Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Best Mobile Apps For Students - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Mobile Apps For Students (19152 Views)

Top 5 Mobile Apps To Keep Your Kids Safe / Top 5 Mobile Apps At Techplus 2017 / 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by darlenese(f): 7:37am On May 01, 2016
Best post, since Tiwa and Tblizz issue came up

1 Like

Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by pamcode(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2016
This post must have been compiled by an oyinbo. People rarely pay for apps here.
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by danthamccoy(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2016
Power Calc is a very good calculator app.
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Xtanixlax(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2016
Its ma BIRTHDAY!. can i get some love from u guys? A hundred "LIKES" will be great.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by kenkszii(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2016
Okay...
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Analysiscorner: 8:38am On May 01, 2016
francis247:
U mean best mobile apps for kids? Apart from number 1,6,9 & 10, your list is flawed. Especially the games.
Please, give us a better list.
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Analysiscorner: 8:39am On May 01, 2016
faruz:
buhari sef...
Funny guy!

1 Like

Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Dekadet(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2016
pls how abt phone apps that can convert PDF doc to word doc
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Nobody: 9:23am On May 01, 2016
anyone has an idea of an app specifically for engineering been searching for quite a while
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by charlsecy(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2016
francis247:
Apart from number 1,6,9 & 10, your list is flawed. Especially the games.
Yes... I think 7. DUOLINGO is also applicable. Others are not essential in the context the OP wrote.
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by festuschika(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2016
Nd hw can some one download such app[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Nobody: 9:59am On May 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Adex097: 10:00am On May 01, 2016
Was expecting to see stuffs life.
Adobe reader, English , UC browser , color Note , Xender undecided
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by bayaar(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2016
Sunexy:
Apps to forecast nko?? undecided Students like forecasting wella
Try the forebet app and thank me later.
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by laidima88(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2016
2 things missing,adobe reader and firefox.abeg eradicate camera 360 joor
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by tegak10: 10:41am On May 01, 2016
cam scanner is the best to me tho..
share it.. for sending filles to n fro PC
Microsoft office apps
games badlands the Wolf among us bubble witch 2 epoch
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Youngpo413: 12:19pm On May 01, 2016
Buhari was not using all those shiiity apps and he is now a president, focus more on your books especially your Tharaja.
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by xager(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by professore(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2016
sounds nice
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by olamidarsenal(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2016
Nice apps
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by calculator123(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2016
faruz:
buhari sef...
Can you stop blaming him for everything that goes wrong.pls change this your mentality.
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by faruz: 9:35pm On May 01, 2016
calculator123:

Can you stop blaming him for everything that goes wrong.pls change this your mentality.

Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by calculator123(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=faruz post=45224887][/quote]
you need the pics more.buhari dey travel like minister of travelling affairs we dey here dey blame am
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 01, 2016
benatex:
Hey lovely scholars, I’ve written this post specifically for you. Well what do you do apart from chatting? Probably chatting or checking out your friend’s new post on Instagram. Hmmm, well there are lot of apps out there that can be helpful to you both education wise and socially. Please ensure you download these apps, they’re really helpful.

1.WPS OFFICE

I’m pretty sure you have this app already but then I’m gonna put it up here. With WPS you can read PDFs ,DOCX, POWERPOINT etc. Not only can you read them, you can create them in case you’ve got assignments or a presentation to make. Download it now, it’s pretty helpful

2.SOCIAL APPS

You gotta be social on media while you’re in school, it’s a fun way to reach out to your friends. I don’t see some of my friends for weeks and the only way I get to contact them is through the social media. We get to share pictures and have some fun times. You need the following social apps

Whatsapp

Snapchat

Instagram

BBM

3.CAMERA 360

Hey pretty ladies, you wanna take a nice selfie at that hallway or you’re out with your friends at the cafeteria and you got that long selfie stick so you can take a picture with all of them. Camera 360 is the best camera app for you as a student, it’s got the best filters and picture editing effects. For the dudes that feel they ain’t handsome enough, this app is what you need in case you wanna upload it as your display picture on your social apps.

