
You wont know! smiley
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin i tel u.. Sme evn argue abt my religion wid me sef, telin me m nt a muslim...
Theyve never seen fair muslims? shocked
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2016
LuveU2:
Its a great thing to look mixed in Nigeria. Everyone naturally treats you better grin

naturally or "colonisedly" grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by LuveU2(f): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
naturally or "colonisedly" grin

I think its the latter cheesywink
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
You wont know! smiley

If you say so smiley
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by MasterBaiter: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
So u mean to tell me u speak hosa?
oya gimme one sentence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation / My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos / Graphic [trans Surgery Gone Wrong]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.