Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids (72329 Views)

Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by 4nobody4every1: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by goldiam(f): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
She is mad if she is mocking Tiwa. If she cannot keep her relationship with Teebliz safe what right does she have to sprout her long neck out in their affairs. As far as I am concerned she is no better than Tiwa. In fact make una carry una issue shift far abeg. Enough of this gist abeg.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by 4nobody4every1: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Michellla:
seems he likes them slim and spicy
tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marvel1206:
Wetin bdis

Who babymama don epp?
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:
Another lady is also salivating at the prospects of having more babies for Tunji. Girls are that readily available and gullible. Tunji understands this.

Confirm.

I'm sure he's not lonely tonight in that Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
when Tiwa was Edible Catering grin

For shizzles ma nizzle grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Aringarosa(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:
Another lady is also salivating at the prospects of having more babies for Tunji. Girls are that readily available and gullible. Tunji understands this.

No he doesn't...if he does, he wouldn't contemplate suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by 4nobody4every1: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Confirm.

I'm sure he's not lonely tonight in that Lagos.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Originalsly: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmmm.....end times..... when guys go after gossip more than women....but on second thought... certain kind of guys always go after gossip like women.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Babaregg(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
How is he Oshi sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by egopersonified(f): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
when Tiwa was Edible Catering grin

DICKtator:
See T-Billz in the first picture, seated and looking at his phone
Probably texting Tiwa Savage then...
Wonder what he saved her number as?
Kele-kele entertainment?
Or Doro entertainment?
grin grin grin grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
shamecurls:
Am just of the believe that i would keep my family together no matter what........ Just for the sake of the kids, so as to keep them mentally and emotionally stable.

Sometimes, we go the extra mile for the things we love...

Any sane parent would want that but sometimes it's out of our control and we have to play with the hands that we're dealt with.

I wouldn't be disappointed if my Son shuns marriage in it's totality in this day and age.

2 Likes

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by shamecurls(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
RalphTheToner:
HOW DOES THIS STOP "FREECOCOA'S" PUCCI 4RM STINKING LIKE LINDA IKEJI'S PUNA? #OperationNoToStinkingPussies.All girls with oozing puna's should be banned 4rm nairaland.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
goldiam:
She is mad if she is mocking Tiwa. If she cannot keep her relationship with Teebliz safe what right does she have to sprout her long neck out in their affairs. As far as I am concerned she is no better than Tiwa. In fact make una carry una issue shift far abeg. Enough of this gist abeg.
So the guy already had kids with other women b4 Tiwa married him

She taught she will be treated differently.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by banmee(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
LouisBERG:
Why do somthing keeps telling me she had a hand in this whole mess??

Well, Once a baby papa, ALwayS a baby papa

#caLLmeBERG

That "something" is high on coke.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by freecocoa(f): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
RalphTheToner:
HOW DOES THIS STOP "FREECOCOA'S" PUCCI 4RM STINKING LIKE LINDA IKEJI'S PUNA? #OperationNoToStinkingPussies.All girls with oozing puna's should be banned 4rm nairaland.
If you ever stop mentioning me, you will be the biggest loser ever.

You won't be the first nor last to try this nonsense on here. I am untouchable to you and your likes, keep at it mofo, you go still tire like the others, you are too small to make a dent.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by shamecurls(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Any sane parent would want that but sometimes it's out of our control and we have to play with the hands that we're dealt with.

I wouldn't be disappointed if my Son shuns marriage in it's totality in this day and age.

Quite agree with. I will just take it as a mistake i personally made and would live with it. The stability of my kids matters to me most cos they will bear the brunt the most in break-ups. Gradually and over-time, It begins to tell on my psych.

Quite difficult but i have to be responsible for my own mistakes. Either-way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aringarosa:

No he doesn't...if he does, he wouldn't contemplate suicide.

He wasn't really going to commit suicide.

If he was he would simply have driven into Osa straight or approached a Dangote truck from behind at high speed - those are always readily available to help folks cross over into the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by shamecurls(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Quite agree with you. I will just take it as a mistake i personally made and would live with it. The stability of my kids matters to me most cos they will bear the brunt the most in break-ups. Gradually and over-time, It begins to tell on my psych.

Quite difficult but i have to be responsible for my own mistakes.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
TeeBillz is nothing short of an IRREDEEMABLE IRRESPONSIBLE BLOKE!

Kudos to Tiwa for putting up with such a man boy for 2 years!

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by LouisBERG: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
banmee:

That "something" is high on coke.

grin hehehehehe

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by edwardaigb: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
I read Tiwa's interview, she said soooo much. I'm very disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by 6digitscomrade: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
and thats the genesis of his wahala..learn to choose ur women dont let them choose u..buh the billion dollar question begging 4 answer is dizwhats da fuss about marriagetrust me marriage aint 4 everyone.
Michellla:
seems he likes them slim and spicy

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Rexnegro(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jroy:
who is teebiils?
he's papa ajasco.... any oda Question ?

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by delishpot: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
She looks like Tiwa
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
shamecurls:

Quite agree with. I will just take it as a mistake i personally made and would live with it. The stability of my kids matters to me most cos they will bear the brunt the most in break-ups. Gradually and over-time, It begins to tell on my psych.

Yeah, the kids suffer in divorces, not the adults. I can spot a kid from a divorced family in 5 seconds and even some adults. Nothing beats getting raised in a "loving" home with both parents because I think there are different lessons from a mom and a dad. The argument though is what constitutes a loving family. Is it the one where the Mom is banging her Boss and co-workers and the Dad is busy with clubs, hoes, coca, etc

But what does a person do when the other Spouse files for divorce? You just have to find a way to mitigate the future issues.

3 Likes

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by 6digitscomrade: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
one bath tub of origin for this person..for some rzns we just sync.
shamecurls:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace / This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.