4.CHROME BROWSER

Chrome Browser is the best app for you as a student in case you download PDFs online or save your pages as PDFs on your mobile phone. It loads pages faster and it blocks spam from your phone.

5.DROPBOX

Dropbox is a cloud storage app. If you wanna store your pictures, videos, text files for later use,I recommend it for you. It’s better than storing them on your memory card or system hard drive, they prone to get lost or spoil. With your files on the cloud, you’re 100% safe.

6.PLAGIARISM CHECKER

Do you have an essay or a simple write up to prepare for a lecturer and you don’t want him or her to feel like you plagiarized the write up, you can simply go on to download this app. I remember when I was in freshman year and one lecturer told us to submit our assignment to his mail warning us not to copy the write up online, I had to use this app so as not to get caught lol.

7.DUOLINGO

Do you wanna learn a language? Duolingo is a fun and addictive way of learning languages,it comes with speaking and listening exercises. Duolingo supports languages like Spanish,Italian,French and others. You can even compete with your friends which makes it more interesting.

8.FAST SCANNER

Fast Scanner is not a really attractive but it'll surely help you in getting the job done. You can scan notes or materials shared by your tutor with this app and turn them to pdf for easy reading.

9.PHOTOMATH

With Photomath,solving difficult math problems has just got easier. All you have to do is simply take a picture of a math question and Photomath will solve it quickly and even give you a step by step explanation on how to solve it. It also has it down sides in which it can't help you solve handwritten problems,only questions from textbooks can be solved. Photomath can't also solve advanced and very complex questions but still it's a really great and helpful app.

10.ESSENTIAL ANATOMY 3(PAID APP)

Essential Anatomy is the best anatomy app ever,yeah it is. It is the number medical mobile app in over 95 countries. Essential Anatomy comes with a groundbreaking 3D technology and high graphic quality. It is an app that every doctor,physiotherapy and medical student should own. I should you get this app,t he price is really worth it though.

7.GAMES YOU NEED

Well all students have leisure period and then all work and no play makes jill a dull girl,lol. There are so many games on the playstore for you to download, some are educative, some action-packed. I recommend the following apps below for you:

CANDY CRUSH –
ANGRY BIRDS (All the series) -
2048 -
SCORE (for the boys,lol) -
SCRABBLE -
INTO THE DEAD -
4 PICS 1 WORD

Source [size=16pt]TWEAK.COM.NG[/size]

cc lalasticlala fynestboi olawalebabs Richiez
op, how much is the essential anatomy app please?
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by SenatorJames(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2016
Good to know. Though most of these apps don't work as speculate or advertised
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 02, 2016
And Where's merriam dictionary on ur list?
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by grinace(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2016
Wolfram alpha apk solves every question on the planet, but don't try some mad questions oh I mean year 3 University questions on engineering topics it won't find solutions.
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by SammieLowkey(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2016
benatex:
Hey lovely scholars, I’ve written this post specifically for you. Well what do you do apart from chatting? Probably chatting or checking out your friend’s new post on Instagram. Hmmm, well there are lot of apps out there that can be helpful to you both education wise and socially. Please ensure you download.
PHOTOMATH
Kindly shed more light on snapping with photomath. I've tried doesn't seem to work
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by miracle4(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2016
Quite a revealing list bro, syncs 100% with a comprehensive college student apps list I made some months back. Even though I didn't feature most of the ones here, it was really a time-tasking exercise to come up with any list at all.

Thanks for the for the share already
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Rick9(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Chai I dey go download that DROPBOX oh.
I also recommend this app on Android

UrlToPDF have u ever researched something important online, and u wish u could read it offline every time u need the info without having to visit the website . The. This app is for you it can convert web pages to PDF.
Search it on Google Play Store. #Peace
Re: Best Mobile Apps For Students by Rick9(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2016
laidima88:
things missing, Adobe reader.abeg eradicate camera 360 joor
Yes oh what is an Android Phone without Adobe Reader ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Network Has The Best 4G Service In Lagos Currently? / All The New Smartphones Expected In October 2018. / Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.