Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Won’t Stop Him From Seeing His Son – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Stop Him From Seeing His Son – Tiwa Savage (370 Views)

BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Stop Him From Seeing His Son – Tiwa Savage by 360metrosports: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2016
In spite of not wanting to be with Tunji BALOGUN again, Tiwa Savage said she still wants him to be the father of their son, Jamil.

That she still wants the best for TeeBillz. And prays for him, cares about his well being. That she is concerned that he doesn’t attempt suicide again.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/i-wont-stop-him-from-seeing-his-son.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Won’t Stop Him From Seeing His Son – Tiwa Savage by SleekAboki: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2016
She was waiting for the perfect alibi to deny Tunji the baby which tunji played into hence why Tiwa saw it as God sent.

Tunji should atleast sort himself out then get a crazy lawyer with philosophic background and fight for the custody of his boy. Tiwa has more to lose if Tunji is well advised.

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! Watch This Crazy Funny Video Captain America Vs Spider Man / (photo) A Nairalander To Drop A Free Beat For All Upcoming Artistes / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy… Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.