Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids (72323 Views)

Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Cityguy: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Michellla:
seems he likes them slim and spicy
In fact, there a bit of resemblance Btw the two baby mamas.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by feranmmie(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
I laugh in Spanish... hehehehehehe
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Charly68: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Does it mean that Tiwa had no family in the first instance,where were they when the lady was blindly in lust with a cassanovar ? They ought to have descen his intrigues & warn the unfortunate lady of the consequences of her action. She stands to lose her hard earned goodwill to this marital imbroglio
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Olulinks(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
LouisBERG:
Why do somthing keeps telling me she had a hand in this whole mess??

Well, Once a baby papa, ALwayS a baby papa

#caLLmeBERG
That thing telling you stuff is the real devil in you. It's better you cast it out. TB Joshua can you though.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by macaranta(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
DICKtator:
See T-Billz in the first picture, seated and looking at his phone

Probably texting Tiwa Savage then...

Wonder what he saved her number as?

Kele-kele entertainment?

Or Doro entertainment?

grin grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by jimoholuyemi3(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
[i][/i][i][/i]guyz pls
I'm also looking for a celeb thou I've 3 baby mama one is in Ukraine the other two in Iran
lolz

who baby mama
Eeep.

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by finalboss(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
everything is juju to you.. undecided
ireneony .abegi nah comment i comment
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by tpiah11: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
I dont think that's tbiil in the photo, just a lookalike.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by haqueurate(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
and also dark chocolato grin

beauriful smile wink
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by cy4by: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
You meet a man that has kids from several women and you expect him to be faithful in marriage? This matter na #Lobatan for Tiwa o. Well, I pray God see them through.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Nayok(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
money121:
grin grin grin

Pasan ta fi na 'yale

onbe lori aja fun.

Asegbe kan kosi o

Asepamo lowa

Ase sile labo waba

Emi oti ku,

mo s'ile s'ise

Mo sile f'owo r'ewo

Mo sile tule mise

End time 9ice grin

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Yeminace(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marrying Ready made men is a big problem!!!
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by fireforfire: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
So tiwa been snatch an oda woman husband ?
Her own don be.

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by seunfape(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
d guy na sharp guy hmm don fall two my mind dy tell me say hmm go still continue
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by tpiah2: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
I just fear anybody who does not fear C_____ peeps.

And I think this lady is even a knockout combo of Calabar, Jamaica (?) and Somali perhaps.

That's a triple something, minimum.

Someone who keeps quiet while you are snatching her babies daddy, e get reason why she no talk nah? Meaning na for front she go meet you.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by jimi4us: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
pennytration:
Lol.

----meanwhile, wen linda ikeji pays u a visit and u can no longer bear her smelly kitten anymore:
is it the same smelly kitten they squeeze you out from?

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by Dejavvu500: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
shamecurls:
Am just of the believe that i would keep my family together no matter what........ Just for the sake of the kids, so as to keep them mentally and emotionally stable.

Sometimes, we go the extra mile for the things we love...
you have caught my fancy with your comment... let's collabo since we have one thinking in common.

1 Like

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by shamecurls(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dejavvu500:
you have caught my fancy with your comment... let's collabo since we have one thinking in common.

Just a strong ideology I intend to protect. Why will i have to make my kids suffer for the wrong choice i made? Either way tho!. I will be taking full responsibility. #Inbox
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by barclays22(m): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
DICKtator:
See T-Billz in the first picture, seated and looking at his phone

Probably texting Tiwa Savage then...

Wonder what he saved her number as?

Kele-kele entertainment?

Or Doro entertainment?

Omaga Entertainment

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by barclays22(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2016
Teeboy funrara eee, continue and kif fit up.
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by adorable29(f): 6:28am On May 01, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
when Tiwa was Edible Catering grin

grin grin grin grin

angry angry

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by darlenese(f): 6:53am On May 01, 2016
Teebliz said he made Tiwa abi?
She should look at his old pix, undecided, ,
BTW, this is the first time I'm seeing Tblz smile sad , all the time he spent with tiwa, he never had a true smile of his face, so he married Tiwa just to be her manager and steal from her, so when its no longer working , he became hopeless , I'm sure he takes care of his kids with tiwa's money ! Gush

angrywhat kinda haircut is that kid wearing , he looks like he wants to put a tray on it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by whizkid10(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:
Another lady is also salivating at the prospects of having more babies for Tunji. Girls are that readily available and gullible. Tunji understands this.

Spot on bro. however, lets not forget that the holy bible made mention of these days.. '7 women to one man'
Re: Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids by YaxxVille(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Someone just said when Tiwa was edible catering. Lolz
bad girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.