Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From (5676 Views)

7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2016
LuveU2:
I think its the latter cheesywink
grin We know our people
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2016
giles14:
like seriously, dey are a minority
Do you have any picture of them? wink
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by finalboss(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
You have chinko eyes buh where you from!
am from Japan.... main reason why i m using glass.. me eyes too small..people do laugh me
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2016
MasterBaiter:

So u mean to tell me u speak hosa?
oya gimme one sentence
menene hosa
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2016
So many people think im hausa. Infact some go up to d extent of speaking hausa to me Mayb because im black like kilode cheesy. some other think im from Brass in bayelsa. grin Whereas i b Baddo Omo Yoruba ponbele. with somekind waffi accent cheesy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2016
For some reason people are convinced I'm from a race of aliens known as the Mish'thra'zish that inhabit a distant quadrant planet.

2 Likes

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2016
akinsal:
So many people think im hausa. Infact some go up to d extent of speaking hausa to me Mayb because im black like kilode cheesy. some other think im from Brass in bayelsa. grin Whereas i b Baddo Omo Yoruba ponbele. with somekind waffi accent cheesy
There is a place known as Brass in Bayelsa Looool grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
no I don't
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by MasterBaiter: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
menene hosa
hosa shi-ne abin da kana fada yonzu cheesy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
no I don't,Google it
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2016
MasterBaiter:
wanga ba Hausa maikore
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2016
giles14:
no I don't,Google it
Alright. smiley
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
am from Japan.... main reason why i m using glass.. me eyes too small..people do laugh me
embarassed but you not from Japan now smiley
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by finalboss(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
embarassed but you not from Japan now smiley
joking jawe..ama yoruba
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2016
MasterBaiter:

i mana. Mai idon ka na gani undecidedtongue
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by finalboss(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2016
giles14:
wanga ba Hausa maikore
gaskia pls dnt derail this thread with you hausa... kajiko?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2016
DragonReborn:
For some reason people are convinced I'm from a race of aliens known as the Mish'thra'zish that inhabit a distant quadrant planet.
You must look like a dragon then grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
There is a place known as Brass in Bayelsa Looool grin
Sure. Its an Island. with a High Ocean Tidal wave. Beautiful place to b.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by finalboss(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
You must look like a dragon then grin
lols yo funny
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by MasterBaiter: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:

i mana. Mai idon ka na gani undecidedtongue
LoL!
I'm just messing with u grin I speak excellent Hausa.

Na zauna a Bauchi kusan shekaru shida. Ke a ina ki ka girma?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by LuveU2(f): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
grin We know our people
U sabi cheesy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by finalboss(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
any body speak Chinese here
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by MasterBaiter: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
giles14:
wanga ba Hausa maikore
ya kaman masu jin Hausa suna da yawa ne a nan?

but shey na igbo u be?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2016
MasterBaiter:
LoL!
I'm just messing with u grin I speak excellent Hausa.

Na zauna a Bauchi kusan shekaru shida. Ke a ina ki ka girma?
Ni na zama a wani gwuri kusa da Bauchi (basan gaya ba tongue) tin da an haife ni. cheesy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2016
MasterBaiter:
[i]ya kaman masu jin Hausa suna da yawa ne a nan?

but shey na igbo u be?[/]
yes

even u no b hausa
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by finalboss(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2016
undecided all this hausa boys
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Ni na zama a wani gwuri kusa da Bauchi (basan gaya ba tongue) tin da an haife ni. cheesy

even u dey speak Hausa?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by MasterBaiter: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Kusa da bauchi? ke yar jos ce,ko Gombe.

Oya pay me my money for guessing right
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by ronald4lif(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2016
So you're Igbo. Actually thought you're from Niger Delta. What state are you from miss?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
Theyve never seen fair muslims? shocked
lol, mayb dey tink coz ah luk lyk igbo Den ah shud probably b a christian.. grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2016
MasterBaiter:
Kusa da bauchi? ke yar jos ce,ko Gombe.

Oya pay me my money for guessing right

shocked wayo an kama ni yau grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva / I Can Shave My Hair If It Pleases You – Slay Queen Begs For Husband On Facebook / The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.